75% · 31 · 25%
Brand Manager for Pirelli? Claim your listing.

Hizako
HizakoMelbourne7 posts

Fit for purpose

We purchased these tyres for a trip to Mutawintji and Mungo National Parks so there were varied road conditions. They were not noisy on the highway and worked well off road in sand. Unfortunately we punctured one on a small tree branch which damaged the steel belts and had to buy a new tyre after we got back.

Show details

A.J
A.J

Great performance - Disappointed they are now discontinued

I've managed to clock up 70,000kms on these and have always felt they performed very well in all situations, this includes daily urban, freeway, gravel roads and light snow fall/blanket alpine. I can be quite aggressive or light foot driver, but I've always felt they held up through corners and under braking very well.

I was disappointed to find that they are not discontinued which left me to question how the replacement Verde All Seasons would perform.

Show details

Peter B.
Peter B.

Al31
Al31AU

Ayman
Ayman

I bought the Pirelli Scorpion STR 265/65 17 for my Prado. I hadn't come across this review about them being slippery in the wet! Should I get rid of them now! I only bought them today based on internet reviews! They were a replacement for my Dunlopes which are standard on the Prados. But I found them also to be quiet slippery on the wet, especially round bends! Please advise. Thank you.

Bacca
Bacca

Great tyre ive had no problems in the wet. On my 2nd set after 65k on the first lot. Travelled distance, wet Snowy roads no issue. Sometimes its the driver not the vehicle.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Pirelli? Claim your listing.