4Philips Advanced Air Styler HP8656/00

100% · 30%

Angel
AngelPerth, WA16 posts

Works well

I use it to blow dry my hair and it works well. Bought from Harvey Norman.wish it had more accessories but overall it’s great value for the price and is more powerful than the hair dryers I have had in the past. I will recommend it to anyone who needs to get a hair dryer.

Show reply

Zebras123
Zebras123Sydney4 posts

phoenixd
phoenixdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA260 posts

Erin
Erin

Purchased my Dry & Style from Amazon.com.au. I do love it, although it is supposed to retract the bristles on the brush attachment. The 1st one I ordered did not retract. So I returned the product. The second one, bristles do not retract either. Is there a trick to this? Also, I find the end of the round bristle attachment way to hot to handle to retract the bristles anyway without putting on a cooler setting.

Philips Domestic Appliances
Philips Domestic Appliances   DM

CategoryHair Stylers
FeaturesStorage Case
Plate MaterialCeramic-Coated
Cord Length2 m
Number of Heat Settings3
AttachmentsNoozle, Retractable bristle brush, Paddle straightening brush, ThermoBrush, Volumizer
Colour / FinishPurple and Black