Peters Barney Banana

Peters Barney Banana

See the Best Ice Creams in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Peters Barney Banana? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

nessienoo1212
nessienoo1212Wimmera, VIC

My favourite. My mum is now addicted. Thanks for restocking them.

The best Ice Cream on a stick. Creamy. Tastes like fresh bananas and Ice Cream.
We thought they stopped making them years ago. I went home after 6 years and found them in IGA. Now 6 months later i am addicted all over again. I loved these before my daughter was born. That was 30 years ago. Thanks for making them accessible again.

Purchased in .

Colleen V
Colleen VSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love Barney Bananas! Im addicted lol ;)

These are the very best icecreams! Creamy and delicious, I have just bought 4 packs. My absolute favourite!
I actually rang up ballina woolworths to see if they have them..no way was I making a trip for nothing lol!

Sandra Shopper
Sandra ShopperGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nothing like the original!

Bought this week hoping BB icecreams resembled those of my childhood. Sorry to say they were not and quite disappointing. The BB icecream actually used to have little pieces of banana throughout. What I found was a smooth mix with a slight resemblance of a banana flavor. I was expecting a whole lot more because the Barney Banana name has been kept.

Purchased in for $4.

Zara
ZaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Too good to only eat 1

I go bananas every time I eat these ice creams.
Pure buttery creamy banana flavour just melts in your mouth....but warning you can't stop at 1. I think this could be the best ice cream ever!!

Ice Creams

Find out how Peters Barney Banana compares to other Ice Creams

Bec
BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Banana Ice cream

I ate these as a kid, and recently found them again at my local Woolies... I'm addicted! I'm currently eating 2 a day they're just as good as I remember!

Purchased in at Aussie Pharma Direct for $4.

GIPSYS
GIPSYSVictoria

BANANA MILK SHAKE

Definitely the best banana ice cream I have ever tasted from the supermarket. Very creamy & tastes like a delicious banana milk shake. We always make sure we have these in our freezer, not only for the kids but the adults too. From Woolworths paid $4.00 for a box of 8.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $4.

Felicity
FelicityPenrith

Best banana flavoured ice cream ever!

Creamy and consistent texture, not too sweet, and a good price! Comes in a pack of 8. I would welcome more flavours in the same quality. Surprisingly just found these a couple of weeks ago.