Plus Fitness

Plus Fitness

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

golden y.

golden y.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

You will know this business well when you trying to end your contract

Do not give your bank detail to this gym!!!!!!
Enfield Gym decide keep charging me money after the holding period without notice me and refuse my refund request, i have to contact my bank for get the money back

Rates and Fees

These people are idiots.

Rates and Fees

Great gym

Plus Fitness Wattle Grove offers great classes that are suitable for all levels of fitness and age.
Experienced trainers are very happy to help you achieve your fitness goals.
The gym is clean and equipment well maintained.

Bad experience

Signed up to gym, equipment was missing and broken, cancelled it 8 days later as was returning to UK for emergency and they still took $158 and refused to give it back! Wouldn’t recommend

wishwink

wishwinkSydney, NSW

Plus fitness is dirty and

Plus fitness in epping is dirty. I have been 1 year and it was clean at first time. But it is not clean as before now. Bins were full when I went at 11am. Staffs are unkind.

• +1

Credit collections contact you if you miss one payment

In my years of membership i missed one payment and credit collections hound you and threaten you with fines and other such nasty actions. I will consult fair trading NSW

Read the small print

Dont go there they are the most unhelpful people ever. Read the small print dont join. These people are trying to take your money and have the small print in the contract to keep it. Its very hard to cancel your membership they are a rip off.

ZWint

ZWintMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cancellation request not actioned

BigChungus1

BigChungus1Sydney, NSW

Great gym

I had my doubts before sign up, but at the end was a good decision. Equipment is good and the best is that you can hit the gym whenever you want.

Misleading

Guys ,

Be careful.get everything in writing and take a copy otherwise they say something else while signing you up on their tablet and later if there are any dramas they will tell you ,Please see our terms & conditions .very poor CUSTOMER service.

Cancellation request not actioned. Close to $1000 taken out of my account

Sean C

Sean CSydney, NSW

Absolute thieves...don't sign with this gym.

Management told me my swipe card and membership had expired - still debited money from my account for over 6 months! I emailed and called for months and no-one was interested in helping...finally when I had spoken to about 6 people at head office (they just passed my calls around) they were dismissive, rude and aggressive. Worst experience I've ever had.

Stuck in unwanted contract!

Been a member for over 5 years and haven’t lived near a fitness plus for over 3 years. I left because a family memeber became very I’ll very suddenly. Last thing in my mind was canceling a membership. Living hours away from only location and literally states from my original gym. I’ve paid over $3500 and unable to break the contract unless I go to my original gym and cancel in person. Which in turn will cost me thousands anyways. Surely a fax with the write paper work would be enough but no.
Money hungry inhuman business.
Don’t do it!

faisal kalam

faisal kalamSydney, NSW

Rude Staff

upset

upsetSydney, NSW

Great staff and management...

Most gyms offer the same service but what sets Chatswood Plus Fitness apart is their staff and service , i had my enquiry/problem regarding billing being attended to so effieciently and promptly that i never knew that service like this existed.
! Thank You Chatswood Plus Fitness and also Artarmon Plus Fitness for providing a fabulous outcome to my problem. You guys have been a real pleasure to deal with ....once again thank you very much.

SUNIL

SUNILSydney

Dodgy Fitness with undisclosed hidden rates!

Poor service

I requested to talk with manager many times. One of the guy refused me to talk. Talking with both just made me annoying.

Ruth

RuthHurstville

Allround A+

Have tried a couple of other major gyms and also local community gym, and this is by far the best for my needs for a few reasons: friendly staff - with support available for people new to gyms and fitness, flexible hours, all-access membership, no fuss attendance - in and out with security pass, there's adequate cooling with fans, and the equipment range and quality is very good. Being able to go to the gym when it's best for me, avoiding long queues for entry, and also escaping peak hours, is what I like most about Plus. The 24-hours all-locations access also means I have no excuse not to exercise for time or other reasons, so it's also good for motivation.

Local Plus Fitness is great

My local Plus Fitness is really great. Everybody is nice and I find it just perfect for my needs. Equipment is pretty good

sick as only for bulking not you time wasters

mate this gym is a class brilliant I would 100% recommend if ur in bulking season if u come And waste the equipment or staff get out now before there is trouble plus fitness u have done a well organized company I luv u