iFlooring

iFlooring

See the Best Timber Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for iFlooring? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
  • Job Satisfaction

Jones
JonesSydney, NSW

Highly recommended!

Job Satisfaction

Professionally and honestly done the job

Searching the internet, my attention was drawn to the "IFlooring" page. The conversation with Kevin went smoothly and with mutual respect. Everything he promised - was done professionally, perfect and on time. Around 70 m2 of Smart choice laminate, including removing skirting board (perfectly done) + stairs! You can really let these guys do the work with minimal supervision (if needed at all). They do the job honestly, not a trace of any fraud—price moderate. I strongly recommend iFlooring, Kevin and his team.

Shayne C.
Shayne C.Sydney, NSW

Great job!

Our carpets were replaced with laminate floorboards. Our house is so light and airy now. Very professional team with our lounge/dining, kitchen, family room, study and two hallways done in one day.

BCC
BCC

Pleasant to deal with

I have my newly built upstairs & exisiting downstairs floor done by iFlooring. Everything has finished about 2 weeks ago. End result is great, only have minor hiccups that were resolved quickly. Kevin has come out a few times for measure & quote as well as product recommendations. His knowledge in flooring has helped us picked a product that is right for our household & our budget. Would recommend anyone looking to redo their floors.

Excellent service

After a long search I found a shop with the product of my choice, with the right price tag. I was very impressed with their service. Kevin and his team have done a perfect job. Moreover they left the place spotlessly clean after finishing the job. I would recommend them to any one.

AnnSydney, NSW

Everything is excellent with satisfaction

Kevin is quite experienced and helpful with making good decision, for which I saved money. I am very happy with Steve's professional work, focusing on every detail. I use Kronoswiss Aquastop 12mm through all bedrooms and lounge, look beautiful.

I will definitely recommend them to my friends.

Kezza
KezzaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Service

Kevin was extremely helpful and on time with quote.
The workers turned up on time as well, were very professional and cleaned as they went.
I am very happy with my floor.
Would totally reccomend iflooring

DebraOf
DebraOfSydney, NSW

Reliable, honest and prompt

Kevin & Mr Chi were amazing. This was my first time organising a Reno/trade by myself. Right from the time Kevin walked into my home I knew he was honest, professional and reliable. He advised a quote time (came all the way to the northern beaches) and a supply & laying start time and he keep his word. He knew exactly what I wanted (no short cuts) and went above & beyond to get me the timber flooring that I had set my heart on, the timber I wanted he did not stock.
Mr Chi was professional, quick, kind and smiled all day. His workmanship was exceptional !!!!
(I am a frustrated carpenter and I watched his work it was fantastic. )
I can’t express how grateful I am and I thank you for giving me the floors that I love.
Debra Dawson

SHIRLEE
SHIRLEESydney, NSW

Poor workmanship

Find out how iFlooring compares to other Timber Flooring Companies

Excellent, quick but Major changeover job

I bought the property 4 months back and before moving in i wanted to get the upstairs(4 bedroom), stairs and part of ground floor replaced from carpet to laminate flooring. I did right to choose Kevin, who was there with honest opinions and suggestions to get the job done in time with quality work. I am fully happy with his service and his accompanied labor-men. I would highly recommend Kevin. Note that i could save around 2000 dollars for the whole job (getting Quick step product delivered and installed) compared to other main stream providers/sellers. Happy customer

Highly recommended

Recommended by my friend and iflooring didn't let me down. We tried to change the carpet to floor before we moved into our first purchased home. The Strata Law is so strict and we only had ten days before we moved in. Kevin is so professional and considerate. He gave me and my baby a lift to our new home for the on-site quote and promptly response to all the requirement from the Strata. We have moved in in time and the installation is so nice. Considerate, warm hearted, and professional! Highly recommended!

Ronnie
RonnieErmington NSW 2115

Perfect job - fantastic service - very reliable

I had my floor done yesterday - it looks fantastic and the work was done in a very professional manner. Very pleased with result and very reliable service.

February 5th 2019 Update: Laminated flooring by IFlooring

IFlooring did a fantastic job on my laminated floor. I would recommend them without hesitation! They were very punctual as well!

John
JohnSydney

Excellent job

Did renovation recently for my house and iFlooring installed timber floor for the entire house. Excellent quote and excellent job. Very happy with the final product.

Darren
DarrenAllambie Heights

Great Product and Service!

Fantastic on site quotation, nice and patient. Large range of quality products can be chosen. Turn up to the job on time as scheduled. Great skills make the job nice and easy. No rubbish left over. Great experience, highly suggest.

Strongly recommend

We had our quick step laminate floor installed last week. It looks beautiful and my kids love it so much. The installer only used two days to get the job done, and finish it professionally. Kevin, the manger, a very kind guy, gave me a lot of advice during the procedure. Also, their price is very competitive, and the quality of the work could be even better. I would strongly recommend iflooring to people, because this is a very honest company, I'd love to deal with this guys. Appreciate for your hard work.