Pledge Wood Magic

Pledge Wood Magic

Peta

PetaTownsville

Leaves tonnes of residue

I have used this twice on my floors both times I used the directed amount correctly. The floors came up spotted even in the first room I used it in. Had to go over it with a dry cloth once it was dry. Then every time something walked over it over an hour later, the foot prints were visible. Would never buy it again. Went over my floor with a dettol mop and floors looked so much better.

Dellys1602

Dellys1602Perth, WA

Easy to use with super results

I have cleaned my floors by applying this product with a mop, but found that I could get superior results by using a microcloth. Couldn't believe the difference when walking on it barefooted! Fabulous!

K KennettWoorinen South

click flooring

I used this product on my click flooring and was impressed. I may have to do it again to see a shine, but I appreciate the fact that it cleaned well and didn't streak.

ozbirdsAdelaide

So impressed.

I have just bought a unit and the wooden floors were looking dull so I came online to find out what is best for cleaning them. I had tried just using metho and water as someone suggested but they didn't come up looking clean. I purchased some Pledge Wood Magic 5 in 1 yesterday and used it today. I love it! It does seem to nourish the wood and bring back the shine. So glad I tried it. I totally recommend it.

bronstar1Gippsland, VIC

This stuff is magic!

bronstar1

I have brought another one and recently used it. Just letting you know that you now add it to water under a new formulation and it works just as well as before so still very happy :)

Happy05
Happy05

Yes I love Pledge Magic also..my floors look great after using this product..and smell good also.

Alyson Egan
Alyson Egan

My floors are streaky..they look really spotty an streaks every where and Im so disappointed.

carmelasked

can you use this product on vinyl floors?

carmel

Can you use this product on Vinyl floors to give it shine?

Kay

Kayasked

Can this product be used on bamboo flooring?

ozbirds

I don't know, to be honest I stopped using it and went back to plain old Handy Andy.

Tracey Haverkort

Tracey Haverkortasked

Can I use Pledge floor polish on unsealed floors?

ozbirds

No. I don't think so. I forgot about this review. I don't like pledge anymore. The scent while mopping made me nauseous. Read the label on anything to check if you can use it on unsealed floors. I now prefer Selleys Timber. Also no good for unsealed floors.

K Kennett

I would not use it on unsealed floors because you still have to add water to the pledge.

Get an answer from our members and Pledge representatives