Phil & Teds Lazyted

Phil & Teds Lazyted

See the Best Baby Bouncers / Rockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

kirsten.pedersen.garnett

kirsten.pedersen.garnettqld, 4575

Great add on product to the phil and ted prams

I loved this product it always came with me and the pram, it comes apart quite easily unlike most bouncers that take up room this pretty much fits in a bag and the seat lies flat is suitable for both a baby and a toddler i just had to unzip the toddler seat for it to take a baby. It is great if you have to travel because of its size. My daughter loved this from 3 months up until about 2 when she wanted a big chair like her older sister. I even had a piece break and the company replaced even though i brought it in new zeland while on holidays.
so easy to use, easily transportable as it comes apart, great when you have the phil and ted pram too, is great for traveling as it is so compact. the phil and ted company is great to deal.

tinkabell

tinkabell

My toddler just loves it when we've been out for a walk and she doesn't want to sit on the grass, and its great bouncer or feeding chair. Its just hard remembering to take the attachment with you when you go out.
Its a excellent additional chair for travelling for a toddler or bub when you are out and about as you only need to bring the attachments. Its easy to convert the lazy ted back onto the pram & vice versa.
Its hard convincing my toddler not to sit in it all the time when I want to put bub in it.

sarahwwww

sarahwwww

we started using this bouncer at maybe 8 weeks and it was fine. Baby was small but he was goood at supporting his head. He liks the bouncer cause he can see things going on around him. The rubber on the legs make it non slip and sturdy. It feels very safe. I looked at other bouncers and they just look so flimsy.
Cheap at $60 if you are buying the double seat anyway.
Very study bouncer compared to other on the market.
Very easy to out together and take apart.
even using insert its still too upright for a newborn. might need to wait a few weeks.

If you are buying the double kit anyway, this makes a much sturdier bouncy chair than you would get for the same price if you bought a bouncer separately.
Easily transportable seat to take out and about with pram for visits. Baby goes to sleep in it when he is too grouchy to sleep anywhere else- a lifesaver! Very sturdy so good for my big baby (other bouncers and rockers at friends' houses 'jitter' a bit when he is in them).
Not great for newborn- but most newborns don't like to sit in seats alone for a few weeks anyway.

Good

If you are purchasing a Phil and Ted pram, this is an excellent way of getting a toddler seat and a bouncer.
We bought the toddler seat for the Phil and Ted pram. The lazy Ted was a cheaper alternative to buying a rocker that we didn't whether we would use. My son loved it from about 5 weeks old!
Only has 2 positions. The weight limit is 9 kilos and my son grew out of it before he could sit up properly (he is a big boy!)