Pledge Grab-It Electrostatic Dusting Cloths

Pledge Grab-It Electrostatic Dusting Cloths

Hal

Halmelbourne

I love Pledge Dry Grab - It electrostatic Dusting clothes for the floor. where do I buy them

Where to purchase Pledge- grab Electrostatic dry Dusting Clothes for floors.

I found Pledge Electronic Grab it dusters fantastic and have been using them for years and now I cannot find them.
I visit Coles in Elsternwick and Brighton Coles in Victoria, Bunnings in Mentone Victoria and Woolworths St Kilda and Moorabin and stores around these arias, please let me know where to purchase them. H.

JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

The 'wand'/handle breaks too easily

While they work great removing dust the handle breaks near where the folding mechanism is. We had two and they BOTH broke in the same place within a day of each other while folding them to put away.
They may be fairly inexpensive but who wants to have to buy the whole thing regularly - why do they sell refills if the handles break so easily?
The company making them needs to either strengthen the handle and/or make the folding mechanism less stiff,

These are terrible

These things are terrible. They use to be great but now they are oily and leave a residue on everything and your hands. I think I will go back to a damp cloth

I can't live without this product.

I have been using these cloths for many years and there is no substitute, could not find them at Woolworths last week now suffering separation anxiety!

Patricia MorganGeelong victoria

Pledge Grabit disposable antistatic dusting cloths

This is the only product to use for electronic equipment the dust does not jump everywhere so job gets done easily. not cheap but worth the cost. I had a problem finding this product ,was on the bottom shelf and at the back
the rep should speak to the manager
easy to use
haven't found any yet

zircosilGeraldton, Western Australia

True to its Word

I love this fantastic product

Best thing since sliced bread!!

I don't know if I can write fifty words.

This product is absolutely brilliant for a quick dust especially for timber surfaces which need oiling occasionally. It leaves a lovely dust-free sheen and gives the impression that it has been freshly oiled. Excellent for other surfaces as well. However I live on the Central Coast and I am finding difficulty in obtaining them.

Hil

Hilasked

Where can I buy the sweeper used for the pledge grab it clothes

Stephanie

Stephanieasked

Great product but our holder is old and we need a new one so who sells it?

John

I don't think that you can buy a holder without the dusting cloths.
I have seen these in Coles and I'm sure Woolworths probably have them too.

Patricia Morganasked

I've used this product but can't find it now where can I get it in Geelong Victoria 3215?

Hi Patricia,
I usually purchase my wipes from either Coles or Woolworths - if you have those stores close by ask at customer service if they stock them.

Patricia Morgan

I shop at Safeway and enquired at the service desk the wipes were not on the product list. but haven't tried Coles yet Thanks

John

I buy my wipes from Coles and have never seen the handles sold by themselves. In any case is the packet containing a handle and wipe any more expensive that the purchasing replacement wipes?

Get an answer from our members and Pledge representatives