MPN: HR7762/90

• Product is used
  • Safety
Jill
JillPerth, WA

Blender blades stopped spinning.

Already replaced the blender blade once and now they are intermittent/ineffective. There appears to be nothing wrong otherwise as the processor works still. Not happy as we use it often.

Purchased at Kitchen Warehouse Online Store for $199.00.

Kavan
KavanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Product

I bought this food processor 6 months back and am happy with the performance. I use it regularly and have never faced any issues. Cleaning is also easy and it has become my best companion in kitchen. Will recommend the product.

nic f
nic fmelbourne

Smoking

I used the kneading option this morning to knead my pizza dough. The recipe suggested to knead in a machine for 8 to 10 minutes. I could only knead the dough for 3 minutes because the machine began to smoke and was jumping all over the place....not happy.

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for $300.00.

Food Processors

Find out how Philips Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black) compares to other Food Processors

wcbuglePerth, WA

Shocked by Quality of Customer Service

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

wcbugle

Thank you for your response. Regarding "reaching out on social media", are you suggesting that it would be back to square one in stating my issues/requests?

Philips S.Philips

The shredding disk broke in the first use.

Hi team, my shredding and slicing disk broke the very first time I used the food processor to shred carrots. The blue knob and the steel disk were separated. I fixed that and the same thing happened again. I can provide the pictures if necessary. I am happy with the other attachments but I didn't expect that Philip's product would break in first use.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Philips S.Philips

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Vit0
Vit0

Great buy !!

I bought this as it fit the budget I had. Reviews were mixed and I really wasn't sure. I was worried about getting something that would break & be useless. I wanted something to cut all sorts of veg so I could have quick access throughout the week for ready cut ingredients. It is easy to use, fast, does what I bought it for and I can make quick salads, vegies, stir-fries and not have to do all the preparation every night. The instructions are more like a joke. Printed in many languages but giving no help. I took a photo of the pictures on the box and they have been far more use.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Annie
AnnieMelbourne

Does the job

Good product. Worth the price. Was looking for cheap but multi purpose processor. Does all the basic jobs. The negative about this product is the same blade used for blender and grinder. Which means change blade again and again which can make its rubber go loose. Quality of the plastic is average.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
armando
armandoBrisbane

I know why I didn't buy it earlier

I'm really happy with this food processor, I use the blender almost everyday to make smoothies and it's fast and perfect. It's dishwasher safe so no difficulty in cleaning at all, food processor is also good, even if I don't use it too much. Main blade is so sharp so be careful with that.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Philips S.Philips

Hi Armando, great to hear you are so pleased with the food processor. Thanks a lot for writing down your experiences. Happy blending!

Other Food Processors

So much better than the $600 Magimix!

This was $159, works brilliantly, easy to take apart and clean, dishwasher-proof. comes with a separate blender attachment and the usual grating/slicing discs. It has a plastic disc which whips cream in seconds - haven't tried egg whites yet. Only potential worry is that the plastic looks a bit breakable, but I haven't dropped it yet! The instructions were on one big sheet - a booklet would have been better.

Sam
SamGold coast

Best multi food Processor

This has been a very good item to have in the kitchen as it sits on the bench without taking up much bench space. Great for grating cheese & carrot. Slicing sweet potatoes, potatoes, carrots , zucchinis, pumpkin, cucumbers, capsicum etc. Plus having a blender, grinder & a few discs for slicing, grating etc. Well worth purchasing this item. Plus parts are Dishwasher Safe on top shelf which is a bonus.

Svetlana M.
Svetlana M.Cheltenham

Good one for the price

It does it work, the capacity fits my requirement, it`s very easy and quick to get vegetables sliced or graded with Philips Viva Collection Food Processor. It seems to be quite powerful - doesn`t struggle while working. A bit noisy but not too much. Very easy to clean and assemble. Love the machine overall. Would recommend.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Philips S.Philips

Thank you for your kind words, Svetlana. We appreciate you took the time to write a review on our food processor. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

CCC
CCCVictoria

easy to use, good value of money

easy to use, good value of money. versatile and good for daily use.
but need clean probably and air well, otherwise will left previous food smell especially dairy products, as it is plastic material not glass. price point is good value and can do many recipes and cooking make much easier.

great

Great product. I bought it a few weeks back as we had some guests over and had to do a lot of cooking .... 0this food processor really mademy cooking so much easier and quicker ... it is so easy to clean as well ... i would highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Taznmat
TaznmatWarragul

Excellent value for money, would definitely recommend purchasing

Excellent processing performance, great for making cheesecakes and slicing salad vegetables. Very versatile and able to be used for mixing, chopping, grating, making smoothies, whipping cream etc. All attachments fit in well and are able to be pulled on and off with ease. For the price of this food processor it is excellent value for money

Date PurchasedApr 2017

karenmaree
karenmaree

a real life changer

this was given to me for Xmas as i always wanted and needed it and our family's meals are so good...i have picky eaters but now they eat everything e.g vegies hidden and slowly we are showing them what they are really eating.I never thought that this would change how we do meals etc...i fully reccommend it to everyone

Philips S.Philips

Hello Karen, thanks for sharing your experience with us and it makes us very happy to hear that one of our products has contributed to making life a little bit easier! :)

the Philips Australia Team

See all Philips Viva Collection Food Processor reviews

Mel W.
Mel W.asked
Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

I wanted to buy this model HR7762 but it is unavailable in Australia so had to get the HR7510 instead. I had hoped the chip/French fry disk would be compatible. I know it is not sold as a supported accessory, but can anyone tell me if the disks are the same size and any chance it could work? (And if I would need to buy a different shaft to go with it or not?). Thanks

Bijoy M.
Bijoy M.asked
Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

I just received the Philips Viva food processor yesterday. Today used the blender for the first time and its emitting smoke. Please advise.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for your message. That doesn't sound right there. We recommend you to contact us on this matter. Feel free to reach out to us on Facebook and/or Twitter (@PhilipsCare) for further assistance. Alternatively, you can contact our support team by phone on: 1300 363 391.

Sycookies S.
Sycookies S.asked
Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

Can this make nut butter with this one ?

Philips S.Philips

Hello there, thank you for your question. Yes, you can make nut butter with this food processor! If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. We will be happy to help.

Kind Regards

See all Philips Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black) questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 5 Philips Viva Collection Food Processor
CategoryFood Processors
Capacity2L
Dishwasher Safe PartsYes
Included Blade TypesGrating / Shredding and S- Shaped (standard)
Number of Speed Settings3