MPN: HR7761/00

• Product is used
  • Safety
Ratri C.
Ratri C.Sydney, NSW

I used the mini chopper for first time after bought it from HN and it emitted smoke as well as burnt smell.

Love the complete slicing, shredding and all of the package included. At first time of mini chopper usage it emitted smoke from the motor, but after a week it worked out just fine. Perhaps the motor had cooled down.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Ratri, thank you for sharing your review here. We're glad to hear the Viva Food Processor is to your satisfaction. However, it definitely shouldn't emit smoke. Should the issue pertain, please get back to us, so we can look into it for you.

Srah
Srah

Can't live without it

This blender is too good and with im loving to cook more food its just does everything snd its makes my work so much easier for me to cooking and cleaning is also easy worth buying it

Purchased in August 2019 at Target Australia for $100.00.

Spare parts availability

I love my Viva Food Processor KR7761 however I accidentally lost several parts during a move.
Would appreciate if the Phillips team could advise if the discs and small spice cup only are available for purchase so that my machine can be complete again.

Purchased in February 2019 for $120.00.

Product is usedSeveral times a week
Used forDips & Condiments, Dough and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters
Food Processors

Find out how Philips Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White) compares to other Food Processors

Potato slicer

I enjoyed using this processor. Easy to clean and use. In the manual there is a potato slicer, but it did not get it in my box.
Was it meant to be included in the box?

Purchased in December 2018.

Product is usedWeekly
saintsonfireSydney, NSW

Misleading Advertising

The box clearly advertises a bowl size of 2.1 litres. The website description did the same. If you're buying a food processor that advertises 2.1 litres, you would think that is the capacity but oh no. The bowl itself states the maximum as being 1.5 litres.

If that was not bad enough it came out of the box faulty. While the motor worked with the blender, it did not work with the bowl..

Thankfully I purchased it from Target who refunded me instantly and the person I spoke to was shocked about the false advertising on the box.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Philips S.Philips

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Works efficiently.

Fantasic! Don’t know why I’ve waited so long to buy one! Works efficiently, quietly and performed all functions well using the different attachments. Impressed by the ease of use, though the directions in the leaflet could have been improved upon. I’ve used a variety of foods in the processor and it didn’t miss a beat. Consider I’ve gotten value for money.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Mick M
Mick MMelbourne

Great value for money processor

For the money, this machine is great value. One thing to realise is that it's a light to medium duty processor, so putting anything too firm is obviously going to break bowls and such - a big ask for something that wasn't designed to be abused. Otherwise, it does everything it should and does it nicely.
Really though, if you're expecting a heavy duty processor, then perhaps you should think about spending a few hundred dollars, not $120 odd.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
soniabb47
soniabb47Illawarra, NSW

Hi ..if this model is discontinued that mean i can't buy the bowl? I love this super machine ..but w

A beautiful and easy to work when you know the way..every ghing work perfect ..but i admit the bowl is a bit weak..my broke few weeks ago ..i going to missed if cannot find a replace ,it is possible to buy just that .Can somebody give me an advice please?..thanks

Date PurchasedNov 2016

James5249Victoria

Good food processor/blender/chopper but not amazing grater

Bought this from Target as it was on discount - obviously because it’s discontinued. Out of the box it’s easy to set up and clean in the dishwasher. The blender is quieter than my old Kmart blender but works well for smoothies. The chopper and food processor work well. The only downside is the grater. Basically the food pusher doesn’t go all the way down and any vegetable will have large bits stuck at the top, not fully grating. But other than that it works fine. Cleans up nicely in the dishwasher.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

gypsymaggie
gypsymaggieVictoria

Great Blender Processor

I bought this food processor blender from Target last year & are happy with it, mostly gets used for blending, but it comes with the juicer, plus many other attachments, it does the job well, would recommend this product.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review the Viva Collection Food processor. We're glad to hear that you're so happy with the appliance. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Jenlin
JenlinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for biscuit crumbs!!!!!!

I was sick to death of making biscuit crumbs with rolling pin (aka wine bottle) and ziplock bag. Googled extensively for food processor that does this well and found everything but. Anyway, this machine does it perfectly! Have no use for the other attachments (it came with heaps) and will prob never use them. I love the small compact size and neat look compared to others, and the price $108 was very reasonable for something I will not use much. Target have them for $99 this week.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Hiru
Hirumelbourne

This is the worst electrict equipment that I ever bought

I bout Philips Viva collection HR 7761 few weeks ago. When I use it I notice grinder and blender attachments are not working. Then I returned to the seller and bought a same model again. Unfortunately new one also had the same problem. I believe this model has a factory fault. The safety switch is not working while attach grinder and blender to the motor. I really disappointed about the product.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
SKDPerth

plastic bowl just broke up

Plastic bowl just broke up while fitting the bowl to the motor unit. The bowl seems to be made of plain polyethylene rather than ABS plastic which is the standard. the motor unit is made of ABS , they should have used ABS for the bowl and the jar also.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Could be better

I purchased a Philips Food Processor & while it works great the parts seem to break easily & require replacement. So far I've had to replace a black O-ring for blender which wasn't easy to get & now the lid has broken/chipped. I also wouldn't recommend the blender as it doesn't work well.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Leon Arundell
Leon ArundellDowner 2602, ACT

A very useful, good value food processor

Date PurchasedMay 2017

See all Philips Viva Collection Food Processor reviews

Sar
Sarasked
Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

Hi, can i buy a julianne cutter for my hr7761?

Hi there,

Thank you for your query. To give you an expert answer on this, we kindly advise that you contact our product specialists directly through the numbers below:
0800 658 224 (NZ) from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm and 1300 363 391 (AU) Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Heshani H.
Heshani H.asked
Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

Hi, I just bought this food processor and in order to test the blender and the mini chopper it I put some water in and it immediately started leaking from the bottom. The blade does not fit well. Please advice

Saf Haque
Saf Haqueasked

Hi
We bought this processor last year (20.01.19) from target, however it stopped working recently.
Is this still covered under warranty (replacement/repair)
Saf

Hi there Saf,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Good news! It should still be under warranty. We'd like to invite you to reach out us directly by phone at 1300 363 391 (AU) or 0800 658 224 (NZ). You can also reach out to us on social media on Twitter (@PhilipsCare) or Facebook. Our colleagues there will be happy and able to help you out. We hope to hear from you!

See all Philips Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White) questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 5 Philips Viva Collection Food Processor