3.1

Job Satisfaction
Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW2 posts

Best repairers on the Northern Beaches

Wonderful service from the whole team, Alan, Col and Paige. Car repaired in just over a week and cleaned as well! Excellent thank you so much!!
Jules
Jules

Very professional service

My car was damaged on passenger side needed a re-paint, that was matched perfectly. Highly recommended
Arthur
ArthurSydney, NSW3 posts

Excellent repair of my VW Golf

The front of my VW Golf was badly damaged in an accident and the insurance company allocated the repairs to be done by Polo Smash repairs. I was fearful due to the amount of damage that the car would not be in the same condition ever again, however after picking the car up 3 weeks later was pleasantly surprised with the excellent repair job. I could not tell that the car had even been in any accident. On the basis of the repairs done to my car I would definitely recommend them.
Tony
Tony

POOR SERVICE

If you are looking for honesty and integrity do not use this business go elsewhere.
They claim to do the repairs you are quoted on but,are they done? No!
Do they intimidate and belittle you when you question them? Yes!
Charged for repairs that they claim to have fixed, when I looked at what was
supposed to of been fixed was not.
Emma R.
Emma R.

Awful

Do not recommend!!!! Colour was not matched correctly and badges were missing from my car. Owner passed blame on to me and said they weren’t on there to begin with. They 100% were.
Stay away from this company
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

Terrible

The work was not completed as per quote. When questioned on this the owner and his son became quite abusive. I highly suggest staying away from this company. Terrible service
Sandra.F
Sandra.FSydney, NSW3 posts

Great attention to detail!

I have used Polo Smash Repairs twice and have always been very impressed on the standard of workmanship and the attention to detail, not just the inside & out detailing, but the paint touch ups, even in the non-accident areas. My Mercedes looked like new every time. When I picked up my car, I noticed the warning light showed that a small light globe was off and they didn't hesitate to replace it.
My Insurer was insistent I use their Smash Repairers, but having used them before in the past, I knew their standard didn't compare. I have recommended Polo Smash Repairs to my friend and would use only them in the future, if required.
Sophie T.
Sophie T.Sydney, NSW

If I could give ZERO stars I would

It took 8 months for my car to be written off after Polo Smash Repairs poor decision to have my car repaired. It should have been written off never repaired.
Caz
CazSydney2 posts

Great Job Done - exceeded expectations

The guys at Polo Smash Repairs in Mona Vale did such a good job on both of our cars. They are very good to deal with and we are really happy with the result.