Picture Postie

Picture Postie

Verafitch

VerafitchSydney, NSW

Bad quality

Photos aren’t at all like originals, it’s like they’ve been zoomed in and printed so you get an almost pixelated appearance. Really bad quality. I’m so disappointed as I spent almost 100 dollars :(

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney, NSW

Terrible quality

we tried picture postie after disappointing results with other companies. We had 200 photos printed, and all terrible quality. We have wasted our money as they are not usable. Poor quality, colours are completely wrong - most pics look almost animated. Its a shame as we were really hoping picture postie was different to all the others we had tried. It a
Is almost impossible to find somewhere to print good quality photos these days.

Patrice

PatriceSouth East Queensland, QLD

So impressed! Brilliant quality

I purchased a tote bag for my sister in law for Christmas, covered in pictures of her 4 dogs and I was really nervous what kind of quality I would receive and I was not disappointed at all. Amazing quality both the make of the bag but also the quality of the photos. I cannot wait to give her this beautiful personalised gift! Thank you Picture Postie

Emily

EmilyMelbourne

Convenient and great value for great quality!

I love this App as I can order photos and photo books from my phone without leaving my house and they are delivered in super fast time! I recently ordered a framed photo collage as a surprise for my friend who’s dog had passed away and now her memories are on her wall looking amazing. A great app for gifts and great quality too. Love it!

emsey

emseyMelbourne

Brilliant App, service & products!

I have been using Picture Postie for years and is my go-to service for Photo Printing. The app is really user friendly and saves so much time. I have been beyond happy with every single order and have just about all of their products. My favorites: their Photo Books are superb quality and their collage prints are very impressive!

I have made countless personalised gifts for family and friends which they have all absolutely loved. Any question I've had along the way, Picture Postie's customer service is absolutely stellar (a breath of fresh air!)

I tell everyone I know about this amazing app. Excellent, locally made, quality photo products delivered straight to my door in no time at all!

sjr11

sjr11Melbourne

Excellent Photo Printing App - the ratings at the App Store say it all

Not Happy Jan

Not Happy Jan

Complaint

When sending photos in, we asked for booklet to be done. Photos were on booklet with heads chopped off, not centred, poor quality paper and booklet looked very cheap. Not nice at all. We complained. At least we received our money back.