Precision Flooring

Great Service and Beautiful Floors

Job Satisfaction

Pete

Pete

Potentially a great floor, but installers let it down

Had PF supply and install an expensive timber floor. After installation there were dark spots where extra glue was injected, and dark stains along joins. After many months, many phone calls, and many broken assurances, repairs were carried out. The dark spots are gone, but the dark stains along joint lines continue to reappear. As the heading suggests, it could be a great product, but installation and follow up does not match the hype.

A very Professional Service and Experience

As a builder I have dealt with many flooring companies. With a tight schedule and a high end architectural home, precision flooring really stepped up to the mark on our project. Its hard for a flooring company to guarantee constancy with a natural product and on our project we found a few boards didn't quite fit in with the overall look we were trying to achieve. Precision flooring were quick to replace these boards and went above and beyond to provide us with a high quality finished floor that looks spectacular! Not only did we have a pleasant experience, our clients were very happy too.
Thank you for the great work!

Tash

TashNorth Sydney

So pleased I chose Precision Flooring

Flooring was a big decision in my overall renovation and I am so pleased I chose Precision Flooring. They totally lived up to their name, and focussed on the detail, making sure the prep work was perfect before they even started to lay the floor.

Once their part was finished, there was one board that looked like something spillled onto it. Aidan from Precision Flooring took one look at the photo, agreed and was quick to arrange for the board to be replaced. I am one happy customer and love my floor.

Thank you Precision Flooring team superb job!

Jos

JosSydney

Professional and skilled

Buying a new floor is very challenging. Different companies give such varied advice, with very varying quotes! But Precision Flooring is a highly professional outfit, who take into account all the different aspects of your project. Most importantly, they do not cut corners so the final product is outstanding in its workmanship. Our beautiful new floor is made to last. Their project manager, Bruce, is a very competent and able tradesman who finds a solution to all emerging problems! I can not recommend them highly enough, having considered many of their competitors.

Beautiful Product Amazing Service

After trying to find the ultimate timber flooring company we came across the Precision Flooring showroom in Surry Hills. From the moment we walked in the door we knew we had found the right place. They had an amazing display and all the products were absolutely beautiful. After accepting the quote the level of service and workmanship was second to none. I could not recommend them highly enough. Thank you for an amazing job!!!!

Precision Flooring were the worst company I have ever dealt with - go elsewhere