Police Credit Union Home Loan

Police Credit Union Home Loan

3.0

AlbertM

AlbertMAdelaide

Stay away! They're unreliable and dishonest.

I have applied for a refinance loan back on February 2. By April 9, the loan hasn't come through despite being told it's been escalated. They have asked for multiple documents over many weeks as opposed to asking all the required documents in one go. I find them dishonest, unreliable, incompetent, and recommend that you go to a broker or directly to a bank.

Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
    Pam Ryan

Pam RyanBrighton

General

General telephone and customer service is always quick and efficient, have been with credit union since inception never had a complaint. I have S5 and S12 accounts and find interest rates comparable if not better than other financial,institutions. I also have a S1 debit visa as I don't have a regular income I find S1 debit visa better than a credit visa, as I know where I am at. Sometimes I have too many withdrawals and find them rather expensive at one dollar per transaction?