Philips High Speed Vacuum Blender HR3756/00

Philips High Speed Vacuum Blender HR3756/00

This blender is so efficient and it keeps my smoothies tasting so fresh all day!

I cannot live without my Philips blender. I use it all the time and because it keeps my smoothies fresh all day and it is efficient and easy to use it fits right into my daily routine!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Bella, Thanks for taking the time to write this great review. We're happy to hear you're enjoying the blender, even to the point that you can't live without it anymore ;-)! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Such a clean and smooth machine

The juices tastes delicious and the machine was easy to clean. The colors looked great especially the light on the power knob. I like the way it was placed nicely amongst my other appliances and made my kitchen look sleek

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Diana, Thanks for the lovely words, it great to see you love the blender so much. :) We hope you keep enjoy using and looking at it for a long time to come. Happy cooking! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

Great! Smoothest smoothies ever.

Blends super well. Keeps juices and smoothies fresher longer and they look so much for appetising as the liquid doesn’t separate. Love using it to make smoothie bowls and celery juice.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Charli, great to hear you are so pleased with the Vacuum Blender. Thanks so much for sharing your experiences! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Perfect for smoothies

This product has great features.

I love the high speed vacuum blender. It keeps my smoothies fresh, especially with my late hours. And, the blend is so smooth, I'm forever whipping up a new batch all the time.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi there, thanks for your positive review. We love hearing your enthusiasm about the Vacuum Blender, and that you're able to come up with some delicious smoothies! Enjoy and have a great weekend. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Perfect for smoothie season!

It’s very good for summer season. When you need smoothies the most! Strong and easy to use. This blender works much better than usual blender. It has less foam on top of the drinks. Love this product!!! Just one thing I think it can be improved is the plastic. I think it can be a glass? For health and environment?

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Jasmine, thanks for your 4-star review here! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our blender. A cold smoothie in the hot summer days is definitely appreciated. Also, thanks for your feedback about the jug of the blender. Your feedback is definitely appreciated. Rest assured, our products are made with durability in mind. Feel free to reach out to us if you've got any questions in the future. You can call, email or reach out to us on our social channels. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Quality product that’s easy to use

Blender works great for smoothies and has no trouble blending ice cubes, great for also quickly pulsing vegetables if you don’t have a food processor and making pesto.
StayFresh Technology does exactly what it says it will and keeps for smoothies fresher for longer by delaying the separation process. Using the option is quite loud though.
Design is sleek however it is quite bulky and doesn’t fit in any of my cupboards, but I’ve used it almost everyday so have kept it on my kitchen and is quite nice to look at.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi there. We appreciate you took some time to share your honest thoughts on the Vacuum Blender here with us. It's great to hear you've been able to use it for different purposes, homemade pesto sure does sound good! If you ever need some inspiration for your next recipe, you might find the following page helpful: https://bit.ly/2ruDTWC. :-) Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

Kitchen essential

We love the new Phillips blender! I’ve tried many before but this is by far the best quality and keeps the product sealed better. You can tell the machines quality design by the visual appearance and non slip bottom which makes handy in a busy kitchen. Highly reccomend.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Rizzo. Thanks a lot for taking some time to share your experience with the Vacuum Blender. It's much appreciated! We're glad to hear you're a fan. For your next smoothie, perhaps you might find some inspiration on our recipe page: https://bit.ly/2ruDTWC. :-) Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

A great addition to my kitchen!

I’m so impressed with how effective this blender is. I love the vacuum function as well. The blender itself is well-designed and is clearly labelled. It is easy to use and I find that it blends all of my food well!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi there, thank you for writing this review. The vacuum function sure is a handy feature, we're glad it's to your liking. Have a wonderful day. Kind Regards, The Philips Australia Team

So perfect! The perfect blend :D

The blender was so easy to set up and sooo easy to blend through all the food to make an amazingly smooth smoothie :D I love it so much, perfect for summer too!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Thanks for writing this review, Charisse. It's great to hear the blender makes you all delicious smoothies. Summer's coming! Kind Regards, The Philips Australia Team

A new kitchen staple

The philips vaccum blender works as promised! Keeps smoothies fresh and is so easy to use.
The actual design of the blender is so sleek and modern looking and will look amazing on any countertop. The jug is lightweight and the blender is so easy to use once you get the hang of it! We experimented with a few various recipes and the blender did a dreamy job with all of them!!
Note that you can’t use hot liquids with this blender due to the vaccine function, so blending soups is out!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Best blender I’ve ever used!

I am very impressed by the quality of this blender. The design is sleek plus it’s very easy and quick to use as well. The vacuum technology makes my smoothies very smooth but more importantly, it keeps my smoothies fresher for longer!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Thanks for taking the effort for writing this review, Nat. It's great to hear the appliance is easy to use and it makes you quality smoothies. Kind Regards, The Philips Australia Team

Love this! my smoothies are better than ever!

I wasn't sure of what will be the difference between a normal blender and the Philips High speed Vacuum Blender, but then I tried it and I could see why! if there is something I hate about blending smoothies at home is that foamy bit at the top. The Philips blender just keep all the air out (and makes the smoothie not only taste way fresher, but has no foam and it is super smooth and delicious! It also blends really quickly and does not warm up the content (which did happen with my previous blender).
Overall I really recommend it, specially if you are a juice/smoothie lover like me and want something quick and healthy in the morning!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi there Afri, Thanks for leaving such an awesome review here. We're delighted to hear that you feel like you found the blender to make the best smoothies possible. Enjoy your smoothies! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Amazing design & makes delicious smoothies!

Great design, very sleek! The vacuum function makes the best fruit smoothies too without any liquid seperation. The blender gets daily usage and is a much loved fixture in our home. Highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Sammy, thanks for the kind words and positive review! We're glad to hear you like the device as much as you do. :-) Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

My New Best Friend

Love this powerful blender! Rarely have to turn up to maximum speed but still get a smooth and consistent outcome. Works well with both solids and liquids, and crushes ice cubes for the perfect smoothie.
Especially love this new vacuum function! This blender is a must have in every kitchen!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Simon, we're happy to hear that the High Speed Vacuum Blender helps you to make that perfect smoothie. Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm here and have a great, smoothie-filled week! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Powerful blender, love the vacuum function for smoothies!

The blender was easy to assemble but took a little more time deciphering the diagram only instructions. Once sorted, the blender was pretty easy to use. The vacuum function really does make a difference to the texture and freshness when making smoothies, and this also makes a difference when freezing these mixtures for making icypoles. It also copes with blending frozen fruit better than other blenders that I’ve used, definitely a plus! Love the large capacity and that it’s easy clean too.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Jules, many thanks for sharing your experiences with the blender here. Great to hear you love it and appreciate the vacuum function! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Great product!

Love this blender! Great blending ability, have had no issues with any solids or liquids. Can be a bit noisy during the vacuum process but doesn't last long. Would recommend.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Emma, it's great to hear you're happy with the performance of the blender. Thanks for your recommendation and enjoy the fresh smoothies! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

This is amazing! Can’t get enough!

This blender has totally revolutionised the taste and texture of my smoothies! I can’t believe how the vacuum sealing technology helps preserve the freshness of the fruit, making the texture silky smooth.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi there, super to hear that you're a big fan of our blending technology! Thanks so much for sharing this. :-) Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Fresh smoothies that last all day!

Absolutely in love with the philips high speed vacuum blender. It’s become part of the family making daily smoothies for us! I’ve tested it with a range of things from fresh and frozen fruit for smoothies to prawn heads to make gumbo and it’s proven itself to be super versatile! The vacuum setting is quick and really easy to use; with the push of one button it makes a fantastic smoothie that doesn’t split and stays fresh all day even after being thrown in my handbag and taken to work! It also has an ice crushing setting which is always a plus when using in a hot country!

The only things I would note is that it is quite loud, this is generally expected with a blender however I was a little surprised on my first use. It could also do with a few more written instructions within the box. I found a user video online which helped me with how the different functions worked so definitely look online if you purchase one, there’s some great ideas on how to get the most out of it!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Rachel, thanks so much for taking the time to share your experiences here. We're pleased to hear you are so happy with it and using it every day. Enjoy your fresh smoothies! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

This is perfect ! Can’t live without

I love the high speed Vacuum blender , it’s vacuum technology is amazing it keeps my smoothies fresher for longer and I love how easy it is to clean with its detachable blades .

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Thanks for the review, Tina! We appreciate it. :) We wish you a lot of delicious smoothies with this hi-tech piece of equipment. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Amazing for smoothies!

It took me a while to work out how to use, but now I've figured it out I love it! It's actually really simple to use, and is amazing for keeping smoothies fresh!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Great to hear that after just a couple of uses, you quickly became a master of this blender, Sophie. :) Enjoy! Kind regards, The Philips Australia

Hi, I am thinking of buying this blender and need a vacuum blender to retain more nutrients as I am only making protein shakes. Why are all the reviews from 4 months ago? I also thought this product was new but see people have had them for 2 years! Do you have a new product out?
Hi there. Cool to hear that this product sparked your attention. We're here for you all your questions. :) It's not a new product, but there is also no successor available yet. This particular unit is still in production! You can find other recent reviews right here on the Philips website as well: https://www.philips.com.au/c-p/HR3756_00/high-speed-vacuum-blender/reviewandawards Let us know any other questions arise! Kind regards, The Philips Australia teamThank you for your response. Could you give me an approximate update as to the next release or next new blender that would be more technologically advanced?I mean approximate date or year?

Hello I was wondering if I can use this blender to make nut butters? Thanks
Hi Ecem, Thanks for your question! Yes, it's totally possible to use our Blender to make nut butters :-). Unfortunately we don't have any recipe for you at the moment, but if you look online (or perhaps already have a recipe yourself!) you'll find lots of options. Happy cooking! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

High Speed Vacuum Blender HR3756/00