Philips Airfryer Premium XXL Digital HD9651/91

Philips Airfryer Premium XXL Digital HD9651/91

MPN: HD9651-91

• Product is used:
    • Several times a week (16)
    • Daily (7)
    • Weekly (2)

Simply Amazing

This Philips AirFryer is simply an amazing piece of technology. It is super efficient in cooking food and results in food being crispy without the need of oil. Would absolutely recommend for anyone looking for a healthier way to cook. It cooked 50 mini Dim Sims in 20 miniutes with not one undercooked or still frozen. This product is super easy to clean and can be used from baking to grilling to frying.

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Samantha Hinderman

Samantha HindermanSydney, NSW

This is Perfect

Air fryer fries the food pretty quick and the food is always crispy when taken out. The chips especially! However the air fryer is difficult to clean due to its heavy weight.

Purchased in April 2018 at Coles for $540.00.

Product is used: Weekly

KaneT

KaneTNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Best thing I've brought

The best thing I have brought we cook everything in it. Dont cook something that has a lot of fat on it. As the fat spits up on the heating element and starts to smoke.

Purchased in March 2017 at Harvey Norman for $400.00.

TheSnakebite

TheSnakebiteKaiapoi

Game Changer Kitchen Appliance

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $450.00.

goonerdroid

goonerdroidPerth, WA

Good, but not sure the price tag worth it

I started with a smaller Phillips air fryer and always liked it, so decided to upgrade to the XXL model during a sale. I got no complaint about its speed of "frying" and cooking. Foods like chips, nuggets, fish fillets, chicken wings are cooked well & evenly, just not sure it's a lot better than my $100+ except can fit in more at a time. I didn't quite like the "oil reduction" tray inside, not sure it made a real difference to my food. To me, just one extra thing to wash. Still unsure whether it's ok to put in the dishwasher, as it looks like the inside is coated with a nonstick coating (don't quote me)? Still worthy appliance, just buy it on sale, not worth it at RRP.

Purchased in August 2019 at Myer Online Store for $339.00.

Aly_S

Aly_SSydney

Love it! Went from no cooking skills to making meals for the family! So amazing

We bought one after using my parents. WOW! How is it this simple to make everything from chips to steak to chicken breast all with the push of a few buttons? We never fried food in the hoise before. Just too much work but now frozen chips go from bag to tray. 180 degrees and 10 mins later we have perfectly chrisp chips. So many recipes and so hard to screw up.

I have bought a lot of appliances to "help" me cook over the years from a slow cooker to a Regal Cook4Me but this is completely fool proof.

Highly recommend it and great for busy families.

Plus I wash everything in the dishwasher. Brilliant!

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer for $424.15.

Product is used: Several times a week

My new favourite appliance!

The Philips XXL AirFryer is my new favourite appliance! It’s taken over the tasks that my oven and deep fryer would normally get given.
Cook time is ridiculously fast and I love that there is no preheat time. The machine itself is large enough to cook a whole chicken! I’ve noticed food is a lot less oilier when we cook in the AirFryer.
The instructions are easy to understand and straight forward. My husband is dying to get his hands on it to give it a whirl.
Everyone goes to bed with a full belly after I make dinner in the AirFryer! Oh and it’s super easy to clean!

Not working

Purchased this a couple of days ago and thought I'd start off with something easy. So followed instructions on how to do the homemade fries. Well after an hour of trying and retrying it's just not happening.
Airfryer will not heat up. Very disappointed will be returning this airfryer tomorrow.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really, every kitchen needs an Air Fryer

Purchased in May 2019 at Myer Online Store for $296.90.

ninebabes

ninebabesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One of the best appliances you can have in your kitchen

I had the old ones. But needed a bigger one. I do love these things. I make a bbq chicken in it every week. Takes 60 mins. I cut it up and make wraps for boys school lunches. The kids can also just put things in it when they get hungry. Party pies, spring rolls, fish etc... get it it’s worth it. I couldn’t live without this. One of best things Phillips has ever made. I can’t fault it.

Purchased at Stan Cash.

Mish

MishAdelaide

Favourite Kitchen Appliance

I wish I got on to this earlier - what a huge time save and another means of cooking healthy meals. We've cooked all sorts of delicious meals in ours (stuffed capsicums, fish cakes, roast chicken, pork, vegetables, bread, scotch fillet, seafood - list goes on), yet to make chips! Results are always consistent and perfectly cooked, locked full of flavour and juicy. Cleaning is easy - removable parts straight into the dishwasher. Only part a little hard to clean is the top element. I cant rave enough about this air fryer. Will be purchasing accessories to try baking recipes

Purchased in February 2019 at David Jones Online Store for $499.00.

Jacqui

JacquiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Forget the cheaper brands.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $399.00.

donnadee

donnadeeAU

Indispensable kitchen workhorse!

Purchased in May 2018.

Enjoying Life

Enjoying LifeSydney

I’m now an air fryer convert

Purchased at eBay.

Haley R

Haley RSouth East Queensland, QLD

How did I survive pre air fryers?

I find this fantastic. The number one benefit is zero preheat time. The added bonus is it’s up on the bench top away from kids and easy to set and leave. The fact that chips and deep fried options taste even better in it is an added bonus. The closer, it’s all dishwasher safe

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $499.00.

Birdie

Birdie

My favorite and most used kitchen appliance

Purchased in January 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Katho

KathoAU

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Absolutely love this airfryer. We use it several times a week and it has saved us so much time. It is so convenient and produces high quality foods, just as an oven would in half the time. We are a family of 4 and we easily cook meals for the entire family in it. Highly recommend.

Purchased at Appliances Online.

Amanda99

Amanda99South East Queensland, QLD

An excellent upgrade

Purchased in June 2019 for $300.00.

Abhi

AbhiPerth, WA

Excellent product

I am very happy with this purchase. The quality of food produced from this air fryer is very good. Best for reheating the Pizza, KFC chickens and chips. I mostly use it for making the fried and wedges.

Cleaning is also very easy.

Purchased in November 2018 at Amazon for $361.25.

Michael C.

Michael C.

poorly made, stay away from Philips

Air fryer lasted 6 mths, front dial/button became faulty, couldn’t find receipt so no warranty, I expected a little longer out of it than that for just under $500. Absolute rip off and very poorly made. Shop around there are better on the market. Aldi offers 3 yr warranty

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman for $470.00.

See all Philips Premium Digital Airfryer reviews

Michael H.asked

Is the door suppose to close flush?

Doreen
Doreen

The draw on my Philips xl airfryer doesnt close properly

Mine either !

Philips S.Philips

Hi there. Thanks for your message. We're sorry to hear that you've issue with the door. We recommend you to reach out to our product specialists via Facebook/Twitter or call directly 1300 363 391 (Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST). We look forward o your response.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team.

Petrina S.

Petrina S.asked

Hello. If I purchase this item online on EBay (brand new) is the warranty still valid? I notice some people return to the store of purchase if they have an issue. Buying online won’t allow me to do that, so what would be my option if I have an issue ?

Hi Petrina,

Thank you for the question - you can often return the appliance to an online store as well, but, rest assured, all products come with warranty. You can read more about the policy here: https://www.philips.com.au/c-w/support-home/warranty.html. We hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

customer

customerasked

Hey guys i have bought an xxl less then a month ago from amazon.com.au. Recently noticed that the drawer doesnt shut completely. Is this normal. How do i contact the warranty ppl

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience with us here. This does not sound right and we'd like to know a little more - would you mind ringing us on 1300 363 391 or sending us a message on our Facebook or Twitter (@PhilipsCare)? Our team would be happy to look into this and see what they can do to help. Thank you in advance!

Kind Regards,

Ashraf A.
Ashraf A.

Dears, I have bought an xxl less than one month ago and used it once, the second time the fan not working there is heating but no sound for the fan is this ok or what??

Hi Ashraf,

Thanks for reaching out to us. When the Airfyer is working, there should be a sound coming from the fan that cools it down. To make sure everything is working properly, we'd like for you to get in touch with us. You can reach us at 1300 363 391. You can also send us a message on Facebook or Twitter. We'll be happy to look further into this for you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Download manual