2Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 HX6855/58 (Pink)

Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 HX6855/58 (Pink)

2Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 HX6855/58 (Pink)

100% · 30%

TeganP
TeganPWatsonia2 posts
  Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 HX6855/58

Great Electric Toothbrush, has converted me!

This is a great Electric Toothbrush that has my teeth feeling cleaner than ever before! I love the colour and the compact design and the travel case makes it easy to take with me when traveling.

Stace
StaceSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 HX6855/58

Perfect Toothbrush! Best clean ever!

I'm loving my new Philips Sonicare! I honestly feel like my teeth are cleaner than they've ever been before! I really love that this electric Toothbrush has built-in pressure sensors that will pulse to notify you of when you're brushing too hard!

Melstar
Melstar
  Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 HX6855/58

How have I never used one!

I’d never used an Electronic Toothbrush before so felt the results immediately. It has not only whitened my teeth in less than a week it’s made my gym health better also. Easy to hold, great shape, amazing features I love the brushing too hard feature. Battery lasts as well, am so happy with this I honestly can’t believe it took me this long to try an ElectrToothbrush

Show reply

No questions yet. Read all questions about Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean.

Compare all Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean listings
CategoryElectric Toothbrushes & FlossersElectric Toothbrushes & FlossersElectric Toothbrushes & FlossersElectric Toothbrushes & Flossers
Price (RRP) $189$189$109$109
PurposeBrushingBrushingBrushingBrushing
FeaturesCharging Case, Smart Sensor, Timer and Travel CaseCharging Case, Smart Sensor, Timer and Travel CaseCharging Case and TimerCharging Case and Timer
Battery Life14 days14 days14 days14 days
Brushing / Flossing Modes3311
Brush Heads / Flosser Tips Included2211
BatteryInternalInternalInternalInternal
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishPinkNavyWhiteBlack