Pet City

Pet City

3.0 from 1 review

See the Best Pet Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pet City VIP Club really not worth it

We have been going to Pet city for a number of years. We paid $25 per year for VIP members which gives us discounts of 15%. The problem is that we just purchased NexGard Spectra 6 pack for 30.1-60kg Dogs for $133.05 which included a discount of $23.45 making the original price $156.50. I checked on-line and found the same product for $112.48 on Pet Circle, $108.99 on Vet Supply.com.au both with free shipping and I dont have to pay $25 per year. In addition to this Pet City have the RRP at $156.50 but everyone else has it at $144.99.

I have also found their dog food to be inconsistent in pricing. The last 3 times I purchased Royal Canin it was cheaper twice at Petbarn and Petbarn price matched the other time.

The service at the shop is fairly good but unfortunately it is let down by its pricing policies.