4.1

75% · 93 · 25%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
4.3
Brand Manager for Picture Postie? Claim your listing.

Belinda G
Belinda GSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

BEST PHOTO PRINTING APP OUT THERE!

Adore Picture Postie. Not only do they print super cute square photos there frames are amazing. Magnets also! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Bitter
Bitter

What an incredible print

I had my partner and her son put on a print, as it was a beautiful photo that was just on her phone. She cried when she saw it. That's worth every little cent I paid for my print. Beautiful and printed so perfect, exactly how I cropped it... I have so many more prints to come.

Thank you for that moment I had with my beautiful girl.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Crissy
CrissyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional

I have ordered picture postie a few times now.. photo blocks, magnets, coffee mugs- All the products have been fantastic and great quality, I get so many comments on the photo blocks but I was blown away with customer service.. My order for Father’s Day was not going to arrive on time with Aus post so was hand delivered to my door. Thanks so much.
preeti.ugly
preeti.uglyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC12 posts

Easy to use app, fast postage, great quality! Will be buying more!

App was very easy to use, user-friendly.

Fast postage.

Very happy with the quality received. We have so many baby photos on the phone so it's great to see them transposed into a way we can enjoy them everyday around the house and gifts for the oldies.

Will be back again!

Joslin
JoslinWestern Australia4 posts

Picture perfect!

Such a great concept. Easily upload your snaps straight from your phone and easily edit using the app. I am very happy with the photo quality I think it helps using the original image that way it hasn’t already been cropped. All our were perfect quality and display. Framing very professional comes ready to hang. Very pleased with packaging minimal chance of breakage. Even in COVID-19 state it’s arrived 3 weeks after purchase!
Verafitch
VerafitchSydney, NSW7 posts

Bad quality

Photos aren’t at all like originals, it’s like they’ve been zoomed in and printed so you get an almost pixelated appearance. Really bad quality. I’m so disappointed as I spent almost 100 dollars :(
Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW

Terrible quality

we tried picture postie after disappointing results with other companies. We had 200 photos printed, and all terrible quality. We have wasted our money as they are not usable. Poor quality, colours are completely wrong - most pics look almost animated. Its a shame as we were really hoping picture postie was different to all the others we had tried. It a
Is almost impossible to find somewhere to print good quality photos these days.
Patrice
PatriceSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

So impressed! Brilliant quality

I purchased a tote bag for my sister in law for Christmas, covered in pictures of her 4 dogs and I was really nervous what kind of quality I would receive and I was not disappointed at all. Amazing quality both the make of the bag but also the quality of the photos. I cannot wait to give her this beautiful personalised gift! Thank you Picture Postie
Emily
EmilyMelbourne

Convenient and great value for great quality!

I love this App as I can order photos and photo books from my phone without leaving my house and they are delivered in super fast time! I recently ordered a framed photo collage as a surprise for my friend who’s dog had passed away and now her memories are on her wall looking amazing. A great app for gifts and great quality too. Love it!

emsey
emseyMelbourne

Brilliant App, service & products!

I have been using Picture Postie for years and is my go-to service for Photo Printing. The app is really user friendly and saves so much time. I have been beyond happy with every single order and have just about all of their products. My favorites: their Photo Books are superb quality and their collage prints are very impressive!

I have made countless personalised gifts for family and friends which they have all absolutely loved. Any question I've had along the way, Picture Postie's customer service is absolutely stellar (a breath of fresh air!)

I tell everyone I know about this amazing app. Excellent, locally made, quality photo products delivered straight to my door in no time at all!

sjr11
sjr11Melbourne

Excellent Photo Printing App - the ratings at the App Store say it all

Easy to order photo products straight from my phone

I have ordered numerous times and the products have been produced quickly

Quality is excellent - professional lab printing and the photo books and collage prints are fantastic

I was guided by the 1000's of positive reviews at the App Store and wasn't disappointed

August 9th 2018 Update: Amazing App

Great app, I'm in love with it firstly

1. So user friendly

2. High quality

3. Great product range

4. quick turn around time

Can't fault it, the best gift idea for anyone and any occasion.

LOVE IT!

Not Happy Jan
Not Happy Jan4 posts

Complaint

When sending photos in, we asked for booklet to be done. Photos were on booklet with heads chopped off, not centred, poor quality paper and booklet looked very cheap. Not nice at all. We complained. At least we received our money back.