Philips PerfectCare Elite Plus

Philips PerfectCare Elite Plus

GC9681/80, GC9671/50

REG00

REG00

Functional, quality, space saving and efficient

This iron has cut down not only time, but also the amount of space appliances now take up in our cupboard. being able to swap a bulky stranger for the iron has been fantastic, and I love that I no longer have to sort the ironing due to fabrics.

Purchased in October 2019.

Product is used: Weekly
Clothing Material Cotton, Silk, Synthetics and Wool
Philips S.Philips

Thanks a lot for your kind review, REG00. It's great to hear that you've been as happy as you've been with this purchase so far.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Ironing now !

This product is amazing and has reduced the amount of time spent ironing considerably. The intelligence of this iron is its most redeeming feature, the auto steam function cuts off when your iron is stationary, and back on again when you start ironing. You can go from ironing your jeans to a silk shirt and not have to adjust the temperature. Can iron straight over rubbery prints on t-shirts. Lightweight and easily refillable. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $568.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Clothing Material Cotton, Denim and Silk

MDC_SUX

Does not work - what a flop

Purchased in May 2019 for $599.00.

Product is used: Daily
Clothing Material Cotton, Synthetics and Wool
George S

George SMelbourne

Irons well but leaks water through the ironing board

A fantastic lightweight iron with smart functions.

However we have a big problem with water dripping through our ironing board. After ironing 5+ shirts the ground is soaked.

Called Philips help line and was told to buy the Philips anti drip ironing board cover. Very frustrating that a $700 iron requires the purchase of another product to work properly!

Not sure of where to go from here???

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Vlahos VeraPerth, WA

Quick as a Breeze

After my steam Tefal steam station iron started to fail after just 2months new, I decided to purchase the Philips Perfect Care Elite iron and must say, I am very impressed by its features. 1. I’m able to disconnect the water tank to fill or drain the water,. 2. It heats up quickly. 3. It’s quiet when steaming. 4. The cords fit neatly into the body of the station for easy storage. 5. It’s light to carry. 6. It irons everything beautifully. I highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Vlahos Vera

Welcome. It’s the truth and I am so pleased with my iron that I told my friends about it too. Regards Vera

EVA

EVAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ironing made easy

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Bernie

BernieBOBS CREEK

Choosing it will make your life more beautiful!

I honestly was so excited to be selected to try out this iron. I saw the RRP and thought gosh who would spend that on an iron. But can I say this to me is no iron. We have shirts we were going to toss as they never ironed and this breezes through them with no issues. It’s super light weight meaning you can iron for hours and still comfortable. The fact I am not checking settings and nervous if I’m going to destroy a expensive garment is amazing and I honestly can not recommend this iron enough it is worth every single cent it’s worth! I am truly converted and can not sing it’s praises enough

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Kat

KatGold Coast

Perfect and easy to use

I wanted an iron that was simple to use but was also delicate on my cloths as my old iron would sometimes yellow stain them. The handle is a little tricky to hold at times but other than that for someone that hates ironing this iron is fun and easy to use and results are always perfect!

Date PurchasedNov 2016

SallyBrisbane

I love this!

I cannot begin to tell you how much this has changed my life! Things that took 10 mins to iron now only take 1... I love love love it! I have literally been walking around the house looking for new things to iron.. that's how much I love it! Highly recommended

Date PurchasedSep 2018

dylan

dylan

Fantastic

This iron really is a pleasure to use, the ironing plate is sleek and lightweight and practically glides over fabrics when ironing. It is a pretty good investment if you have a bunch of clothing that cost more than $100-$200 each. Small but thoughtful designs here and there. Made the whole experience better.
Main cons are price and size.

Sapphiree

SapphireeAU

A good investment

KoffeeBean

KoffeeBeanAU

A pleasure to iron with!

pebble

pebbleWA, 6530

Simply amazing, it makes ironing less of a chore.

Bree

Bree

Makes ironing a breeze!

LJJ

LJJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceeded Expectations

mitchamus

mitchamusNew South Wales

Nice and light, Does a good job on tougher fabrics

HanNatNana

HanNatNana

Wow....where have you been all my life?

BebeS

BebeSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hard to find fault with

Chris BroomePerth, Western Australia

Just Perfect!

Chris Broome

Your welcome, it's a great product that everyone should buy

jaya36SA, 5169

Good for lighter ironing

Hilray C.

Hilray C.asked

my iron ceases to steam why

Philips S.Philips

Hi Hiray, thanks for your message on here. What a pity to hear that your iron has stopped producing steam. We'd be happy to help you find out why. There could be multiple reason for that. One of them being that there isn't enough water in the tank. Please make sure you fill the tank before every use. You can find other possible causes right here: https://www.philips.com.au/c-f/XC000005528/my-philips-steam-generator-iron-does-not-produce-steam. Feel free to reach out to us on Facebook and Twitter (@PhilipsCare) for further assistance. Alternatively, you can contact our support team by phone on: 1300 363 391.

Jgriffiths

Jgriffithsasked

Can I get gc9682/86 PerfectCare elite plus in copper and black generator steam iron???

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for your questions. We don't seem to have the GC9682 in that colour in our webshop. However we do have the GC9681 in copper and black. You can find that one right here: https://www.philips.com.au/c-p/GC9681_80/perfectcare-elite-plus-steam-generator-iron. If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Tony

Tonyasked

Can I know whether the steam output same as Laurastar G4 ? 350KPA but Philip model indicate 600g at 8 bar .
My Laurastar G$ ( model 746, Type 04-HG-0263) was faulty and quoted repaired cost at $590 which is 8 year old .

I am quite keen in Philips products as new Laurastar model cost around $1399 to 1599 .

Can I have some comments or suggestion?

Regards

Tony K

jaya36

sorry for the late reply... I honestly wouldn't consider either - go for the industrial Italian Comel Snail... user serviceable and replaceable parts, designed to be on all day, but you would have to adjust for temps per fabric type unlike the laurastar or phillips. Having had both the phillips and laurastar, I'm not impressed with either, and when I used my friend's Comel - what a difference! I think the snail runs about $700. Honestly depends what you do with it, if it's ironing mostly synthetics, or thick cottons, or if you sew.

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives