Mint Floors & Shutters

Mint Floors & Shutters

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Quality shutters

We bought our shutters from Mint at Caringbah. The shutters are beautiful, and the service from Sales to Installation was faultless. Any questions we had were answered promptly by Luke, and Darren and colleague did an amazing job on the installation . We are extremely happy with the shutters and would definitely use Mint again.

Job Satisfaction
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Perfect flooring

Had the floors redone after an internal flood. Very professional service from Surry Hills Mint Floors. Great floor and top stunning finish and I highly recommend Matty and his team

Job Satisfaction

A neat well finished job.

Ivan was always patient and helpful. Steve, Nathan and Andre did a nice job of preparing the surface and laying the floor. It could not have been easier.

Quality product and great service!

We got in touch with Mint Floors & Shutters for a quote on blinds & shutters. Jon and Daniel from Caringbah handled our quote. We were asked to provide the measurements of our windows so they could email through a quote and if we were happy with the price, they would send someone out to do a check measure. They gave us a great price and we proceeded with the quote. We went to the showroom to compare some different products and they were very patient and knowledgeable. Blinds and shutters were installed within the 6-8 week window we were told and we are very happy with the final product. Darren and his install team did a fantastic job. Communication throughout process was great. We also purchased some new flooring via Mint as their price was very competitive. When the flooring was delivered, we realised we had ordered too much and we were given the option to return some and receive a credit towards the payment of the blinds and shutters. Overall, was a great experience and would highly recommend Mint.

Terrible - use others

Terrible - use others

- Installed new hardwood timber floor
- New floor had no structural integrity, chipped boards, damaged brand new timber
- Highly argumentative and unprofessional when asked to rectify the floor
- Left rectification incomplete
- Installers carelessly damaged walls of property, requiring subsequent repair
- Caused delay of greater than 3 months to the project

Still attempting to collect payment via debt collector.

Apparently well known in the industry for subpar work and this sort of poor customer service.

Steer clear.

Builders Dream

I use Ivan from Mint floor exclusivly for all my jobs, absolutley great service, nothings an issue and always on top of all legislative and building requirements to ensure the works withstand there warranties, cant speak highly enough of Mint floors and i would recommend them to anyone

Thanks guys and look forward to plenty more jobs in the future

Service very poor

Will not be recommending Mint Shutters to anybody. Whole process has taken six months to complete. The shutters were twice damaged and we had to wait for more to be made up - all the while be constantly hassled for more money. The customer service was appalling.

Fantastic Job!

From the initial quote from Ivan, though to the follow-up with Aitor and then the actual floor re sanding by Kenji and his assistants, what a professional outfit! My floors look amazing again and the sanding and polishing job was outstanding! Thank you Mint Floors!

Perfect shutters

Initial meeting with Ivan from Caringbah store. He attended my home in Ramsgate to measure and quote for plantation shutters. Ivan was courteous, polite and professional. I was very happy with the quote and placed my order . The shutters arrived within the time frame he stated. I was contacted by Darren the installer who arrived with his colleague at the time which was arranged. The shutters were installed perfectly and quietly with no dram, problems or issues. They removed all the packaging and left my home clean and tidy. Most impressed with Ivan and Darren . Very courteous people, fantastic product . My shutters look sensational.

We love our new floors!!!!

With so many options on the market, the task of renovating my mother's house after my father's passing was more than daunting. After a recommendation from a friend, Jon and the team from Mint floors helped us select a beautiful floor board and the perfect shutters; under budget and within the tight time frame we had to work with. Their knowledgeable, professional staff were a pleasure to work with, from start to finish. Thank you Mint Floors!

A work of Art

Mint Floors & Shutters has transformed our old Farm House flooring into a work of art, no-one can believe how fantastic the floors look and that they are not the original floors. Thanks to you expertise Jon. A very professional business

Over and beyond

I am so happy with how they went over and beyond with my floor. I gave them a few tricky jobs to do with the floor and they exceeded my expectations! The service from Mint was wounderful!

Rossmark Builders

We have been partnering with Jon, Phil and the team from Mint for the supply and install of timber flooring on all our projects for the past 8 years. They always source the best quality products and the level of detail in their install and finishing is second to none. Their after sale support and client focus sets them appart form other companies we have dealt with. They continue to provide quality outcomes for our clients.

Number one floors in all of sydney!

We have recently had our floors replaced by Mint and we could not be happier with the results! The staff were professional and very knowledgeable during the first day we received our quote and we have received nothing but that throughout the entire project. The materials and workmanship that has been done has made our unit into the home we have always wanted. We couldn't recommend them more and guarantee you will be beyond happy with the results!

Old floor with a new lease on life !!

Renovating my daughter's tiny 1 bedroom unit. The boys at Mint did an amazing job. The old pine floorboards came up a treat. Makes the place look bright and fresh - Thanks Jon for a great job :)

Loving my new Floor

Thanks so much to Jon and the team for going over and above on my project. The floors look amazing and I'm really happy with the service that the guys provided. The team really put in the extra effort to get the job done right and on time. Highly recommend these guys.

Great service from start to finish.

Getting close to christmas we required 50m2 of flooring to be laid. After calling several flooring installers (including some well known ones) we came across Mint floors and shutters. We received quality service from sales to install even though it was a busy time of the year. We are over the moon with the job and it has transformed the look of our home. Would be more than happy to recommend Mint floors and shutters. Thanks for making our christmas wish come true.

Perfect

I would highly recommend Ivan and the team. From start to finish, the service was 100%. And the floorboards look amazing- it is a brand new floor again! Great job guys!!

Liars!!!

Was given a price for flooring, then once they came out to the house to measure & quote the price somehow changed to more expensive per metre. They said the made a mistake!! Couldn't give definite price for installation even after seeing floors. Said job was too hard!! Delivered my floors & left them in the street. Won't return phone calls! Don't buy your flooring from these people!!

Floor looks great

We had 21mm oak floors installed. The process was smooth from start to finish. The installer was very personable and did a great job. Daniel kept us well informed and coordinated installation dates etc. Based on our experience, I would recommend Mint floors.