Pinnacle Wholesalers

Pinnacle Wholesalers

2.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)

After sales service is non existent

Neoka B.

Neoka B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Silent 6kva Diesel Generator

Bought product 12/09/18 advertised as stand alone power, product shorted out 12/10/18 I asked for replacement or money back. I was belittled by Greg the manager told no refund they would fix..... It's been back 5 times in that time it has had damage to fuel tank big dint and all up in their possession longer than I have had it and failed again on Christmas day 4 days after I got it back from last send back! I live off grid and with 40+ deg heat all food and was lost and christmas day called off and people sent home!!!! Don't buy from Pinnacle They are complete rip offs with no conscience I contacted Greg boxing day it's now 29th Dec 2019. Seeking legal advice and contacted consumer affairs. Rude, unapproachable never again.

wrong item delivered

they have send me the wrong item a 12v fuel transfer tank and not my diesel shed heater.who is going to pay to reship it back to your address and how long will it now take to get my heater, maybe a refund so I can get another from a more reliable source.

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how Pinnacle Wholesalers compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

No problems.

Fairly easy to navigate website. Prices seem ok. Delivery was even quicker than what was estimated. Have yet to fit my diesel heater but they(planar) have a good reputation there's plenty of products from a variety brands.
I think some reviewers have confused pinnacle campers with pinnacle wholesalers

Nik

NikVictoria

Spit BBQ

Went to Ballarat and picked up my Spit (don't trust delivery things get lost ) had the family over , loaded spit up which Pork, lamb, beef awesome didn't miss a beat

ringer

ringerRobertstown SA5381

Bad Buying Experience = Always Research the Sellers Cutomer Satisfaction/History before Purchasing!

Bought a Magnetic Drill for my Workshop = Item was LOST in Transit and Seller was of no assistance in solving
the Delivery/Problem even though correctly Addressed = Carrier was unable to find my Country Town to Deliver!
I spent 4days pursuing the delivery that turned out to be a Comedy of Errors = never have I Dealt with such
In-competence! This was like the British Comedy ="Dad`s -Army" only not Funny to me! Finally after a lot of
Help from our Local/Freight Agent I received the Drill. Spare/Armature Brushes were dis-intergrated in Transit!
Magnetic Drill = presently Works OK = BUT= I would NEVER attempt to Buy from this Seller = AGAIN!!!!

Bought a fridge didn't work

I bought a fridge. It worked for a day. He rang me and said wait a week till he got home. Now he won't answer messages. Just lost $450.

Kegerator replced

Great customer service - 1st kegerator delivered was faulty with in 2 days had a new one delivered no questions asked, great fast response to e-mails and phone calls

3 x large 60kg bbq staimless steel charcoal pig spit rotisserie

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

No care for the customer. Not a humble business, be warned!

Roasted!

Roasted!Sunshine Coast

Roasted

Bought the $970 spit roast / rotisserie rated at 60kg. Product description specifically says "Maximum weight for lamb or pig- 60kg". The motor is rated at 40-80kg. Did our first pig for my dad's 80th birthday with 70 people present... a 45kg pig, which should've been fine according to item description. The motor blew and we ended up having to turn the pig by hand! Mind you, the pig was properly braced and we were using a counterweight as well (all purchased from Pinnacle also). We have kept the spit in perfect condition. The least Pinnacle could do would be to replace the motor... but no love there! Buyer beware!!

Not happyWaratah, Tasmania

Extremely rude and bad service after initial good relations upto point of sale.

Not happy

After almost two months at last got a satisfactory result, only after getting Consumer Affairs Victoria involved. EBay and PayPal were useless and didn't even want to view any of the documentary and photographic evidence I offered.

SuznTez

SuznTezHuon Valley Tasmania

Be warned about the lack of after sale service.

Although I was reasonably happy with the initial ordering process but the after sales service leaves a lot to be desired. I had spare parts left over so I tried for 3 days to contact them but when I finally made contact, he was not at all interested. Not a happy customer.

Purchasing

Friendly customer & quick service, No problems purchasing & picking it up at warehouse & carry assist to my vehicle.

No customer service

They sent me the wrong product and I haven't been able to get their attention to have it returned and replaced. They don't answer the phone or respond to emails. If I'd read all these negative reviews first I wouldn't have placed the order with them. These guys are hopeless - look out.

Rob
Rob

Diesel Heater

Bought a diesel heater and the diesel pumps fails, they sent a new pump, it failed, no he is stating it's not their fault. I apparently didn't install it correctly. So took it to specialist, install is perfect. They won't return calls or emails.
Don't buy one a heater from them, poor customer service.

Josephina

JosephinaNSW

Unanswered phones

Was trying to buy something from this company and had a question. They open from 8am till 3.30pm. They never answer their phone

Happy driver

Happy driverMid North Coast, NSW

Exceptional value.

Do not buy from this company - worst customer service ever.

Bought a new fridge six months ago - just stopped working completely. Rang and spoke to rude [name removed], who advised I needed to freight the fridge back to Ballarat from Gold Coast at my expense and they would look at repairing or replacing. The freight will be almost as much as the cost of the fridge itself. Their warranty is not worth anything.

DONT SHOP AT PINNACLE

Bought a gas cook top, they sent the wrong one, now I have to get plumber to alter bench to fit which will cost me.
They have'nt responded to email and their phone is always engaged.
DONT SHOP AT PINNACLE

Shannon Anderson

Shannon Andersonasked

I am desperately trying to get an annex for a Pinnacle 2011 MDC camper trailer, the type with the king size bed in the middle. Also, I need instructions on how to put it up. Sincerely hope you can help me. Cheers Shannon Anderson. [contact details removed]

Bernie Morris

Bernie Morrisasked

I have just received delivery of wood burner stove S212 WOOD HEATER sort bin 30873 CN:PIW000044310 Item00251832000044310001 looks good but I have noticed that there is no heat seal rope gasket on the top of the glass on the door. is this normal as smoke and heat will pour out when i start it up, I dont want to return the stove just for this. can you assist me please. Bernie Morris Hoppers Crossing

Jen3881

Jen3881asked

Looking at a 2008 off road pinnacle camper trailer, has mould on the roof where water had got into the cover, also water damaged/mould under the mattress (plywood). Apart from this its in good condition especially the other rooms (never used).can you buy a new tent top at all?
Or can l replace the plywood?
Can l get the mould off?
Please help
Thanks Jen

CampingMum
CampingMum

I'm not a rep of Pinnacle, Just did a review a while back when i had some issues (which they fixed for me and I havent had an issue since!).

I know they do sell the toppers alone on both their website and Ebay I believe.

I recently Had mould build up on some canvas chairs and used vinegar and sun with great success. so you may be able to do just that.

Best of luck!