Pikapu All in One

Pikapu All in One

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Regret buying

Initially excited about this product and liked the look of them and quality seemed good initially. Product has been leaking even with very frequent changes, especially around leg region. PUL started to delaminate after approx 6 months even with CCNDU facebook page washing instructions. Nappies have pilled on outside, valcro now not working well and nappies no longer feel soft. Nappies seem to hold some urine with extra inserts added but still don't trust them for more than 2 hours max! Would not repurchase.

Review collected in partnership with Pikapu All in One

Dani

DaniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolute favourite cloth nappy!

BonzaSonza

BonzaSonzaPerth

OK nappy, not the best

ediacaran

ediacaranMelbourne

Fastest drying & easiest nappies!

Kimberlina81

Kimberlina81Townsville

A really great all in one nappy that can compete with a disposable

I have 8 of these nappies in my stash of 21 and honestly wish they were all Pikapu. I have a heavy wetting girl (tummy sleeper) and I have never had a leak in these. We boost for nap times with a Pikapu booster folded over to make it all at the front. They go on like a disposable and dry super quickly. They do tend to pill a little if washed with towels or terry washcloths and other things, but if you just wash with nappies (I use flannelette wipes), they are fine.
Reliable, dries fast, easy to use
Does tend to pill, colours are a bit boring

Ahrens mum

Ahrens mumMelbourne

Look old quickly

CjsButterAus

CjsButterAusBrisbane

One of the best nappies in my stash!

Pikapu are a great sized nappy and are fantastic for use at night (with their boosters). They are generously sized (so they fit most toddlers) and dry super fast so they are great for cooler climates where drying can be an issue. The velcro closes are also super easy for dads.
Fast drying, super absorbent and great size.

Claire72

Claire72Melbourne

Pikapu Newborn Nappies - Love Them!

I have been using 4 brands of newborn cloth nappies through a nappy library and I found the pikapu newborns better than any of the others. The Pikapu AIO and the Pikapu cover with inserts never leaked, were really easy to put on (no fiddling with stuffing pockets or buttoning attachments), wash really easily and dry so much more quickly than any other brand I tried. My baby is now big enough to fit the larger size Pikapu on the smallest setting so we will be using these for all our cloth nappies now!
Easy to put on, great fit, incredibly quick drying

heyrey

heyreyRAdelaide

Easy and convenient

Melsibels

MelsibelsVIC, 3016

Easiest to use cloth nappies in my stash!

Ula

UlaMELBOURNE

Just ok

I only use this nappy when all the others are in the wash. Bought a trial pack and after a few washes the nappy looks a bit tattered and is pilling in parts. Even when you put the velcro tags on the safe area they come off in the wash and attach to other nappies.

Not the most absorbent nappy unless adding lots of boosters. The double leak seals help.

A very bulky nappy not suitable for newborns at all. Still very bulky on a 5 month old.

Dries very quickly.
Looked nice when it was new
Leaks, not a good fit, bulky, lost that new feel after just a few washes

Great nappy

dredre

dredreAU

Sooooo easy to use!

I'm new to MCN and these are fool proof! Love them! They look so cute and come in great colours! They dry so fast!
They dry so fast!
No cons! ... well... it'd be great if they washed themselves!

CJK

CJKAU

Good

Made resusables easy for me

Love it

Talu

TaluAU

Ok

Easy drying but do seem to cut into the babies thighs and cause red marks. We have had leakage problems from the seams and the velcro tabs are not as good as press studs.
Quick drying
Don't seem like they'll last.

Fantastic Nappy!

I love this nappy, the style is outstanding and I love how soft the inside is even after several washes, It doesn't leak and looks fantastic. I is a large nappy but that is good because it means it will fit my bubba for longer. Thankyou for the nappy I love it :)
Softness, Shape, Wee retain-ability and the colour
nothing at all

Great Nappy!

Used on my 2.8 year old son.

Overall: Very good nappy. Would I buy more and recommend them to others? YES!
Very simple to use, good fit, look good, nice large gussets, very soft/feels nice, quick drying.
My son is a heavy wetter, so I needed to add more inserts and change more often. The Velcro is very easy for toddlers to undo.

livvie7586

livvie7586Canberra, ACT

amazing!!! a great all round nappy