Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 HX6855/58 (Pink)

Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 HX6855/58 (Pink)

TeganP

TeganPWatsonia

Great Electric Toothbrush, has converted me!

This is a great Electric Toothbrush that has my teeth feeling cleaner than ever before! I love the colour and the compact design and the travel case makes it easy to take with me when traveling.

Philips S.Philips

Perfect Toothbrush! Best clean ever!

I'm loving my new Philips Sonicare! I honestly feel like my teeth are cleaner than they've ever been before! I really love that this electric Toothbrush has built-in pressure sensors that will pulse to notify you of when you're brushing too hard!

Philips S.Philips

How have I never used one!

I’d never used an Electronic Toothbrush before so felt the results immediately. It has not only whitened my teeth in less than a week it’s made my gym health better also. Easy to hold, great shape, amazing features I love the brushing too hard feature. Battery lasts as well, am so happy with this I honestly can’t believe it took me this long to try an ElectrToothbrush

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean 5100 HX6855/58 (Pink) compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

See all Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean reviews