Pool Fab

Pool Fab

See the Best Home Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great company, service and quality. Thank you POOLFAB.

‭We completed our pool build project with the new owners of POOLFAB and we love it. We felt looked after at every stage by the entire team. From the first quote meeting this company stood out as a professional outfit compared to the other quotes we got. We chose POOLFAB based on their reputation for quality and experience and we are so glad we did. At each stage we were updated by the office and we always felt like our project was important. The builders on site were courteous and always up for a chat when we had any questions. We met with the new owners to pick our materials and this personal service and help with our design was appreciated. The end result is better then we imagined and we can’t thank POOLFAB enough for bringing it all together. 5 stars.

Stay away

Pool design phase was superb but when part of it the installation didn't work they consistently failed to communicate (calls, emails and texts not returned), or even turn up after arranging to come. When somebody did actually make it the person sent always had to then go back to the boss to ask what to do next and then we would have to chase all over again - and we are now well over one year on and it STILL isn't finished and looks shoddy. Cannot stress how much I wish we had gone with another company - stay away as it has eaten up so much of our time chasing and chasing them. You have been warned!

With you for the life of the pool ????

Since 2005 when we purchased our pool from pool fab we have had constant problems.
Our wet edge water fall tiles all lifted and we paid for replacement.
Spa coping pavers also lifted and had to be replaced.
Leaking pool over a few years turned out to be a crack in pipes that had been concreted in.
Unsure of who I need to talk to re this.

No communication and micromanaged

We were very excited to sign a contract to have a small pool fitted with the arrangement that our pool would be ready for Christmas 2018. Agreed by sales man John on the day of signing our contract.

Poolfab did not meet their deadline by many weeks and would not take any phone calls or return phone calls on multiple occasions. We were only contacted when they were ready for the next stage and when it came to paying the bills. Extremely frustrating

There was no communication between John (sales man) and Anthony (on-site contractor) to manage the build. When there was an issue, they would all blame each other and no one would take responsibility. If it wasn’t for my husband being on site through each stage micromanaging the company there would have been many errors. One being a 2 inch step in the tiling between the patio and the pool. The entire area was quoted for a seemless tile to maximise the small space. Thankfully my husband was onsite to put a stop to what could have been a huge expense to fix.

The steel workers were excellent but left the steel on our front driveway for up to six weeks causing a extra charge and warning from unity water for not having access to the water metre. Again no feedback from company on this when we requested the steel get removed.

We met the owner on one occasion which talked us into adding a border tile to the pool. This was not in our contact. Note: please insure all elements are including in the original contract or you will be overcharged massively.$2750 for 20 linear metres of ceramic border tiles!!!

The pump was installed between two windows and the pipping from the pump overlapped the door opening from the master bedroom onto the back yard. This was however fixed when I emailed the company.

We would not recommend this company due to the lack of communication and the culture of this company.

The one star was for the quality of the tradesmen. All contracted in but I doubt any of them work for pool fab as they were difficult to work for.

We love our Poolfab pool!

We wanted to publicly thank Sean and the entire Poolfab team for the wonderful job they did in the design and construction of our new pool, water feature and landscape project. We received professional service at every stage from the initial design, through the building approval process and during the build. We were always kept updated by Sarah in the office and Anthony the construction manager was always available for a chat or for a meeting to check on the quality on site and answer any of our queries. The project delivery was 5 star and the quality is evident which is just what we wanted. Poolfab are a professional team of quality builders that deliver on what they promise, on time and on budget. Thanks again Poolfab. Amanda

pool ok question value for money

pool has been done ok but doubt value for money If the construction team was as efficent as the accounts team would be an awesome mob to deal with lack of communication from the construction team between the customer and the subbies and taking on way to much work that they can handle has stopped getting any more than a 3 star review contract was for 120 day build time wow lost count of the days only time you really hear from any one is when they want a payment
overall average experience mind you started great with the designer who finished up after signing the contract ....that should of been my walk away signal

HIGHLY RECOMMEND, LOVE MY NEW POOL

PoolFab did an amazing job on our pool from the very beginning to the end. All involved in giving us this amazing pool were professional, courteous, knowledgeable and friendly. I can and will highly recommend PoolFab to all who are considering a pool in the future. We are extremely happy with the end result, it is absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much PoolFab.

Stress free experience

Our concrete swimming pool was just recently completed and we are so happy we chose Pool Fab. The attention to detail, professional service and approachability made the whole process stress free. Great communication - we received regular progress updates and rarely had to wonder about the next stages. Great value for money, would highly recommend.

The wait was worth it !!

Great News !! My POOLFAB pool is now finally finished after an extended build period and I’m very happy with the end result.

My build was caught-up in the transition of new ownership and extremely bad weather (unseasonal high rainfall). Because of these factors the build had a few “issues” along the way but the outcome has exceeded my expectations.

It was not a normal “build” available space was only 3 meters wide (house to fence) and no allowance for a pool was made during the construction of the foundations of my house.

I three got quotes for a fiber-glass pool but they included a provision for screw-in piers costing approximately $4-5k making the project total $30k+.

After a sight inspection and analysis of the soil samples taken when the house was built, the POOLFAB engineers recommended the installation of a 500mm bench to run parallel to the house thus negating the need for the piers and saving me over $4k. This saving enabled me to upgrade to a glass pool fence and the provision of a heat-pump as part of the contract price.

The pool infrastructure is quite clearly “over engineered” – it looked like an upside-down bomb shelter when the concrete was poured – However, this has given us piece-of-mind when the pool water surface is only 600mm from a bedroom wall.

The pool finish - granite tiles, waterline tiles, high quality Zodiac pool equipment and a complimentary six colour pool lighting system certainly gives the pool a WOW factor at night time

Sean Lynch (new owner) was approachable at all times and he came on-site a number of times to personally oversight some quality control issues – these he quickly resolved to our complete satisfaction.

The Construction Manager, Anthony Finn, demonstrated his vast hands-on experience during all aspects of the build. He also supervised the pool hand-over and my training with the “MagnaPool” chemical set-up. He continues to keep in touch to see how things are going with the pool chemistry. (This personal touch is very much appreciated)

I now have a “warm & crystal clear” pool for my family to enjoy for years to come. Thank you PoolFab

Very happy

Very happy with poolfabs work. Everyone helpful and always happy to respond . it was never a problem to ask a question(Sarah always happy to help) and would definitely recommend them to anyone. Very informative at handover. overall vey happy

new owners are great

we originally purchased our pool july 17. the start of our build was not ideal with a lot of miscommunication and confusion. the new ownership saw a change in our experience from the get go. sean and chris both came to meet us in our yard and listened to all of our points and concerns. kept us updated and stuck to the schedule. highly professional and caring. they managed to get it finished before the start of school holidays as originally promised by previous owners. kids have lived in it over the summer. highly recommend the new owners for a smooth build.

Dont believe a word of it. Do your research.

Communication was terrible from start to finish. Coordination of job terrible. Tradesmen often turning up not knowing what they were supposed to be doing. No supervision of work done. Poor quality work, difficult to communicate with to rectify problems. Over priced. Do your research and try and find an independent person who has built with this outfit lately and ask them.

Agree with the previous review

Paid Poolfab $3000 to desgin a pool with a specific brief. Their design was over the top and did not suit our environment, when we expressed our view they took 4 months to come up with a second design. This design was thrown together without much thought or design, just a good computer program. We asked for a portion of our money back and were told NO! We are now very happy with the pool builders we engaged to build our lovely pool.

Not a happy experience

I recently had a pool built by Poolfab on the sunshine coast. There really wasn't much that went right. Very unhappy experience. I would not recommend them to anyone and I cant understand why all their staff (except office staff) and tradies are so rude. Very disappointed and wouldn't engage them again.
nothing
Many mistakes and rude staff

Beatiful new pool for my family

We have just had our new pool built by Pool Fab and we wanted to express our gratitude towards their team for their great effort. Pool Fab helped us all the way along the construction process and any questions we had were always answered very quickly. Highly recommend this company.
Easy, reliable, value for money.