Polar M200

Polar M200

See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Polar? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.5
  • Battery Life

Will stop charging!

Generally good, but the battery dies after 300 charges. When I say die, it means die, just like the rest of the watch. Neither you nor Polar can replace the battery. 300 charges meant two and a half years to me. Now I have to scrap it and buy a new one. If you compare the prices per year, it's not cheap at all! Towards the end of its life, it was not uncommon for GPS to take over 20 minutes to connect.

jurgen
jurgenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and well priced training tool

Purchased in May 2017 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $199.00.

Do not buy!

This is my second Polar product, they are garbage. My m400 was so bad I threw it away because the warranty they ask you how much you want to pay to fix it? Huh? So I get the m200, price points good and it's not a refurb like my m400. Flow is horrible I cant get it to go away and it's getting mixed up with my m400 data making it absolutely useless. The gps is horrible the navigation on screen is horrible. I'm going to throw away the m200 as well beacause Polar is natorious for not giving you money back. Do not buy Polar products EVER

Purchased in January 2019 for $150.00.

Wristband poorly designed. GPS slow

Agree with other reviewers re the watch band. It is of very poor quality and not fit for purpose -should be replaced free of charge. My watch has flopped out of the wrist band a number of times and just luckily has landed on grass and I managed to find it. The other disappointing aspect is the GPS- it can take 15 mins to kick in. Very occasionally it only takes 30sec. Different locations don't seem to make any difference. What a time waster! Features are good but I conclude that quality is dubious.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Polar M200 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

PLN
PLNAustralia

Faulty GPS

I am on my second M200 - after less than a year (purchased March 2017) the watch first would not find a satellite so the GPS would not connect, then the battery gave up and the watch would not charge. After logging the fault online and posting it to Polar Australia for a warranty repair in December 2017, a new watch appeared in January 2018. No explanation and annoyingly no offer of a refund or replacement. Now in August 2018 and the replacement will not find a satellite so again, the GPS will not connect. Similar to the other reviewer, I agree the watch band stretches and the watch becomes lose and liable to popping out. Overall, disappointing.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Luco
LucoSydney, NSW

Good watch but band gets so loose may lose watch

Date PurchasedJan 2017