Plus Fitness

Plus Fitness

See the Best Gyms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Plus Fitness? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees

Tommy To
Tommy ToPerth, WA

They dont care about you. just their fees.

Due to health complications and issues i hadnt gone for months, tried calling through to cancel my membership a day after the most recent payment, to be told... 'sorry you will have to pay another cycle, as per our cancellation policy'. good to know your last payment is so important that 30 hours after the last payment, counts as too late.

steer clear.

Disgusting

I am absolutely appalled by this company. I tried to cancel my membership without going in as I’ve sustained a fractured eye socket in a DV situation and when I called to complain that this issue hasn’t been resolved and explained my circumstances .,Lisa from the jindalee branch literally laughed out loud thinking it was hilarious. Omg. As if my injusry and situation wasn’t traumatic enough I’m now sat here crying that someone could be so cruel and am 100% going to take this further.

Mishandling of the staff

I have been extremely mishandled by the manager of one your branches and have been wrongfully charged while my account was suspended. I want immediate help frm the HO p

mike
mikeSydney, NSW

Horrible experience , Ambervale ,NSW .

Sussanah
SussanahSydney, NSW

Customer Service Extremely Poor

Such rude ignorant staff!! Totally agree with other reviewers regarding the attitudes of their staff!! St Marys in particular!! Never will go back there!! I’ve only come across one lovely staff member at another location..

Erik
ErikGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not join this gym. Oakley South

I joined the gym in 2019 after one year my contract has ended and I persistently tried to cancel my membership it was a struggle many many visits.
Finally I was told that the membership has been cancelled. Just check my account today 2022 they are still withdrawing from my account after two years.
Refund would not be given as I do not have proof that I cancelled my membership and they do not have any records of it.

Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Rude Staff

Rudest staff I've ever met in my life. The business doesn't care about customers at all. They behave like they are paying us to take their membership. Very rude behavior from Minchinbury Plus Fitness staff. I told them to cancel my membership (Whole Membership Which I didn't use) and block me from ever accessing their facility (they told me). Never ever attending any plus fitness franchise as I can see that the franchise only hires people who are unprofessional and does not know how to behave.

Prasad
PrasadSydney, NSW

Bad experience while holding membership, COVID closure and Cancellation.

While holding membership and Cancellation and COVID closure had some issues with payments.
All the policy are at their advantage . Read terms and conditions and check with them twice before you take any action possible in writing.
I don't know why we need to pay for 14 days when we want to cancel and our membership is on hold.

Lore
LoreSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor Ethics, kept charging after membership was cancelled

Find out how Plus Fitness compares to other Gyms

Poor service and rude staff

The staff need to get themselves educated in customer management and friendly service. Very poor service and unprofessional behavior. I canceled my membership and never see any poor customer service such as that.

John R
John RSydney Surrounds, NSW

They ripped me off

I was locked out of the gym and they kept charging me for 3 months. I tried to reason with them but they refused to listen. Beware, They are crooks.

Jess J.
Jess J.Central West, NSW

Horrible

On another account signing to this gym was nothing but a headache. I spoke to the manager about start dates for debits I’ve r the phone and also about holding but claims to have no recollection.

Greg B
Greg BIllawarra, NSW

Dreadful disregard for disabilities

Fitness Plus Southern Highlands. I made enquiry and asked to be called back in a month. I emailed them outlining my disabilities and specialised needs including medical advice from specialist. No response. So I went I and was told the person had no access to emails to discuss. Walking aid threw them off I think. Glaring stares from other staff suggested I was not wanted at all. Maybe I don't look good enough for them to fiot into their websites glowing image. No Excuses! Yeah right. Clear reason why franchises do not work. No corporate responsibility.

Janine P.
Janine P.Sydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

aaa
aaaSydney, NSW

Worst

Money minded gym. I canceled my membership a year before gave lots of problems for cancellation and now they reactivate the account without any notifications and charged fee in my account . And now again giving trouble for cancellation.