Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite

HX6711/02, HX6721/35, HX6782/02, HX6782/34 and HX8911/02

Elijah

ElijahKINGSTHORPE

Powerful toothbrush

This Sonicare toothbrush has 3 speeds, 2 timers and makes your teeth feel smooth as glass. This is what my dentist sells, but at a much higher price. I liked so much that I bought one for the office.

Rachael

RachaelAU

Love this toothbrush

This is a fantastic toothbrush. It holds charge for around 10 days. It did take me a couple of goes to get use to as it is quite powerful but it gives a great teeth clean!

Philips S.Philips

Hi Rachael, we're happy to hear you like the Sonicare as much as you do! Thanks for sharing. :-)

Mic

Mic

Best holds charge

Great product i believe this is one of the best electric toothbrushes availiable. Excellent as i have only charged it 4 or 5 times, bristles are kind on gums and cleaner teeth.
Excellent product

Not happy!

This is the second Phillips Sonic care toothbrush I owned and is it a co-incidence they both stopped charging after about couple of years??? Have to throw it out, waste of money!
Whilst good while it worked but does that mean we have to keep re-purchasing the whole unit every 2 year’s???

Kim
Kim

My husband just bought the Phillips Sonic care Diamond clean for me for Christmas which everyone is raving about, i will give it another chance and see if this Diamond clean last more than 2 years, otherwise no more!

Mechanist1

Mechanist1Kew

Excellent Toothbrush

Have had this a while now and it has performance an excellent clean every time. Used to have a Oral-B O-R type electric toothbrush and this gives a far better clean. The only downside I can think of is the price of replacement heads. I had an issue where the toothbrush failed after a year and Philips replaced it with no hassle. Was one of the easiest replacement processes I have gone through.

JenBean

JenBeanSydney

Disappointing

The product is brilliant and the best electric toothbrush out there but unfortunately they do stop working - my third Sonicare has just died inexplicably (after turning itself on in the middle of the night) so I am now looking to buy another brand.

Correzpond

CorrezpondSydney, NSW

Products fail just after warranty expires.

Our family purchased 3 of these units (a dual + separate) from Shaver shop North Ryde in 2017. While they provided a reasonable clean while they are working, they all failed for various reasons (insufficient torque, charger, battery) just after the 2 year warranties expired. Additionally I realise that the torque on one unit was failing from about 18mos when it was compared with the the paired units. I am currently escalating the issue to the ACCC as the warranty on this units is completely unreasonable given their high price. Definitely would NOT RECOMMEND.

rubijenn

rubijennSydney, NSW

Didn't know they have a shelf life

Disappointed. I had to replace the base as it just stopped charging, and now around 8 months later the toothbrush kept turning itself on! Usually after going to bed and almost asleep after it had been switched off... which was more than just a bit creepy... and now it has again stopped working altogether! So this time I will look for another brand.

gardener george

gardener georgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lovely clean just been to the dentist feeling

Hi George.

Thanks for submitting your review here on this website. We are glad that you liked the product overall. But we can imagine that you expected it to work longer. Let us know if we can do something for you.

BorisLerner

BorisLerner2032

Great toothbrush

This is my first electric toothbrush. My mouth feels super clean after using this toothbrush. I love how the toothbrush tells how long to brush each section of your mouth and beeps to let you know to change. I don't know how long the charge lasts, all I know is it hasn't run out so far! Only slight annoyance is that it automatically stops after 2 mins.

JF

JFSydney

Seems a great product but both brushes failed just after end of 2 year warranty period

Seems a good product. But as soon as the 2 years warranty was up, both units failed for no obvious reasons. Receipt has faded and so no proof of purchase, so no warranty? I'm unsure if I should risk buying another set, if the same problem occurs. I'm in discussions with Philips at the moment.

great

Recommended by the lady in the store that the clean was better and since using it I do think I'm getting a better clean, good recommendation and will check with the dentist if its doing its job.

Philips S.Philips

Just the best care for your teeth

The twin Philips sonicare healthy white toothbrush has 2 functions - clean and clean & white. Can already feel the difference in 2 weeks of using the product. It also has different colour rings that can be attached for clear distinction between two people so perfect for partners/couples use. Highly recommended.

Fabulous

My Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush is the best I have used.. Through clean and leaves you mouth fresh. Totally recommend to any who uses other brands or types of electronic toothbrushes..

Philips S.Philips

That's great to hear! Thank you for your kind words and writing down your enthusiasm, it's really appreciated.

A wonderful product

The Sonicare Healthy White is a vast improvement on my previous model which I was perfectly satisfied with over the number of years that I was using it. I look forward to using this new model brush

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for the brief but nice review, Bruce. Glad you like it.

Excellent Product

This is without a doubt the best battery operated toothbrush available in Australia. It is compact, well designed and excellent quality and most importantly, it does the job of cleaning your teeth. Highly recommended.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for writing your review and for sharing your experience. We're very glad to hear you enjoy your Sonicare and we appreciate you taking the time to spread your enthusiasm.

Great buy

it is extremely easy to use and take away on holidays. it leaves you with a great clean mouth feel. Even my dentist noticed the difference after using it for only a couple of weeks.

Philips S.Philips

Thank you for the kind words, Kris. :) We wish you an impeccable dental transformation. If you ever run into any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us through social media or telephone.

Jenni W

Jenni W

2 free brush heads

Impossible to sign up for these - if time is money may as well just go buy them !!
Seems like it is a good product although Ive only had it one day and getting annoyed with the supposed free offer

Philips S.Philips

Hi Jenni. Glad that you like it. For questions regarding the offer, please contact our colleagues at the care center:
For Australia: 1300 363 391, option 4.
For New Zealand: 0800 658 224, option 4

HAMS

HAMS

just purchased looks like top quality

as we have only just charged them the kids have first used theirs and have reported back with glowing phrase.
Mum and Dad keen to use ours now. fingers crossed all good. Cheers big Ears

Philips S.Philips

Hi there. Sounds good. One big happy family as it seems! :) Thanks for the compliment.

Danny Borowski

Danny BorowskiAU

Absolutely wonderful

Upgraded from standard brush and will never go back. The sonicare range was massive but went for healthy whiter, and it really works. Definitely recommend his product to anyone who is thinking about or wanting an upgrade.

Philips S.Philips

Sounds good, Danny! Thanks for the compliment. :)