Platinum Accounting & Taxation

Platinum Accounting & Taxation

See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Platinum Accounting & Taxation

4.5
  • Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Excellent services

I have been using Platinum accounting to do my tax for a few years now, Corinne is very helpful when it comes to my tax enquiries and she does an excellent job with my tax return.
I have used other tax agents that friends have recommended in the past , but I've continued to go back to Platinum Accounting. I'm very happy with their services :)

Crissiecris
CrissiecrisMelbourne

Excellent service

We have been using Platinum Accounting for about 10 years now and have been extremely pleased with their service. Corinne goes above and beyond the call of duty and makes sure that we are well informed and in the best position in regards to our taxation. We have used other services before, but none can compare to the level of care and professionalism that Corinne delivers.

Got to be the best around

I have used Platinum Accounting & Taxation services for the last few years and I must say, dealing with Corinne there, it only gets better and better. I have used many services prior but I can hands down attest that you wont find better than Corinne. She has always explained the tricky parts of our returns and has an open door policy on helping any time we have a query regarding her area of expertise. We are so lucky to have found her. If you are having any concerns with your current agent, do yourself a favor and book your next appointment with Platinum Accounting & Taxation. The whole team is so friendly, honest and trustworthy, you wont be disappointed ever again!

Gordie
GordieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service all round

Last year I contacted Corinne at Platinum to help dig me out of a hole I’d made for myself with some back tax returns. Corinne and the team were absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Put my mind at rest, super efficient and sorted everything with the ATO for me. Couldn’t ask for anything better - and so I’m back this year and all done already in the same friendly and efficient manner. I rarely leave reviews - but this one has to be written… thanks Corinne and team for the great work - much appreciated!

Tax Preparation Services

Find out how Platinum Accounting & Taxation compares to other Tax Preparation Services

David T.
David T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I have been using platinum accounting and taxation for many years. Corinne and all the staff were friendly, approachable and professional. I couldn't recommend them highly enough for all your taxation needs

Logistics start up consultation

I am delighted to have come across platinum accounting and taxation services. I recently went for a start up consultation, and I got more than I expected. I received excellent service on how to run a delivery business.

If I carefully follow their advice, I believe ONTIME LOGISTICS will provide good service, not only in Melbourne, but the entire Australia. Thank you heaps platinum accounting services.

Happy Client
Happy ClientGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Accounting Services

I’ve always used Platinum accounting services for the last few years & to date I don’t have anything bad to say about them. They’ve always treated my tax return lodgements with the utmost professionalism, and I haven’t found any fault in their work. I plan on continuing to use Platinum for my future accounting requirements and would recommend their services to anyone looking for a good accountant.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
Should I do my own tax return or hire a tax agent to do it for me?

Tax time can be a head-scratcher for many Aussies, which is why so many are turning to tax agents to get them through all the paperwork. We go through when you might want to consider lodging your tax return yourself, and situations when an accountant might be a good idea.

Clara V.
Clara V.
should-i-do-my-own-tax-return-or-hire-a-tax-agent-to-do-it-for-me
Ryder A.
Ryder A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Years of excellent service

I’ve been getting my tax done by platinum for years. They have always conducted themselves in a professional manner. They have knowledge of my industry and have provided me with sound advice around what I can claim. I’m so confident with them I have referred them to a friend who has in turn referred them on to a number of other friends.

Lynz
LynzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Business start up Stars!

I went to these guys initially to ask about the best way to start up a business and they were very helpful! Even after the initial consult they were still happy to help out when I got stuck along the way. Now Needham's Fitness is thriving and I continue to go to them for advice and service on business, tax and bookkeeping. Definetly recommend them!

Tax Preparation Services

Provided the info and advice I was looking for.

No problems at all providing tax advice related to novated leasing. A phone call followed by email correspondence and I received all the information that I was after. Would use their services again.

MikeAU

Avoid!!!!

Mike

The accountant name starts with C