2Tyhan Elevate Wearable Breast Pump

Noise Level
Suction
Comfort
3.0
Brand Manager for Tyhan Elevate Wearable Breast Pump? Claim your listing.

Amelia H.
Amelia H.

Horrible

I purchased two last year. One didn't charge fully from day 1 and continuously cut out during use. I couldn't send it back as I needed both. I waited 7 months until I finished pumping. The entire 7 months daily this one pump had the sake issues and tyhan denied that it had an issue plus charged me to send it back to me the same! Plus I put a 1 star review on their page and they didn't allow it. They only allow high reviews hence great reviews on their page. Show details
Noise Level