2Plumbing Express

Rates and Fees

Kohanna L.
Kohanna L.
  Fair Incentive

Very best service of plumbing

It's rare to find a company that combines expertise, professionalism, and exceptional customer service. Plumbing Express nails it every time. Five stars!
Martha M.
Martha M.

Good service

I had an emergency leak at midnight, and Plumbing Express came to the rescue. Their 24/7 service claim is genuine, and the quality of work was impeccable.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.

Perfect amazing

Plumbing Express was top-notch! They responded quickly to my call, and the technician was knowledgeable and friendly. Problem solved in no time. Highly recommended!
Jum
JumSydney, NSW2 posts

Overpriced and taken advantage of

Don’t use this company. We were charged $189 for the call out which wasn’t an emergency call out. Then we were charged $300 for labour for a job which took 20 minutes.
Overpriced and taken advantage of.
Richard W.
Richard W.2 posts
Lynne
Lynne3 posts

Overcharged and work done was a fail

Spent over $10,000 for what was about 5 days work and not one thing done has worked. Took weeks to follow up a complaint and then blamed us not cleaning the roof. Note the leave had fallen in the last few weeks from a deciduous tree but problem had been reported months prior. I was then rudely and aggressively told it was my lack of cleanliness on my roof that was the problem. I would definitely avoid
Stimmy
Stimmy

Careful with this one

Over charging and deceitful. $880 dollars to clear a simple blockage, knowing I wouldn’t need to pay a penny if I’d left it to the Water Board. Tradies like these are the reason we need this website. No receipt; won't answer the phone.