MPN: HP8656-00

Works well...

I use it to blow dry my hair and it works well. Bought from Harvey Norman.wish it had more accessories but overall it’s great value for the price and is more powerful than the hair dryers I have had in the past. I will recommend it to anyone who needs to get a hair dryer.

Thanks for sharing your experience, Angel. Really great to hear you'd recommend it. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Incredible product!

I bought this particular product because I wanted a hair tool where my hair didn't need to be fully dry to start using it, cause my hair takes AGES to dry fully (even when using a hairdryer). And how instead of trying to manage holding a hairdryer in one hand and a brush in another, I can use this product which has both in one. I used the brush attachment which I locked in easily. The brush was easy to use through my hair and my hair dried quicker than that of a hair dryer. I was very surprised at the great results. My hair looked like very straight, smooth, soft and neat. I haven't gotten the chance to use the other attachments yet, but I am already so impressed and this is definitely the most convenient and useful hair tool that I have ever bought.

Hi there, Stephie. Thank you for your review. It's great to read that our Airstyler has impressed you and that you have an easier time now when drying and brushing your hair. Thanks again for your kind words! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Excellent hair dryer for easy one-handed styling

This hairdryer and brush in one makes it really easy to dry and style your hair. Instead of having to hold a dryer in one hand and a brush in the other, you have an all in one hot air brush.

The included accessories are very useful for a variety of styles - you get a broad paddle brush, a round bristle brush, a fork-like comb for volume, and another round brush with retractable bristles for curling hair without the ouchies! There's also a plastic spout for concentrated airflow like a regular hair dryer. Another handy inclusion is a drawstring bag to keep everything together.

The only con - so far - is that the brush can get quite hot. Best to toggle it between the 2 heat settings to keep it from overheating if you have very long hair. For medium to short hair, you'll be ok as you will dry/style in very quick time.

Thanks for your review! :) Great to hear you are enjoying the Airstyler. Kind regards, The Philips Australia TeamUpdate: unfortunately, this started smoking in May. Yes, we checked the air intake etc and everything was dustless and hair-free. We returned to Myer for a full refund.We're sorry to hear this and thanks for the update. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team