Philips Premium All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2178/72

Philips Premium All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2178/72

MPN: HD2178-72
See the Best Multi Cookers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Philips Domestic Appliances

• Rice Cooking

Bernadette123
Bernadette123Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very sad. Not happy.

Broke not even a year old. Won’t pressure cook. Yes I did all the tricks and I did use it properly. I really love the stainless steal bowl. Lost receipt can’t return. What a waste of money.

Not Happy
Not HappyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loved it until it imploded...

Purchased at Costco for $185.

j9
j9Wanniassa

My favourite kitchen product

This fantastic product can do it all. It saved me time and money in the kitchen and makes everything way more efficient. And tasty! If you are in the look for a multi cooker, look no further!

obliviscerePhillip 2606, ACT

Versatile Multicooker - Really happy

Purchased in at Costco for $189.

obliviscere

Hey guys - no worries at all, cheers for making something that’s helping me live my best cooking adventure life HAHAHA! Definitely will do and hoping you all are staying safe and well during these times :)

Multi Cookers

Find out how Philips Premium All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2178/72 compares to other Multi Cookers

AZK
AZKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very efficient

I’m thrilled with my machine. For those that can’t see the number display, make sure you remove the label covering the screen. U can’t really see the label but it’s there. Hope this helps.

• Product is used Several times a week
Philips S.Philips Domestic AppliancesSend a private message

Display doesn't show time during pressure cooking

I have similar experience for cooking lentils. Whatever I press, the screen always has 8888, not the figures I can read. I am not sure it is faulty one or something I did not do correctly. So disappointed.
Bought it at Coscto, VIC

Purchased at Costco VIC, Ringwood for $189.00

Purchased in at Costco for $189.

婕 何.
婕 何.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trouble for using

I spend the whole day and night to cook rice, cannot adjust cooking time. Whatever I press, the screen always has 8888, not the figures I can read. I am not sure it is faulty one or something I did not do correctly. So disappointed.

Purchased at Costco VIC, Ringwood for $189.

• Product is used Daily

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022
Mary C.
Mary C.Hunter Region, NSW

Love it! Wish I had bought it sooner.

I have a slow cooker, a rice cooker, soup cooker and pressure cooker and not much space to store them. My other problem was all of them had small capacity so I invested in the Phillips All-In-One Cooker. Totally impressed! I’ve made soup, chicken casserole, chicken bone broth by slow cooking and pressure cooking and all turned out perfectly. It comes with two inner 6 litre pots, one of which is Teflon coated and so easy to clean.
The recipe book is rather basic and instructions could be better but youtube video sorted that out quickly. Sauté function works well and one of the best features is that when the cooking time is finished, it immediately goes on to warm function. Overall a great product and I would definitely recommend it.

Purchased in at Amazon.

Allic
Allic

Out of all the kitchen gadgets, this is my most used one!

Purchased in at Costco VIC, Moorabbin for $280.

Buyer Beware - Philips Worst Pressure Cooker - Lemon

We had the previous model and loved it. We decided to upgrade, unfortunately what a disappointment. The touch screen has been problematic from month 3. Normally take 5 or 6 turning off and on to make it trigger the start program. It now has decided to not start. The touch sensor is clearly a manufacturer fault. Our family has always supported Philips small appliance, it’s a shame we have been let down this time.

Purchased in for $280.

Karl G.
Karl G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good buy, no regrets!

The AIO does what its supposed to do. The results are great.
Meats cook very well on pressure cook mode and is a very handy and a convenient appliance to have in the kitchen

The recipe book is a bit disappointing with a very few recipes included, would have expected more.

Purchased in at Costco SA, Adelaide for $187.

Philips S.Philips Domestic AppliancesSend a private message

Hi Karl, thanks for sharing your review. Great to hear that you've been cooking some delicious meats. Hopefully you'll be making many tasty meals for you and your family.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

julie l.
julie l.

So easy to use

We bought this model after I thought my old one had broke, but infact I wasn’t putting the seal ring in correctly, so now I have 2 pressure cookers. I love this modern model better than the old one because the electronic touch pad is easy to use. I love the diversity of how you can have a curry cooked in an hour or you can cook a soup throughout the day on slow cook.

Purchased in at Costco SA, Adelaide for $240.

Philips S.Philips Domestic AppliancesSend a private message

Hey Julie, thanks for leaving your thoughts with us. We're glad to hear your initial trouble was solved swiftly. It sounds like you're making some delicious meals with the cooker. Bon appetit!

Dubbo
DubboGoulburn Valley, VIC

Pressure cooker

Very happy with our purchase. Cooked a silverside and it was very tender. Can whip up a meal when I come home from work and have it on the table in an hour.

• Pressurising Speed
Morty
MortyMid West, WA

Touch Screen

Very annoying that I have to go through the motions time and time again just to get this machine to start. The start button will not work straight away. The panel is not great.

flossy4564
flossy4564Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pressure Issues with my Philips HD2178/72.

Hi, I cant get the Pressure cooker to work. The valve does not come up on mine when I turn the lid to close. I have the Philips HD2178/72. This is the second one I have had now and I can't seem to get it working...

Purchased in for $300.