Pool and Spa Direct

Pool and Spa Direct

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pool and Spa Direct? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (4)
Tiny Tommo
Tiny TommoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best pool supplies on the Gold Coast

We use Pool and Spa Direct to supply pool supplies to our niche pool building company.
They are always helpful and friendly. If you need anything for your pool these guys are always happy to help.

Matt
MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

G3 Pool Cleaner is Awesome!

I recently purchased a G3 pool cleaner from Pool and Spa Direct and it is clearly the best pool cleaner I've ever had. It picks up all the debris in my pool and leaves it sparkling clean. I highly recommend this cleaner.

Great service and products

I always use pool and spa direct for all my pool equipment, I have bought items over the past few years and have able to give me the information I needed, fast with despatching of all my orders, every time I need something I always go to them first.

by RS
by RSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic pricing and service

I've purchased at least 4 different items for my pool from Pool and Spa Direct. Every time the items have arrived promptly and as ordered. The service is outstanding. Next time I need something for my pool I'll be using them again.

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Pool and Spa Direct compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Junior
JuniorMudgeeraba

Quality Branded Equipment at great prices

Pool and Spa Direct have supplied my pool equipment for years. Situated on the Gold Coast they are convenient, friendly and knowledgeable. I receive most of my orders within 48 hours and have had great recommendations for me as well.

TJ
TJSydney, NSW

Faulty goods not replaced or refunded