IPL Machines Buying Guide

If you love that silky-smooth skin feeling from the comfort of home, IPL is a long-term solution that can save you salon trips. Our buying guide can help you decide if IPL is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
Priya

PriyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Significant reduction in hair growth

I have used the Phillips IPL Prestige on my legs and on my arms. I made sure I have completed the recommended four sessions with two weeks gap in between the sessions. I must say my hair growth has reduced almost by 80% after the first four sessions. I have been irregular in the last 3-4 months. However, I am impressed to see that the hair hasn’t grown back much. I’m very happy with the purchase. This can be used plugged in or without connecting to the power source. Noticed that it’s quicker to use when plugged in.

Purchased in February 2019 at Shaver Shop Online store for $500.00.

Causes IrritationNo
lgravo

lgravoPerth

Absolutely love it!

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for taking your time to write this review. We're glad to hear your like the product and we hope you can use it for years to come! :)

The Philips Australia Team

This is perfect, can't live without it

Loved using this product! The attachments are great to help hair loss across different parts of the body. The Lumea Prestige detects your skin tone and works its magic! So quick and easy to use.

IPL Machines

Find out how Philips Lumea Prestige IPL BRI956/60 compares to other IPL Machines

See all Philips Lumea Prestige IPL reviews

Lin M

Lin Masked

Lumea Prestige IPL BRI956/60

Can the Lumea prestige 1956 be used with a US power adapter?

nada.sewafiee

nada.sewafieeasked

Lumea Prestige IPL BRI956/60

Can i use while the sensor has a crack?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for reaching out to us with your inquiry. We recommend that you do not use the device if the skin color sensor is cracked or broken. Please know that my colleagues and i are happy to help you resolve this issue. We’re available 24/7 on Facebook (https://philips.to/fb247) and Twitter (https://philips.to/tw247). You can also reach us on 1300 363 391 (AU) or on 0800 658 224 (NZ)

We hope to speak to you soon.

Stephanie

Stephanieasked

Lumea Prestige IPL BRI956/60

If I've been through laser hair removal, will BRI956 still work?
My hair isn't as concentrated as before, it's more sparse.
Can BRI956 still sense my hair?

Philips S.Philips

Hi Stephanie, thank you for reaching out. It's unfortunate to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Lumea. We recommend you to contact our product team via: 1300 363 391 from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. As they could assist you the best way.

See all Philips Lumea Prestige IPL BRI956/60 questions

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 8 Philips Lumea Prestige IPL