Powerbill Busters

Powerbill Busters

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
Brand Manager for Powerbill Busters? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
    guido
    guidoMelbourne

Power Bill Busters is excellent provider of solar solutions

I have just bought a new home in Epping and one of my friend referred Power bill Busters as a solar power provider. I spoke to Power bill busters and they gave me the best service with cost effective solution to save energy. I have got eltek solar panels from power bill busters which is best suitable option for my home. I would definitely recommend power bill busters to someone who wants to install solar panels in their new home. Power bill busters have even Low energy LED lighting globes which consume around 95% less energy than normal globe.
    excellent service with cost effective solution

wAYNE L
    wAYNE Lasked

who owns powerbill busters now ,we have big problems that need to be fixed ASAP been trying to ring but number is disconnected , NEED HELP

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now