Pools By Design

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pools by Design

2.5
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (1)

Disastrous experience. Proceed with extreme caution!!

• +1Thumbnail
Ethan E.
Ethan E.

That’s wonderful Darren, our solicitor will be rubbing her hands together.

Kerry
KerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling to say the least

Grant F.
Grant F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pools By Design (Sunshine Coast)

Horrific. Continual arguments where they want extra payment. PBD wanted us to pay for their own design mistakes. We had to take them to the QBCC. Their warranty is worthless.

Question credibility on Craig’s review

We are stoked with Pools by Design. I would question the reason behind Craig’s poor review. The sales and construction process is professional and efficient.

Darren S.Pools by DesignSend a private message

Thanks Anna for your review it is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Pools By Design compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely thrilled with my new pool by Pools by Design on the Sunshine Coast

I am a first pool owner. I had no idea what I wanted and a few quotes proved that. From sales to handover I was confident and extremely happy with the build, communication, hand over and follow up service. I use my pool every day and very happy I added solar heating and therape to it. Thrilled. Thanks Team I highly recommend you.

Darren S.Pools by DesignSend a private message

Thanks Helen for your review. It was a pleasure working with you and we are delighted that you are thrilled with the finished result.

Kind Regards

Horrific experience

We had to engage the QBCC to get pools by design to complete our pool.
Worse still was their affiliated landscapers, Moonah Landscapes, who left us with crumbling retaining walls, puddles in our paving and damage to our house.
Incompetence personified!

Great from start to finish

Building our pool was easy right from the design phase with Clinton through construction with Daz and handover with Darren. We are very happy with the result and would recommend

PRVU
PRVUMaroochydore

Non-existent After Sales Service

Whilst not criticising the product, the after sales service from this company is disgusting. Emails and phone calls regarding warranty and problems are a waste of time as they are totally ignored.
If this company put the same effort into their after market service as their demands for progressive construction payments, they would lead the field.

Grant F.
Grant F.asked

Dealing with Pools by Design (PBD) Sunshine Coast was a horrific experience. They continually messed us about: They often did not turn up when they said they would; (2) They wanted us to pay for their own design mistakes, (3) They continually wanted extra payment, (4) They were very late in completing. (5) Had to take them to QBCC, (6) their warranty and guarantee is worthless, they simply do not reply. Avoid them if possible.

Get an answer from our members and Pools by Design representatives