Philips Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

Philips Viva Food Processor HR7761/00 (White)

MPN: HR7761/00

Srah

Srah

Can't live without it

This blender is too good and with im loving to cook more food its just does everything snd its makes my work so much easier for me to cooking and cleaning is also easy worth buying it

Purchased in August 2019 at Target Australia for $100.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters

Spare parts availability

I love my Viva Food Processor KR7761 however I accidentally lost several parts during a move.
Would appreciate if the Phillips team could advise if the discs and small spice cup only are available for purchase so that my machine can be complete again.

Purchased in February 2019 for $120.00.

Product is used: Several times a week
Used for: Dips & Condiments, Dough and Ground Nuts / Nut Butters

Potato slicer

I enjoyed using this processor. Easy to clean and use. In the manual there is a potato slicer, but it did not get it in my box.
Was it meant to be included in the box?

Purchased in December 2018.

Product is used: Weekly

saintsonfireSydney, NSW

Misleading Advertising

The box clearly advertises a bowl size of 2.1 litres. The website description did the same. If you're buying a food processor that advertises 2.1 litres, you would think that is the capacity but oh no. The bowl itself states the maximum as being 1.5 litres.

If that was not bad enough it came out of the box faulty. While the motor worked with the blender, it did not work with the bowl..

Thankfully I purchased it from Target who refunded me instantly and the person I spoke to was shocked about the false advertising on the box.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Works efficiently.

Fantasic! Don’t know why I’ve waited so long to buy one! Works efficiently, quietly and performed all functions well using the different attachments. Impressed by the ease of use, though the directions in the leaflet could have been improved upon. I’ve used a variety of foods in the processor and it didn’t miss a beat. Consider I’ve gotten value for money.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Mick M

Mick MMelbourne

Great value for money processor

For the money, this machine is great value. One thing to realise is that it's a light to medium duty processor, so putting anything too firm is obviously going to break bowls and such - a big ask for something that wasn't designed to be abused. Otherwise, it does everything it should and does it nicely.
Really though, if you're expecting a heavy duty processor, then perhaps you should think about spending a few hundred dollars, not $120 odd.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

soniabb47

soniabb47Illawarra, NSW

Hi ..if this model is discontinued that mean i can't buy the bowl? I love this super machine ..but w

A beautiful and easy to work when you know the way..every ghing work perfect ..but i admit the bowl is a bit weak..my broke few weeks ago ..i going to missed if cannot find a replace ,it is possible to buy just that .Can somebody give me an advice please?..thanks

Date PurchasedNov 2016

James5249Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good food processor/blender/chopper but not amazing grater

Bought this from Target as it was on discount - obviously because it’s discontinued. Out of the box it’s easy to set up and clean in the dishwasher. The blender is quieter than my old Kmart blender but works well for smoothies. The chopper and food processor work well. The only downside is the grater. Basically the food pusher doesn’t go all the way down and any vegetable will have large bits stuck at the top, not fully grating. But other than that it works fine. Cleans up nicely in the dishwasher.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

gypsymaggie

gypsymaggieVictoria

Great Blender Processor

I bought this food processor blender from Target last year & are happy with it, mostly gets used for blending, but it comes with the juicer, plus many other attachments, it does the job well, would recommend this product.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review the Viva Collection Food processor. We're glad to hear that you're so happy with the appliance. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Jenlin

JenlinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for biscuit crumbs!!!!!!

I was sick to death of making biscuit crumbs with rolling pin (aka wine bottle) and ziplock bag. Googled extensively for food processor that does this well and found everything but. Anyway, this machine does it perfectly! Have no use for the other attachments (it came with heaps) and will prob never use them. I love the small compact size and neat look compared to others, and the price $108 was very reasonable for something I will not use much. Target have them for $99 this week.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Hiru

Hirumelbourne

This is the worst electrict equipment that I ever bought

I bout Philips Viva collection HR 7761 few weeks ago. When I use it I notice grinder and blender attachments are not working. Then I returned to the seller and bought a same model again. Unfortunately new one also had the same problem. I believe this model has a factory fault. The safety switch is not working while attach grinder and blender to the motor. I really disappointed about the product.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

SKDPerth

plastic bowl just broke up

Plastic bowl just broke up while fitting the bowl to the motor unit. The bowl seems to be made of plain polyethylene rather than ABS plastic which is the standard. the motor unit is made of ABS , they should have used ABS for the bowl and the jar also.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Could be better

I purchased a Philips Food Processor & while it works great the parts seem to break easily & require replacement. So far I've had to replace a black O-ring for blender which wasn't easy to get & now the lid has broken/chipped. I also wouldn't recommend the blender as it doesn't work well.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Leon Arundell

Leon ArundellDowner 2602, ACT

A very useful, good value food processor

Date PurchasedMay 2017

FlorenciaQueensland, 4870

A waste of money

When you use it just for a few seconds, not even a minute, It smells like if it is burning. You can´t get the texture of the humus for example, or any creamy texture, the blades are very short.
Both of them, the processor and the blender are terrible. My boyfriend gave it as a present for Christmas and I know is not too expensive, but for 750 Watts of power I would have expected something at least decent.
I went to Target to give it back but I was exeded on the 28 days you have to do so, otherwise I would have to sent it to Sydney (I´m in Cairns) and its not worth it.
Everytime I use it (like now) I think " Such a waste of money!!"

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Philips S.Philips

Awesome Multi-functional Unit But...

Love it but...

Have had my food processor/blender for 3 weeks now, I love the food processor but after 3 uses of the blender the blade no longer spins so now have to return the whole device. Very disappointed as it's Christmas and I really need it and will have to wait weeks for a replacement.

Great little machine!

This is a great value food processor. It's compact and packs away very neatly in the cupboard, has loads of attachments and with the food processor and blender bowls it can pretty much do everything we need a food processor to do. The suction feet on the base are a great idea and work brilliantly. We've had our machine for over a year and it's been great. The only negative is that because it's a lower priced machine the plastic is not as good quality as other machines, so when we dropped the lid on a tiled floor it shattered and spare parts were very difficult to find.

Philips S.Philips

Hey there AJ. Thank you for your positive review. We're happy to hear you like the Food Processor. Were you eventually able to find the spare parts? If not, please let us know and we will be happy to look it up for you. Happy cooking!

Tanya Fraser

Tanya FraserBrisbane

Good processor but the blender hasn't lasted

Similar to a few other reviews, we have loved this processor and the blenders up until recently, but are really disappointed that the blender, after only 12 months, now leaks on use.
We are a family of two, so haven't given the processor too much work.
We picked it based on good reviews, but it really hasn't lasted.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Tanya. How unfortunate that it's leaking. Would you like to give us a call on 1300 363 391 (option 2) ? Then we can discuss the matter directly. We might be able to help you further.

Ineke48

Ineke48South East Queensland, QLD

What a very versatile food processor at a low price

Last year I bought this Philip food processor for $99. What an excellent value for such a very versatile food processor. It is easy to use and easy to clean. It has a bowl, a blender and a grinder mill plus 5 different stainless steel disc inserts. I often quickly use it to grate vegetables. It makes cooking so much quicker. Great product!

Philips S.Philips

Hi Ineke! Thanks for your feedback. We're happy to hear you're excited about your food processor. Happy cookings!

See all Philips Viva Collection Food Processor reviews

Leon L.

Leon L.asked

My blender cup was broken where I can buy another one

Hello Leon,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this. We're sorry to hear your blender cup broke - that's very unfortunate. We recommend that you contact our Consumer Support team on 1300 363 391 (Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST), as they will be able to point you to the right direction with this.
Should you need further assistance, do not hesitate to get in touch with us again. We'd be happy to help.

Marty

Martyasked

I have bought my first food processor. I am a great fan of Phillips products but the piece of paper which is the so called manual is absolutely useless. Unless you are looking for carrots or cheese the other drawings are unrecognisable. Also the drawings of how to assemble are not clear. Is there anyway I could get a PDF or decent set of instructions.? My product is HR7761. Please don't tell me to download the manual as I have tried this and have been on the web for more than a couple of hours trying to get information

saintsonfire

I agree the manual is terrible. Sadly the online version is a replica https://philips.to/2CS8XaI.

I can understand that they are trying to condense the manual to fit all the multi-lingual instructions on a single piece of paper but they could at least have a proper version online. Fancy spending all that money developing a product only to let it down badly by not having a simple easy to us guide. Sorry i could not help you find a quality set of instructions

l_pjones

l_pjonesasked

I would like to know which is the correct part to blend sugar,flour,butter etc., in a PhillipsHR7761 blender?

Philips S.Philips

Good Question! We'd recommend the the bowl for that, together with the dough attachments.

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives