Phil & Teds Voyager

Phil & Teds Voyager

5.0 from 1 review

I love that this pram adapts to my needs and even fits into my Mazda 2!

We bought this pram when it hadn't been on the market for very long so there weren't any reviews yet, but I'm so glad we did because it has been perfect for our needs.

It is in the more expensive bracket for a pram but the clever design has actually saved us money in the long term. The main seat converts into a bassinet so you don't need to buy a separate attachment. It's a convertible twin buggy so when we have a second child, we will be able to add a second second seat.

One of the best features of the pram is how slim line it is despite its size; it is a big pram with a large basket underneath which is perfect for shopping! I have done a week's worth of groceries with this pram, easily fitting in shopping bags and my nappy bag. It folds very quick and easily and it fits into the boot of my Mazda 2!

It is a very good quality pram; it's a dream to push and it doesn't feel cheap or flimsy. I've walked through grassy reserves with all sorts of terrain; lots of grass with large shards of bark and fallen branches and all sorts of things and my pram has survived it all.

I really love this pram and it was the best decision I've made! It's going to adapt to our changing family for many years to come and I couldn't be happier.