Philips Lumea Prestige IPL BRI956/60

Philips Lumea Prestige IPL BRI956/60

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)

Priya

PriyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Significant reduction in hair growth

I have used the Phillips IPL Prestige on my legs and on my arms. I made sure I have completed the recommended four sessions with two weeks gap in between the sessions. I must say my hair growth has reduced almost by 80% after the first four sessions. I have been irregular in the last 3-4 months. However, I am impressed to see that the hair hasn’t grown back much. I’m very happy with the purchase. This can be used plugged in or without connecting to the power source. Noticed that it’s quicker to use when plugged in.

Purchased in February 2019 at Shaver Shop Online store for $500.00.

Causes Irritation No

lgravoPerth

Absolutely love it!

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for taking your time to write this review. We're glad to hear your like the product and we hope you can use it for years to come! :)

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

This is perfect, can't live without it

Loved using this product! The attachments are great to help hair loss across different parts of the body. The Lumea Prestige detects your skin tone and works its magic! So quick and easy to use.

See all Philips Lumea Prestige IPL reviews

KAT Y.

KAT Y.asked

Where can I buy the Philips BRI956/60 in the united states

Mona

Monaasked

I just got BRI956 I used it 4 times so far the third and forth usage was extremely disappointed. I have two issues about this device and I'd be happy to assist me. 1) in third usage the battery lighted orange. I plugged the device and immediately the device charge was completed " white lights lighted continuously". 2) Also, the third and forth usage, the lights of ready lights white but the flash isn't working I mean no flash. Please help me with solutions I live in Saudi Arabia and I bought it from Saudi Arabia

lgravo

It sounds like it is not charging properly. I would keep it plugged in for 2 hours and see if it works then. Sometimes it is the battery that is at fault.
If you bought it within the last year it should be fixed by the company free of charge.
Here, in Australia, we have 2 years guaranteed. So contact the place you got it from and have them fix it.
I also do an internet search with charging issues and your model to see if others have had problems.
Hope it works again soon!

Philips S.Philips

Hi Mona. Thank you for your question. You're correct the battery light starts flashing in white whilst having your Lumea on charge. The orange light is just to indicate the battery is running low when it is in use. Fully charging the battery takes up to 1 hour and 40 minutes, but there is no indication light that will show you when it is fully charged. Regarding the flashing not working, this can be caused by multiple things, such as no proper contact with the skin or if the attachment windows aren't clean. In order to have this investigated, we recommend getting in contact with your local team. You can find their contact options here: https://bit.ly/2Nyz77j. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

Sara Ahmad

Sara Ahmadasked

What’s wrong with my device?
The ready to flash indicator is working but when I press the botton, there is no flash???

Hi there,

Thank you for asking your question here. We're sorry to hear your Lumea Prestige doesn't seem to be working properly anymore. We'd like to see how we can help. Does this occur when the device is pointed towards the skin, as if you're going to use it, as well? And this may sound obvious, but have you made sure the Lumea is fully charged? In case these tips don't make a difference, would you please contact our Customer Service Line? Our colleagues can be reach on 1300 363 391 (Australia) or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) and they would be happy to assist you further.

Kind regards,

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives