Mint Floors & Shutters

Mint Floors & Shutters

Brand Manager for Mint Floors & Shutters? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (19)
Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Very happy with the service and the outcome

Thank you Sam and team for your help with replacing the carpets in our new house with beautiful oak floors. From the moment we walked into your showroom and you took the time to talk us through the different options, followed by your promptness in sending through the detailed quote, we knew that we would be in safe hands. We are thrilled with the overall finish and very happy with the quick turnaround time from finalizing the quote to completing the job. We would be very happy to recommend Mint to anyone thinking of replacing their floors.

bmack3922
bmack3922Sydney, NSW

Overjoyed with the result

We were able to get all flooring, carpet and premium oak flooring, and blinds through Mint. Sam was excellent to deal with. He showed us patience and answered all our many questions. He project managed our renovation with expertise and kept us informed all the way. Everyone involved in our project did their job as if it were their own home being renovated. There was much attention to the little details that make for a professional and luxe finish. The colour of the corking, the sourcing of an old colour bound colour that matched our door, the cornering of skirting boards, etc were done so well that we found our expectations exceeded. We highly recommend Mint Flooring

JJC
JJCSydney, NSW

Extremely happy with process and result

From initial discussion to completion of work could not recommend highly enough. Extremely happy with entire process and end result

Christopher
ChristopherSydney, NSW

Great company to work with

We found Sam and his team to be very helpful and professional through all aspects of replacing our carpet with floorboards. Highly recommended.

Abbey
AbbeySydney, NSW

Professional, customer-focused company and skilled floor layers.

I recently had vinyl planks laid in my kitchen and laundry by Mint, Caringbah. Sam was easy to contact and well organized, including securing a specific batch number from the supplier which I needed done urgently, and keeping me informed at all times. The floor layers were excellent- very professional and skilled, and even went above and beyond to further assist me, which was very much appreciated. I had quotes from other local flooring companies and encountered; a quoter who was uncontactable, a showroom which was unprofessionally run, and a woman on the main desk who was outright rude... but...
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mint - plus they have a nice new shop at Caringbah Super Centre.

Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

Window blinds

We were after custom made to measure retractable blinds for different sized windows.
I can Highly recommended Phil, Jon and Darren as they quoted and offered material choices of exceptional quality in the same day
Installation was quick and on time.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Lyndall Casey
Lyndall CaseySydney, NSW

Highly recommend Mint floors

Our existing floor needed repairing and had new carpet laid. The whole job was seamless and Sam was exceptional with his attention to detail. All of their tradesmen were fantastic and very helpful especially John. We had a minor set back and Sam dealt with it within 24hrs. We would highly recommend Mint Floors & Shutters.

Regina H
Regina HSydney, NSW

I am a very happy Customer

Dealt with Michael at Caringbah who was very informative and courteous. After accepting the quote I was well informed when the job would start and it was on time as stated. All the tradesmen were excellent and very polite. Mess was cleaned and I am very happy with the floor. Excellent company to deal with. Highly recommended.

Bamboo floor boards

Sam gave us a very reasonable quote and the tradesmen did an excellent job in preparing the floor and then laying the floorboards, they were quick and efficient. We are very happy with the result and we would highly recommend Mint Floors.

Elke
ElkeSydney, NSW

Love my new floorboards

It was a pleasure to work with Mint Flooring. Sam was exceptional in his service and I am glad I used Mint Flooring to do my floorboards. All tradesmen were very nice and helpful. Thank you Sam. job well done!

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Mint Floors and Shutters are GREAT !

We got quotes from four different supplies and then we went to Mint Floors the Manager was just wonderful, he spent a lot of time with us and identified exactly what we wanted. Wooden floors, Carpet in the four bedrooms, five new blinds and Shutters in the front two bedrooms. AII the tradespeople were very polite, and did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend Mint Floors, what a professional organization. Thankyou!

Mark V.
Mark V.Sydney, NSW

Great product and service, happy to recommend.

Good product, price and service. There was a small bit of damage to another room but they fixed it perfectly without an issue. Very happy to recommend Mint Flooring to anyone.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Good Experience

It was a pleasure to have used Mint Caringbah to lay our wooden floor. I was impressed with Sam. From my first meeting with him he was always punctual and informative. I felt Sam took a genuine interest in my job throughout to completion. All the tradesmen were polite and took a genuine pride with their workman ship. The end result is great. I would not hesitate to recommend Mint of Caringbah. Thank you Sam.

John G.
John G.Sydney, NSW

Great Service from Marie.

We needed to match Tasmanian Oak Flooring ,laid in 2007 and still in good condition. Marie Fredericos searched suppliers and found the same flooring at a reasonable price and we are now able to finish our renovation.
Marie was great to deal with, so professional ,knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with.
I thoroughly recommend dealing with Marie at Mint Flooring.
John Grant.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service.

Sam, at Mint floors, was very courteous and easy to converse with. Mint did an excellent job taking away old timber and replacing it with lovely new flooring. I was very impressed with the service and their attention to keeping dust to minimum. Always on time and their friendly manner was very much appreciated.

Read more reviews - page 2