Philips Original All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2137/72

Philips Original All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2137/72

MPN: 35909128

N.T.NQueensland

All rounder with minimal issues. Does what it says.

Easy to use and clean. Option of manual or auto adjustment on timer. Great for soups, curries, braising and making pasta sauces. Only down side is mess from lots of splatter of liquids after release of pressure rather them steam. I have tried to adjust amounts of liquids but still same outcome. Have to put tea towel over cooker to reduce mess. The rim will easily scratch and chip from removing and putting back on lid regardless of how careful you are. Ok value for money. Does what it says.

Purchased in September 2019 for $200.00.

Safety
Pressurising Speed
Product is used: Several times a week
Philips S.Philips

not really as good as I imagined...

I have bought the viva collection multicooker few months ago, now it cant keep the steam anymore on sealed option, not really happy with it and not sure which part has problem...

Purchased in May 2019 at David Jones for $179.00.

Safety
pengfree

pengfreeGippsland, VIC

So useful!

Purchased in May 2018 at David Jones Online Store for $159.00.

bev78757Launceston, TAS

Cook made easy

Purchased in March 2018 at Myer Retail Stores for $149.00.

Priya CH

Priya CH

Perfect!!

Multi cook, sauté and curry. I just put everything in and turn it on with the timer to finish by the time I reach home and the dinner is ready.

Purchased in June 2019 at Amazon.

Philips S.Philips

That sounds delicious and thanks for sharing Priya! :)

Birgit H.

Birgit H.Sydney, NSW

QUITE DISAPPOINTED

Purchased in May 2019 for $178.00.

Terry

Terryperth

Repair

Only had this machine since Christmas 2018 I use it all the time. Now showing E04 need to go in for repair NOT HAPPY AT ALL I want a replacement not a repair
Hoping to get a response from a philips representative

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Dollie

DollieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Most used appliance

Love love love Philips all in one cooker. Set & forget the cooker works it’s magic ....delicious meals every time stews, soups, curries, cakes an endless list of tasty easy to prepare family meals.

Purchased in June 2019 at Big W Retail Stores for $159.00.

Hester

HesterPerth, WA

Love the Phillips all in one cooker.

So easy to use. So easy to clean. The recipe book is easy to use. Really quick recipes. Love it. Making evening meals so much easier when I come from work.

Purchased in June 2019 for $179.00.

MONTROSESouth East Queensland, QLD

RECIPE BOOK ENCLOSED WITH THE PHILIPS ALL-IN-ONE COOKER

Purchased in June 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $249.00.

LindaM

LindaMPerth, WA

Not good as a rice cooker

I needed a rice cooker so thought I’d pay the extra and get a multi cooker, however, it’s been very disappointing to find that the rice is hard and stuck together at the bottom of the pan, I followed the instructions exactly. I tried with a bit more water but no good, it was mushy. Also it takes a long time to warm up and begin cooking, I tried putting boiled water in to speed up the time, didn’t help. If you could give me any tips to make nice rice in it I’d be very grateful.

Purchased in December 2018.

Didn’t last long

When it worked it was great. Lasted one winter and then stopped reaching pressure. Lasted 1 year and 2 months. Used a handful of times. Asked to take the cooker 45km away for a service, which I cannot do. Waste of money. Really disappointed with this! Philips will only replace if within a year.

Purchased in March 2018 for $200.00.

Preggo

Purchased a replacement part as recommended- still doesn’t work. So that’s $30 wasted!

Allison W.

Allison W.

Best machine / a life saver

The viva 2237 machine is seriously the god scent in my kitchen. I think it must for every kitchen . It amaze me that one machine can do so much bake / steam / pressure cooks / slow cooks / sauté / makes yoghurt . As a mother , time is sometimes hard to get to cook a nutritious/ delicious family meal . I love i can do pressure cook meals within minutes and it’s full of flavour nutrients for my family . I love i can sauté food in the pot with a timer as a mother to a toddler sometimes i have run off and glad this has a timer as save me loads of time without burning my food . I totally recommend it for anyone .

Purchased in March 2019.

SapphireeAU

Master of none.

Purchased in September 2017 at eBay for $178.00.

Sapphiree

Yes I followed the instructions but the results is still unsatisfactory. It's a shame because I have always been a fan of philips product. This just came out lacking.

JainD

JainDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Most used appliance in my kitchen

My boy Burt bought me this for Christmas 2016 and I make a weeks worth of dinners for him (and our much younger girl) every week. I've just discovered the benefits of bone broth, especially for senior canines and it couldn't be easier. The humans love what I've made for them in it as well. Australia Day long weekend it was going from 4pm Friday to 5pm Tuesday and I was able to fill the freezer with 40+ portions of doggy dinners as well as 10 portions each of lamb korma, beef stroganoff, pork chilli & chicken for my husband who is on a lo-carb kick. The only rest it got was while I was cleaning the detachable bits between dishes.

Purchased in December 2016.

Rohith

RohithSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the best things I have ever purchased

This is one thing I will never regret buying. I bought it for around $150 two years ago and is still as good as brand new. I have used many electric cookers before but nothing is even closer to this one. You wouldn't need a cooking range and sauce pans since this serves the purpose of everything. Love it and is highly recommended.

Purchased in May 2017 at The Good Guys for $150.00.

Sewnut

SewnutSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good but needs tweaking

Good, and I use very frequently, but a steam basket insert would be great, not so happy with pressure cooker side of it, so much slower then my old pressure cookers and don't like the lingering smells in seals, have to keep removing and soaking

Purchased in January 2018.

Chris

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is great. Can’t live without it

Had this for over 2 years and it has become a staple product in my kitchen. Used every 2nd day at least. Makes chunky chicken soups, casserole beef, chicken Curry’s in a quarter of the time. For soups, I seal the lid and pressure cook and Curry’s I use it as a saucepan. Has quick cooking time to sauté onions etc for bases then add the rest of ingredients later. Totally love it. I have recently replaced the non-stick insert for the new stainless Steele one and it works perfectly. Easy to use a great product

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Rosemary N

Rosemary NAU

Ok but expecting it lasts a bit longer

Worked great when it works. However, it failed after three year usage sparingly. Yesterday, while I was in the middle of cooking, the electrical component just failed and no longer turned on after plugging in. For a 200 dollar cooker I would expect it lasts longer than my 5 year old 20 dollar kettle.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

sonni

sonniAU

Great machine. So easy to use and I use the pressure cooker feature all the time.

I have been very impressed with this machine and I am trying new recipes with great success. I recently made an amazing seafood chowder using the stock I made from bones and heads of fresh fish and prawns. I am still trying other features but very happy so far. Very easy to use and clean.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Philips S.Philips

Frequently Asked Questions about Philips Original All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2137/72

How do I use the warm function on my Philips All-In-One Cooker?

The Philips All-In-One Cooker will automatically go into a warming function for up to 12 hours after the cooking timer has gone off, regardless if the cooker was in Pressure Mode or Normal Mode. You do not need to enable this mode.

What does an E3 error mean on my Philips All-In-One Cooker?

When an E3 error appears, it means the temperature of the inner pot of the cooker is too high. You will need to wait until the inner pot falls to room temperature before you can use or program the unit again.

Latest Consumer Questions

Darrell O'Kasked

can I cook a fruit cake steam mode and is it only 45 min instead of 59 mins?

N.T.N

Yes you can. I would just google similar recipes for steam pudding pressure cooker and use manual cooking time

Darrell O'K

Thank you I was worried the cooking time difference.

Darrell O'K

So the steam time for fruit would be still 59 mins not 45 mins?

Carol P.asked

Just got my pressure cooker and the timer shows 8888. How do I change the cooking time

N.T.N

Think you need to select mode than time than start

Thank you I do that but time doesnt change from 8888

Hi Carol,

Have you checked the user manual for assistance? If not, please refer to the online manual here: https://www.download.p4c.philips.com/files/h/hd2137_72/hd2137_72_dfu_eng.pdf

Go to the chapter 'Preset time for delayed cooking' and follow the instructions. If you need any assistance with these steps or if the timer doesn't change, please let us know. We're more than happy to help.

Carol P.asked

Annoy read the timer

Hi there, Carol.

Thanks for your message here, though we're sorry to hear that you seem to be having issues with the timer of your Multi-Cooker. Unfortunately we're not quite sure what you exactly mean. Could you perhaps elaborate a bit more on the issue? We'll then be able to assist you further or forward you to our product team.

Hope to hear from you soon.

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives