Philips Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

Philips Viva Food Processor HR7762/90 (Black)

MPN: HR7762/90

wcbuglePerth, WA

Shocked by Quality of Customer Service

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

wcbugle

Thank you for your response. Regarding "reaching out on social media", are you suggesting that it would be back to square one in stating my issues/requests?

Philips S.Philips

The shredding disk broke in the first use.

Hi team, my shredding and slicing disk broke the very first time I used the food processor to shred carrots. The blue knob and the steel disk were separated. I fixed that and the same thing happened again. I can provide the pictures if necessary. I am happy with the other attachments but I didn't expect that Philip's product would break in first use.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Vit0

Vit0

Great buy !!

I bought this as it fit the budget I had. Reviews were mixed and I really wasn't sure. I was worried about getting something that would break & be useless. I wanted something to cut all sorts of veg so I could have quick access throughout the week for ready cut ingredients. It is easy to use, fast, does what I bought it for and I can make quick salads, vegies, stir-fries and not have to do all the preparation every night. The instructions are more like a joke. Printed in many languages but giving no help. I took a photo of the pictures on the box and they have been far more use.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Annie

AnnieMelbourne

Does the job

Good product. Worth the price. Was looking for cheap but multi purpose processor. Does all the basic jobs. The negative about this product is the same blade used for blender and grinder. Which means change blade again and again which can make its rubber go loose. Quality of the plastic is average.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

armando

armandoBrisbane

I know why I didn't buy it earlier

I'm really happy with this food processor, I use the blender almost everyday to make smoothies and it's fast and perfect. It's dishwasher safe so no difficulty in cleaning at all, food processor is also good, even if I don't use it too much. Main blade is so sharp so be careful with that.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Philips S.Philips

Hi Armando, great to hear you are so pleased with the food processor. Thanks a lot for writing down your experiences. Happy blending!

The Philips Australia Team

So much better than the $600 Magimix!

This was $159, works brilliantly, easy to take apart and clean, dishwasher-proof. comes with a separate blender attachment and the usual grating/slicing discs. It has a plastic disc which whips cream in seconds - haven't tried egg whites yet. Only potential worry is that the plastic looks a bit breakable, but I haven't dropped it yet! The instructions were on one big sheet - a booklet would have been better.

Sam

SamGold coast

Best multi food Processor

This has been a very good item to have in the kitchen as it sits on the bench without taking up much bench space. Great for grating cheese & carrot. Slicing sweet potatoes, potatoes, carrots , zucchinis, pumpkin, cucumbers, capsicum etc. Plus having a blender, grinder & a few discs for slicing, grating etc. Well worth purchasing this item. Plus parts are Dishwasher Safe on top shelf which is a bonus.

Svetlana M.

Svetlana M.Cheltenham

Good one for the price

It does it work, the capacity fits my requirement, it`s very easy and quick to get vegetables sliced or graded with Philips Viva Collection Food Processor. It seems to be quite powerful - doesn`t struggle while working. A bit noisy but not too much. Very easy to clean and assemble. Love the machine overall. Would recommend.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Philips S.Philips

Thank you for your kind words, Svetlana. We appreciate you took the time to write a review on our food processor. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

CCC

CCCVictoria

easy to use, good value of money

easy to use, good value of money. versatile and good for daily use.
but need clean probably and air well, otherwise will left previous food smell especially dairy products, as it is plastic material not glass. price point is good value and can do many recipes and cooking make much easier.

great

Great product. I bought it a few weeks back as we had some guests over and had to do a lot of cooking .... 0this food processor really mademy cooking so much easier and quicker ... it is so easy to clean as well ... i would highly recommend it.

Taznmat

TaznmatWarragul

Excellent value for money, would definitely recommend purchasing

Excellent processing performance, great for making cheesecakes and slicing salad vegetables. Very versatile and able to be used for mixing, chopping, grating, making smoothies, whipping cream etc. All attachments fit in well and are able to be pulled on and off with ease. For the price of this food processor it is excellent value for money

karenmaree

karenmaree

a real life changer

this was given to me for Xmas as i always wanted and needed it and our family's meals are so good...i have picky eaters but now they eat everything e.g vegies hidden and slowly we are showing them what they are really eating.I never thought that this would change how we do meals etc...i fully reccommend it to everyone

Philips S.Philips

Hello Karen, thanks for sharing your experience with us and it makes us very happy to hear that one of our products has contributed to making life a little bit easier! :)

the Philips Australia Team

Lee

LeeNSW, 2560

Must have kitchen item

such a great product, easy to use, handy in the kitchen, works very well. My teenage kids love to make smoothies, they enjoy experimenting with various ingredients and they also love how easy the appliance is to use. I suggested the product to a friend for making baby food. The only issue I had was fitting it in a cupboard as I have limited space

Pauline

PaulineGold Coast

Handy machine to use for fast food preparation and smoothies

I find the Philips Viva Food Processor a great help when I make my smoothies and salads. It saves me time and does the job well. For the money I paid, it was well worth it since it is much cheaper than the other high end models in the market.

Janeo

JaneoMelbourne

Good value for money

I couldn't believe the prices for food processors when I first started looking. This on does everything you need it to do and more without breaking the bank! Have not had any issues, holds a reasonable volume of food and has lots and lots of different attachments to suit any need.

Date PurchasedJun 2015
Ash

AshSydney

Good value for the versatility and small storage capacity

Date PurchasedJun 2016

AJ000South East Queensland, QLD

Good Product - fragile / below average quality parts

For the money you pay - it is a good overall package. Unfortunately, I must agree with few low scores/review as I too fount the the parts are very fragile and doesn't have much life. I have already had the grinder jar replaced last year. Now I have cracked and leaking blender jar. Even worse the Blade unit started leaking and it dripped liquid into my motor, it now has burning smell coming from motor and it has tripped my electricity few times. Now I am scared to use it as I don't wan't electrocution. I only realised after last few uses that the blade itself has started leaking liquid into my motor.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Philips S.Philips

Hmm that's not what we like to see AJ. We've just sent you a private to look into this further. Hope to hear from you!

JACQUI

JACQUISouth East Queensland, QLD

so far am happy with the level of efficiency

With a baby in one hand the functions really help my other hand with food prep when making a meal. The grinder function is great for blending meat into a baby food. The size is not overwhelming for my small kitchen but is big enough to help me make a meal for 3 adults. If I could perfect anything it would be to make the container sections glass, have the small grating and slicing discs that attache to one big plastic disc change to several big discs and have a safety switch on machine rather than having to turn main power of at power point. I did get it on sale and so far I am happy with the level of efficiency.

Timmy Tonsil

Timmy TonsilNSW, 2024

Overall nearly 2 thumbs up

It slices, dices and shreds well. The coleslaw I made was so thin it was almost store quality. My only gripe and its a minor thing is that the bowl has been disengaging from the machine, which causes it to turn off. Its light weight and for the price could not be happier.

Lanny

LannyBrisbane

Great value

This food processor performs well. Grates hard cheese slices leeks does biscuit crumbs. Very easy to use. Light weight makes it easy to move around the kitchen. Dishwasher proof. A good price for what you get. Would recommend to my friends. Even if it does not last long it is cheap enough to buy another

See all Philips Viva Collection Food Processor reviews

Watermelon smuggler

Watermelon smugglerasked

Can you please tell me if the Philips Viva HR7762/90 is suitable to grind chicken with bones for a cat's raw food diet? And if so, which blade should I use?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, that's a very interesting question. We advise you to get in touch with our local product team via this number: 1300 363 391. Alteratively, you can find us on Facebook and Twitter (@PhilipsCare). We're there 24/7 to help. :)

Ray

Rayasked

Hello, I am planning to grind a wet mix or rice and lentil mix to make a batter for an Asian pancake. Do I use the mini chopper or can I use the larger jar? Your input would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Philips S.Philips

Hello there, Ray. Thank you for purchasing the Food processor. Regarding your question, we'd like you to get in touch with our local product team via 1300 363 391 for AU or 0800 658 224 for NZ. Perhaps they can advise you more on which part of the food processor to use. We hope to hear from you soon.

Drathir

Drathirasked

Hi

What is the difference between philips HR7762/00 and HR7762/90?

Philips S.Philips

Hey there, thanks for asking your question here. Unfortunately the HR7762/00 isn't available in Australia anymore. The difference is between the two is that the capacity of the bowl. Hope this has been helpful, and please, feel free to reach out again if we can assist you further.

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

CategoryFood Processors