MPN: BRI956/00

IPL Machines Buying Guide

If you love that silky-smooth skin feeling from the comfort of home, IPL is a long-term solution that can save you salon trips. Our buying guide can help you decide if IPL is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.3

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (4)

One of the best products I’ve bought.

I am so happy I’ve bought this machine instead of waisting more time and money at beauty salons.
At salons you need to wait 6-8 weeks in between appointments and they can be very costly. Using this machine at home means you can use it every 2-3 night meaning you get really fast results and this product works so good. I’m really happy with my purchase.

Purchased in November 2020 for $350.00.

Bee

BeeSydney, NSW

FAULTY ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED

I posted a review on here last year and nobody bothered to get back to me.
They deleted my review this has me thinking that they probably do this on a regular deleting all the negative comments. This is not right people deserve to know the true facts. I don’t want anyone to waste money like I did. I spent so much and in the end it was for nothing.
Used it a couple times and then one day all three lights started flashing I tried googling and YouTube to see if anyone else had the issue. Turns out it’s a known issue they just don’t want you to know about. Very disappointed. If your going to buy it atleast wait until it’s on special. I was an idiot and I bought it full price. I spent my savings on this trash

Purchased in November 2020 at Myer for $799.00.

Faulty product very disappointing

After 3 treatments all of the intensity lights started flashing at the same time, I have tried re-setting the device (turning it off, unplugging it, etc) and have tried letting it cool down for a while but whenever I turn it back on the lights begin flashing again. A very disappointing product.

Purchased in May 2018 for $400.00.

IPL Machines

Find out how Philips Lumea Prestige IPL BRI956/00 compares to other IPL Machines

Irene

IreneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A worthwhile investment

Purchased in August 2020 at Myer for $799.00.

Carole

CarolePerth

Works AMAZINGLY!

I’ve been using this for 8 months and I can honestly say, it has significantly reduced hair on my body. The stragglers that grow back are finer. I’m using every month now for maintenance and even then, I am asking myself if I should stretch the duration between treatment. So easy, quick and convenient.
I have concerns on battery life when used as a cordless as I’ve read the batteries can NOT be replaced so I plug into the wall every time and works well because its quicker between zaps.
I dropped the setting down a level on sensitive areas and even then seem to be effective.
I have dark hair and olive skin.

Sunjay Guptar

Sunjay Guptar

Pleasantly surprised

Purchased in April 2020 at Shaver Shop.

Good, but caused hives

Purchased in March 2020.

Causes IrritationYes
Philips S.Philips

Waste of money and time !

I have a skin tone type IV-V (mid brown) Wich is within the recommendations of this machine and that didn’t work at all . That was only showing that was not suitable for my skin

Purchased in March 2020 at Amazon for $689.00.

See all Philips Lumea Prestige IPL reviews