Philips High Speed Vacuum Blender HR3756/00

• Product is used
  • Safety
Deb S

Deb SSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best blender I've ever used

I've had a kitchenaid blender for 20 years, and didn't think anything could match it. How wrong I was! This is the best blender ever. It's powerful, blends anything and is easy to clean. The suction to the bench top mean it's not bouncing all over the bench when it's blending. I'm so in love with it. One of the best purchases I've ever made.

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Used forCocktails and Smoothies
Philips S.Philips

Hi Deb, we're happy to hear that you're so keen on the High Speed Vacuum Blender and that you find it so easy to clean. Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm here and enjoy the rest of your week!

Tessa

TessaNorth West, QLD

Very impressive

I found this blender has handled all forms of food. Combining frozen fruit or fresh , with liquids is a breeze. I am happy to have bought this machine and am enjoying it’s benefits

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Used forJuices, Smoothies and Soups
Andy C.

Andy C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I Should Have Bought a New Nutribullet

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Used forDips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies
Blenders

Find out how Philips High Speed Vacuum Blender HR3756/00 compares to other Blenders

Smoothies separate

Not so sure if something is wrong with my blender but after 1 hour, my smoothies separate. This is different from the description of the product. Its a bit disappointing result.

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pretty cool for the price, does the job

We purchased on sale, was impressed that a vac blender was extremely cost effective.
We previously used a BioChef high powered RRP $600, it's not as powerful as blenders in those league but it is exceptionally well made and blends wonderfully.
The appeal of guaranteed freshness means we can make smoothies in advance or sauces, dips etc. that will last longer.
My partner usually detests thick smoothies but he really liked the texture of the vacuum blended smoothie from this one.

Only drawbacks, it can't be used for foods over 40°C unless it's cooled down obviously. It is loud but seems powerful.
We seem to be missing our ice crush knife and the measuring cup that's meant to come with it though!

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$199.00.

Used forDips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups

tiffany s.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

You will never use another blender afterwards.. HOWEVER.......

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for A$199.00.

Product is usedSeveral times a week
Used forDips & Condiments and Smoothies
Jace

JaceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice blender

Ordered this from appliance online. Initially I was sent a product that looked like a demo - fingerprints and dents. But after talking to the company they sent me a new replacement product straight away with no hassels. The blender is powerful and perfect for me.

Purchased in June 2020.

Product is usedSeveral times a week
Used forJuices and Smoothies
Kathy

KathySydney, NSW

Very good blender

I am very happy about this blender. I can drink 4 cups of vegetable as smoothies. Everything good easy clean only a noise a bit loud. Very good for investment for your health.

Purchased in May 2020 at Costco NSW for A$380.00.

Used forSmoothies

MWa

MWaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Strong blender, just a little noisy

Love the powerful motor, crushes ice and frozen fruit easily. Vacuum option gives smoothies a great smooth texture. Just wish it wasn’t so noisy and the jug was glass instead of plastic.

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for A$400.00.

Used forSmoothies

Paul

PaulCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing product

The vacuum function ensures that smoothies are creamy and don't separate. They stay fresh even after a few days, so much so that you would think you had just made it. It easily takes nuts and blends them very smoothly. The vacuum feature is somewhat exciting to watch as it draws the air out of the liquid. Best feature would be that juices/smoothies stay fresh for days

Purchased in February 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for A$449.00.

Used forDips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies
Bella

BellaMelbourne

This blender is so efficient and it keeps my smoothies tasting so fresh all day!

I cannot live without my Philips blender. I use it all the time and because it keeps my smoothies fresh all day and it is efficient and easy to use it fits right into my daily routine!

Diana

Diana

Such a clean and smooth machine

The juices tastes delicious and the machine was easy to clean. The colors looked great especially the light on the power knob. I like the way it was placed nicely amongst my other appliances and made my kitchen look sleek

Charli H

Charli H

Great! Smoothest smoothies ever.

Blends super well. Keeps juices and smoothies fresher longer and they look so much for appetising as the liquid doesn’t separate. Love using it to make smoothie bowls and celery juice.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Charli, great to hear you are so pleased with the Vacuum Blender. Thanks so much for sharing your experiences!

Perfect for smoothies

This product has great features.

I love the high speed vacuum blender. It keeps my smoothies fresh, especially with my late hours. And, the blend is so smooth, I'm forever whipping up a new batch all the time.

Philips S.Philips

Perfect for smoothie season!

It’s very good for summer season. When you need smoothies the most! Strong and easy to use. This blender works much better than usual blender. It has less foam on top of the drinks. Love this product!!! Just one thing I think it can be improved is the plastic. I think it can be a glass? For health and environment?

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Blenders

Quality product that’s easy to use

Blender works great for smoothies and has no trouble blending ice cubes, great for also quickly pulsing vegetables if you don’t have a food processor and making pesto.
StayFresh Technology does exactly what it says it will and keeps for smoothies fresher for longer by delaying the separation process. Using the option is quite loud though.
Design is sleek however it is quite bulky and doesn’t fit in any of my cupboards, but I’ve used it almost everyday so have kept it on my kitchen and is quite nice to look at.

Kitchen essential

We love the new Phillips blender! I’ve tried many before but this is by far the best quality and keeps the product sealed better. You can tell the machines quality design by the visual appearance and non slip bottom which makes handy in a busy kitchen. Highly reccomend.

Philips S.Philips

A great addition to my kitchen!

I’m so impressed with how effective this blender is. I love the vacuum function as well. The blender itself is well-designed and is clearly labelled. It is easy to use and I find that it blends all of my food well!

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for writing this review. The vacuum function sure is a handy feature, we're glad it's to your liking. Have a wonderful day.

Kind Regards,

Charisse

CharisseMelbourne

So perfect! The perfect blend :D

The blender was so easy to set up and sooo easy to blend through all the food to make an amazingly smooth smoothie :D I love it so much, perfect for summer too!

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for writing this review, Charisse. It's great to hear the blender makes you all delicious smoothies. Summer's coming!

Kind Regards,

LucyHFP

LucyHFPMelbourne

A new kitchen staple

The philips vaccum blender works as promised! Keeps smoothies fresh and is so easy to use.
The actual design of the blender is so sleek and modern looking and will look amazing on any countertop. The jug is lightweight and the blender is so easy to use once you get the hang of it! We experimented with a few various recipes and the blender did a dreamy job with all of them!!
Note that you can’t use hot liquids with this blender due to the vaccine function, so blending soups is out!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

KSK2019asked

Hi, I am thinking of buying this blender and need a vacuum blender to retain more nutrients as I am only making protein shakes. Why are all the reviews from 4 months ago? I also thought this product was new but see people have had them for 2 years! Do you have a new product out?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there. Cool to hear that this product sparked your attention. We're here for you all your questions. :) It's not a new product, but there is also no successor available yet. This particular unit is still in production! You can find other recent reviews right here on the Philips website as well: https://www.philips.com.au/c-p/HR3756_00/high-speed-vacuum-blender/reviewandawards Let us know any other questions arise!

The Philips Australia team

KSK2019

Thank you for your response. Could you give me an approximate update as to the next release or next new blender that would be more technologically advanced?

KSK2019

I mean approximate date or year?

Ecem S

Ecem Sasked

Hello I was wondering if I can use this blender to make nut butters? Thanks

Hi Ecem,

Thanks for your question! Yes, it's totally possible to use our Blender to make nut butters :-). Unfortunately we don't have any recipe for you at the moment, but if you look online (or perhaps already have a recipe yourself!) you'll find lots of options.

Happy cooking!

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategoryBlenders