Philips PerfectCare Expert Plus GC8962/30

Philips PerfectCare Expert Plus GC8962/30

• Incentivised Review Yes (47%) · No (53%)
  • Product is used:
    • Weekly (9)
    • Daily (4)
    • Occasionally (2)
  • Safety

Jessmay

JessmayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Making my ironing so simple

Im not one to iron my clothes purely because I never know what temp to have the dial at and because it seems like such an effort, to say I am in love with my PerfectCare expert plus steamer is an understatement.
it not only is so simple to use, i can iron everything without having to change the settings!

Purchased in October 2019 at Cosco for $499.00.

Clothing Material Cotton, Silk and Synthetics
Philips S.Philips

Hi Jess, thank you for sharing your positive experience here! Great to hear the Steam Generator is making ironing so much easier for you.

Nattyj

NattyjCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

absolutely genius

It works as a vertical steamer, and it is guaranteed not to burn any ironable material. There are no tricky settings to figure out or tiny water compartments that leak.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Natty, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to hear your experience with the Steam Generator has been positive and easy!

Kind Regards,

Fab investment!

I was gifted the new Philips steamer & I have really loved it! Ive been able to easily use it across a range of fabrics with no worries. I also really like that you can use it vertically - because I have a tiny apartment with no ironing board! I also find it very efficient, I havent had to replace the water yet & Ive had it for nearly a month! I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for an investment steamer that youll have for the long run.

Purchased in September 2019 at Gifted.

Alana

AlanaPerth, WA

Amazing product

Ive loved using this product by Philips! Its effortless, easy and it works so well on my clothes! It heats up in seconds and is ready to use...so handy to have whether youre a family or a single person...works for all.

Purchased in October 2019 at Social soup for $500.00.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Alana, thank you for sharing your experience. We're happy to hear that you love using your Philips PerfectCare! :)

The perfect iron!

Ive been living without a proper iron in so long, that it was such a huge relief when I used it for the first time. it was easy, super light, and ironed out everything to beautifully without leaving any stains. love it

Clothing Material Silk

Liz A.

Liz A.South East Queensland, QLD

Life changer with ironing

Absolutely love the ease of the Philips PerfectCare Expert Plus Steam. Quick to warm up and activate. Love the size of the water tank; I can iron endlessly without worry about the water running low. Also love the option to steam horizontally or vertically.
My favourite feature is not worrying about the temperature control and just ironing my life away!

I am impressed!

I have been using the Philips garment care iron for a week now and I can't fault it.. I would recommend it to anyone who hates ironing because it makes it a lot more fun and quicker!

I love that i dont have to change settings when ironing various fabric textures. It heats up very fast when you turn it on and very light to carry... I really love it! Thank you Philips!

Clothing Material Cotton, Denim and Silk
Philips S.Philips

We appreciate that review, Zade. Thanks a lot! It's great to hear that you've been so impressed by this Steam Generator. :)

Very impressed. Never thought I'd say I love ironing

I didnt expect much from this product to be honest however it exceeded my expectations. So powerful, quick and easy to use. Very stylish even my husband commented on how well it compliments the house. Absolute lifesaver and perfect for someone like me who is always on the run and has a very busy lifestyle. Ironing takes seconds! Im no longer scared to damage my designer dresses thanks to no burns guarantee. Thank you Philips for such a great product my life is so much easier now

Ophelie M

Ophelie MSydney, NSW

Perfect product, light, easy and quick

Im really satisfied with this product and I will definitely recommend people to buy it.
Its so easy to use, no settings needed, no burns guaranteed. And I love that you can use it vertically as its really light !
I usually dont take time to iron my clothes but with this steam generator iron it is so quick and easy that I can enjoy ironing my clothes.

Clothing Material Cotton

ZakT

ZakT

Sophisticated looking machine

I was recently gifted the PerfectCare expert plus stream generated iron. I'm really impressed with the sophisticated look of the machine. It's extremely light and super easy to use. I always hate fidling with dials on traditional irons to suit my garment. So the fact that this machine doesn't have any dials is a huge bonus. The water tank is large enough to last a few loads so I don't need to constantly refill the water. My only critism is the time it takes to warm up initially.

Product is used: Occasionally
Clothing Material Cotton and Synthetics

Mollymk

MollymkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best.

I love that this iron works on everything and doesn't burn. I have done dresses to coats and each time I am happy with the results. It is definitely very easy to use and I highly recommend it.

Clothing Material Cotton, Denim, Synthetics and Wool

Tina k

Tina kGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The perfect iron!

Who would have thought Id be so impressed by an iron!
I love that the Philips PerfectCare Expert Plus Steam Generator Iron itself is incredibly light & glides effortlessly, making it super comfortable to hold.
The water tank is easily removeable to fill up with tap water, also the steam pressure & volume is brilliant.
The OptimalTEMP technology guarantees no brim on any ironable fabric which is perfect for me as I have burned clothing before ! Plus I love the safety features it has. I highly recommend it .

Clothing Material Cotton, Denim and Synthetics

I love this iron!!

I absolutely love using this iron! I think its the best iron I have ever used and I am so happy with it! I wouldnt change anything about this amazing product!!! so thankful for this fabulous iron!
Can use this iron on nearly anything!

Purchased in October 2019 for $499.00.

Clothing Material Cotton, Denim and Synthetics
Philips S.Philips

A bit bulky but worth the storage space

Product is used: Occasionally
Clothing Material Cotton, Denim, Silk, Synthetics and Wool

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

Incredible Iron! Im blown away!

Clothing Material Cotton

Sky C.

Sky C.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Ironing made simple!

I am absolutely blown away with this product! Having only use a standard iron before and never a handheld steamer, I was amazed at how powerful steaming alone is! I absolutely love that there's no need to read garment labels anymore to check what temperature I need to have the iron on, or stressing that I could burn any of my delicate garments. It is so quick to heat & so effortless to use!

Clothing Material Cotton and Synthetics
Philips S.Philips

Thanks for the kind words, Sky! We're delighted the product has been working so well for you. We wish you a lot of enjoyment of the product, and let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Take care and have a great day!