Peters Original Vanilla

Peters Original Vanilla

See the Best Ice Creams in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RoyboyAu

RoyboyAuAdelaide

Where Did The Cream Go

I seem to remember Cream being the first ingredient ( after Water ) n this product and it not having the blurb on the front of the tub ( in small type ) telling me it's a reduced fat product. It's a mere shadow of it's former self even though it still says ORIGINAL ( in big type ) on the tub. To me ( being health conscious ) Ice Cream is a treat but I would rather have full fat once in a while than reduced fat ice cream on a regular basis. I am now looking at other brands to find a REAL Ice Cream.

Andremelbourne

The only ice cream I always turn back to

I am kind of give it a try person who loves to try different taste and brands. Have tried Conssieur Bulla Streets but at the end I always wanted to get rid of them (some of them just make me feel sick, or too creamy, or having choc chips never melt in your mouth, texture change over period, etc) to get Peters to replace. Sara lee would worth of buying if you like dense ice cream almost be comparable to Hagen Dasz but for the light/soft ice cream I cant go anywhere but this.

Update on 2019

As I have shifted to a healthier life and been avoiding sugar in any form significantly, Ive found now Peters Vanilla is too sweet..TT
but still good for a one-time treat

Purchased in July 2018 for $4.00.

Rosetta

RosettaMelbourne

Great taste

I liked the taste of this icecream it was white, creamy & low fat. I always buy it on special. I tried a lot of light icecreams but I prefer this one. Bulla wasn't any good, even Tom and jerrys wasn't up to my expectations. I'll ditch my icecream machine & stick with good old Peters.

Karen G.

Karen G.asked

I don't like it, I want the full cream one back. We should have the choice if we want low fat or not.

Andre

I think its completely fair to have different choices on either full cream or light as same as I am always hoping for a low-sugar variety

Get an answer from our members and Peters representatives