Pledge Duster Grab-It X-tend

Pledge Duster Grab-It X-tend

Loved it but handle broke

Tried replacing handle today only to find a much shorter version only available. Very disappointed. Thought it was only me but on looking online I find others with similar problem of handle breaking. Disappointing as good product.

John

JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Yes the handles break far too easily

After submitting a review for the actual duster part I found this separate area for the 'X-tend' and noted someone else has had problems with the handle breaking.
YES it breaks FAR TOO EASILY. The concept itself is great (extends and you can change the angle of the end where the duster is) but that is not good enough it they break so easily. I had TWO of these and BOTH broke while folding them to store away within a day of each other. Either the 'elbow' which allows you to bend the end part is too stiff and/or the whole assembly needs strengthening.
Pity as apart from that it is a good product.
Common Johnson get this fixed!

abbott

abbottAU

Shame they can't find a better design for the handle to stop it snapping.

Brilliant, saves bending and easily reaches high spots in the house.

Bad news is that the Pledge Duster Grab-It Xtend handle is flimsy and easily broken. Getting replacements is difficult as Coles in Western Australia no longer stock the product, neither does IGA and I am pretty sure Woolworths may not either.

I managed to buy a couple of spares when I realised this but have since broken one and am not sure where I can buy another.
Excellent duster