Plus Fitness

Plus Fitness

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Rates and Fees

Samantha 52

Samantha 52Perth, WA

Impossible to cancel contracts

I went into hospital sick half way through my pregnancy and nearly 10mths old with a child in and out of hospital I am STILL trying to cancel my contract. The clincher is, you have to go in person BUT my local stores manned ours are 1-2 over lunch time daily AND often, there is no one there at all. My baby is not meant to be going out in public so this simply isn't an option for me. I have explained this at length to staff who to be frank, couldn't care less.

I wish I had've stayed with Greenzone- a creche plus it wasn't a mission to cancel when I needed to.

evgeny333

evgeny333Sydney, NSW

Plus Fitness Lidcombe, NSW - Worst Customer Service and Poorly Maintained Gym

Ant

AntSouth West, WA

Bad service

Would not recommend the Dalyellup gym as the service is very rude and unprofessional. They do not communicate and update details as provided to them and just blame the member, very unprofessional. When you communicate with them they don't reply and send your details to a collection agency within 24 hours. Absolutely disgusting service as it is all there fault.

Rates and Fees

Carlingford 24 Hours ripped off my daughter.

Carlingford 24 hour fitness, continued to take money out of my daughter's account for over 2 years amounting to over $2000. No correspondence no phone no emails or texts. Unspeakable treatment on young person.

Damo

DamoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Staff/Member Relations

The whole place is a family affair run fitness club. The staff are totally and utterly arrogant, ignorant and rude. The personal trainer who I must say has had quite a few complaints about her professionalism is so unprofessional and quite often walks around with phone in hand whilst still attending to clients, and disregards even being polite and interacting with other gym members. I experienced first hand when cancelling my membership that the staff there were quite rude and subsequently didnt want too know you. And furthermore subsequent reports will be sent to head office.
Absolutely disgusted.

Dodgy company

Consistently charged me fees cause they wouldnt take my money out of my account 50% of the time and they blamed it on me when confronted. Join anytime and bam everything is perfect and its cheaper

golden y.

golden y.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

You will know this business well when you trying to end your contract

Do not give your bank detail to this gym!!!!!!
Enfield Gym decide keep charging me money after the holding period without notice me and refuse my refund request, i have to contact my bank for get the money back

These people are idiots.

Great gym

Plus Fitness Wattle Grove offers great classes that are suitable for all levels of fitness and age.
Experienced trainers are very happy to help you achieve your fitness goals.
The gym is clean and equipment well maintained.

Bad experience

Signed up to gym, equipment was missing and broken, cancelled it 8 days later as was returning to UK for emergency and they still took $158 and refused to give it back! Wouldn’t recommend

wishwink

wishwinkSydney, NSW

Plus fitness is dirty and

Plus fitness in epping is dirty. I have been 1 year and it was clean at first time. But it is not clean as before now. Bins were full when I went at 11am. Staffs are unkind.

• +1

Credit collections contact you if you miss one payment

In my years of membership i missed one payment and credit collections hound you and threaten you with fines and other such nasty actions. I will consult fair trading NSW

Read the small print

Dont go there they are the most unhelpful people ever. Read the small print dont join. These people are trying to take your money and have the small print in the contract to keep it. Its very hard to cancel your membership they are a rip off.

ZWint

ZWintMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cancellation request not actioned

BigChungus1

BigChungus1Sydney, NSW

Great gym

I had my doubts before sign up, but at the end was a good decision. Equipment is good and the best is that you can hit the gym whenever you want.

Misleading

Guys ,

Be careful.get everything in writing and take a copy otherwise they say something else while signing you up on their tablet and later if there are any dramas they will tell you ,Please see our terms & conditions .very poor CUSTOMER service.

Cancellation request not actioned. Close to $1000 taken out of my account

Sean C

Sean CSydney, NSW

Absolute thieves...don't sign with this gym.

Management told me my swipe card and membership had expired - still debited money from my account for over 6 months! I emailed and called for months and no-one was interested in helping...finally when I had spoken to about 6 people at head office (they just passed my calls around) they were dismissive, rude and aggressive. Worst experience I've ever had.

Stuck in unwanted contract!

Been a member for over 5 years and haven’t lived near a fitness plus for over 3 years. I left because a family memeber became very I’ll very suddenly. Last thing in my mind was canceling a membership. Living hours away from only location and literally states from my original gym. I’ve paid over $3500 and unable to break the contract unless I go to my original gym and cancel in person. Which in turn will cost me thousands anyways. Surely a fax with the write paper work would be enough but no.
Money hungry inhuman business.
Don’t do it!