4Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 HX6800/06 (Black)

Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 HX6800/06 (Black)

4Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 HX6800/06 (Black)

75% · 31 · 25%

Philips Personal Health   DM
Linda K
Linda KSydney
  Verified Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 HX6800/06

My teeth are noticeably whiter

My husband commented tonight that my teeth look whiter. At first I wasn't used to the super quick movements of the advanced sonic technology but now it feels like I'm having a professional clean every time I brush. The pressure sensor ensures I don't push too hard and my gums have not bled at all since I've started using this toothbrush.

C_L
C_LMelbourne4 posts

Great toothbrush

An effective and gentle clean. Easy to use - the charge lasts for around 2 weeks. My teeth have been feeling so clean since brushing with the Philips Sonicare. A great toothbrush!

Diana
Diana2 posts
  Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4300 HX6800/06

What a wonderful way to brush teeth!

The gentleness of the bristles make this tooth brush a wonderful experience! I look forward to having fewer visits to the dentist. I love the color also. The grip is also comfortable

Show reply

No questions yet. Read all questions about Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean.

Compare all Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean listings
CategoryElectric Toothbrushes & FlossersElectric Toothbrushes & FlossersElectric Toothbrushes & FlossersElectric Toothbrushes & Flossers
Price (RRP) $109$189$109$189
PurposeBrushingBrushingBrushingBrushing
FeaturesCharging Case and TimerCharging Case, Smart Sensor, Timer and Travel CaseCharging Case and TimerCharging Case, Smart Sensor, Timer and Travel Case
Battery Life14 days14 days14 days14 days
Brushing / Flossing Modes1313
Brush Heads / Flosser Tips Included1212
BatteryInternalInternalInternalInternal
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlackNavyWhitePink