Plus Fitness

2.2

• Rates and Fees

Hu A G.

Hu A G.Sydney, NSW

Fined $250 for not acting as door security and obstructing others entry after me

Company issued me with a fee of $250 for not obstructing the person who entered behind me when he did not swipe his card. By inducing people to enforce their door policy (advertised throughout the gym, policy and contract) they are actively putting their customers in harms way in the event of a dispute between member and non access card carriers. All businesses are required to provide a safe and secure environment. Best to avoid any other gym that puts you in harms way. 24h gyms are not the first business that need to consider site security and a lot more can be do to relief the customer of the business' safety obligations.

Renee THunter Region, NSW

Smelly Gym, misled all members

The smelliest gym you could ever come across. The stench of body odour and lack of cleanliness was appalling. The PT trainers themselves smelt. Just shocking. Medowie Plus Fitness never reopened after Covid. They asked for $6.50 to help get through covid yet they never opened again. So where did the $6.50 that we paid go?
After doing my research I found out it went into liquidation and done the runner from the landlord.
Can’t cancel membership because we need to go in person but we have no where to go, unless we wanted to drive 40min to Next closest one. Mislead all members being told it would re open but we would never sign up again, customer service was shocking and staff were not professional.

Katalina Emery

Katalina EmerySydney, NSW

$30 ? Keep it! BUT after the service I got ? GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!

Communication gap, knowledge gap, service delivery gap... How can service delivery be so lacking for just ONE location? Emails take weeks to be replied to, complaints mean nothing; no apology nor acknowledgement of complaints! Not sure about other locations but this gym is definitely only here for sales and forget the reason they have jobs in the first place. CUSTOMERS!!

Manny

MannySydney, NSW

Horrible cancellation policy. Unhelpful staff.

Jacob

JacobSydney, NSW

Unethical

They store members details including bank account details for years even after cancelation. I canceled my membership, it clearly said, they will delete everything about me, they still had my details for a year when after I tried to sign up again.
I called financial ombudsman, lady there seemed to have no clue. I just had to change my bank account details. Unfortunately most places are nicer untill they get your details and then show their hypocricies later.

Sydney

SydneySydney, NSW

Terrible service and cancellation policy

Anna

Anna

Rude staff at hoxton park gym and nothing seems to be done about it

Me and my husband have been members of plus fitness for years until we moved to a new house and the closest franchise happened to be plus fitness Hoxton Park. Immediately we came across a really arrogant and disrespectful staff member. Unfortunately ended up canceling our memberships for good because of her outrageous behaviour and rude remarks.

JoeSydney, NSW

Eastwood plus fitness

Eastwood plus fitness one if the best gyms I have been in it’s small in size but big in the options you have there the staff are really nice and the owner really down to earth you feel like you are home always have been clean and the machines working smoothly compared to other gyms I have been in and I believe it’s up to you to make the best out of your time at the gym as I have met a lot of people there made me feel comfortable

Service

G Third class Can be third in the row in Custmer Service.no telephonic manner.this what marsden park branch next to Costco . Call them you get the impressions. They really need someone who know how to speak.

Sarika

SarikaSydney, NSW

Plus Fitness Guildford, Sydney

Filthy Gym and dirty toilets. Never recommend anyone to join them.
They charge you fortune at the time of cancellation, basically rip off. Rude staff dishonest management.
Please never join them. They are different at the time of join and different when you leave.

Ridiculous cancel policy

If you want to cancel you need to go in. I have moved interstate and do not have a branch close. I asked if I can email a form and they said no you can only post it. A stupid policy trying to make it hard for people. I thought gyms stopped doing this kind of rubbish.

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Great customer service and clean facilities

I attend the Peakhurst gym and have found it to be clean at all times, sure some members cbf putting equipment away but I hope they are spoken to, I have found the left behind equipment becoming less and less

Customer Service!

Great staffing and friendliness at the club, Chloe and Andrew are very helpful. I recommend to any avid gym goe-rs, best gym and easily the most affordable in the area

Jase K.

Jase K.Sydney, NSW

Awesome

One of the best 24 7 gyms around.

They generally have proper area for sleds and also deadlift platforms

It's designed around serious lifters with plenty of diverse machines to go with plenty of cardio equpments

SEP

SEPSydney, NSW

pinged for $15 due to account issue. My wallet lost weight

I visited my gym to advise that I could no longer continue membership. I filled out the form and was advised that I had to give 2 weeks notice. That sucks but its in the TOA. Sum owing ended up being $27 odd dollars. The account this payment came out of I had to place a temporary block due to an unknown transfer from the account. Unfortunately this was when the payment to Plus Extra Charges came out. I was slapped another $15. When I spoke to the gym about the charge. I asked if I could have finalized payment there and then when I visited and filled out termination form. I was told yes but was not offered this. The only thing that came out of lighter from this establishment was my wallet.

Boo

BooSydney, NSW

Overcharged me on several occasions.

Eva

EvaSydney, NSW

Unnecessary and undisclosed membership cancellation procedure

Asked me to go back to sign for membership cancellation, despite of email and phone call confirmation.
I was still charged for membership after they called me and emailed me on membership cancellation.

L T

L T

Bad experience with Plus Fitness Fitzroy

Bubbas

BubbasPerth, WA

Impossible to cancel contracts

I went into hospital sick half way through my pregnancy and nearly 10mths on, with a child in and out of hospital I am STILL trying to cancel my contract. The clincher is, you have to go in person BUT my local stores manned ours are 1-2 (lunch time) AND often there is no one there during this period. My baby is not meant to be going out in public so this simply hasn't been a viable option for me. I have explained this at length to staff who to be frank, couldn't have cared less.

evgeny333