iFlooring

iFlooring

See the Best Timber Flooring in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent Service

Kevin was extremely helpful and on time with quote.
The workers turned up on time as well, were very professional and cleaned as they went.
I am very happy with my floor.
Would totally reccomend iflooring

Reliable, honest and prompt

Kevin & Mr Chi were amazing. This was my first time organising a Reno/trade by myself. Right from the time Kevin walked into my home I knew he was honest, professional and reliable. He advised a quote time (came all the way to the northern beaches) and a supply & laying start time and he keep his word. He knew exactly what I wanted (no short cuts) and went above & beyond to get me the timber flooring that I had set my heart on, the timber I wanted he did not stock.
Mr Chi was professional, quick, kind and smiled all day. His workmanship was exceptional !!!!
(I am a frustrated carpenter and I watched his work it was fantastic. )
I can’t express how grateful I am and I thank you for giving me the floors that I love.
Debra Dawson

Poor workmanship

We had bamboo flooring laid by Kevin's crew in November and they did a very poor job. All of the floors creaked when walked on and the expansion joiners that they insisted on using were inserted without space for the boards to expand. They did not use the recommended 'H' joiners, but glued in 'T' joiners with silicone; as a result of this they all lifted and the boards buckled. When our builder insisted that they fix the problem the layers removed the joiner in one room, took up the skirting and relayed that room with the correct gap left under the skirting, no more creaks, thank you Kevin. But the other 5 rooms and hallway were not touched, they only replaced the incorrect joiners with the same as they took up, but this time screwed and glued so they don't come up; the result is they all they still creak and there is minor buckling. He refuses to accept responsibility for the incorrectly laid floor, but claims inferior product.
The product that we laid was not purchased from iflooring as we were matching other rooms and they do not sell the bamboo that we have.
None of our other 5 floors creak.

Job Satisfaction

Excellent, quick but Major changeover job

I bought the property 4 months back and before moving in i wanted to get the upstairs(4 bedroom), stairs and part of ground floor replaced from carpet to laminate flooring. I did right to choose Kevin, who was there with honest opinions and suggestions to get the job done in time with quality work. I am fully happy with his service and his accompanied labor-men. I would highly recommend Kevin. Note that i could save around 2000 dollars for the whole job (getting Quick step product delivered and installed) compared to other main stream providers/sellers. Happy customer

Highly recommended

Recommended by my friend and iflooring didn't let me down. We tried to change the carpet to floor before we moved into our first purchased home. The Strata Law is so strict and we only had ten days before we moved in. Kevin is so professional and considerate. He gave me and my baby a lift to our new home for the on-site quote and promptly response to all the requirement from the Strata. We have moved in in time and the installation is so nice. Considerate, warm hearted, and professional! Highly recommended!

Perfect job - fantastic service - very reliable

I had my floor done yesterday - it looks fantastic and the work was done in a very professional manner. Very pleased with result and very reliable service.

February 5th 2019 Update: Laminated flooring by IFlooring

IFlooring did a fantastic job on my laminated floor. I would recommend them without hesitation! They were very punctual as well!

Excellent job

Did renovation recently for my house and iFlooring installed timber floor for the entire house. Excellent quote and excellent job. Very happy with the final product.

Great Product and Service!

Fantastic on site quotation, nice and patient. Large range of quality products can be chosen. Turn up to the job on time as scheduled. Great skills make the job nice and easy. No rubbish left over. Great experience, highly suggest.

Strongly recommend

We had our quick step laminate floor installed last week. It looks beautiful and my kids love it so much. The installer only used two days to get the job done, and finish it professionally. Kevin, the manger, a very kind guy, gave me a lot of advice during the procedure. Also, their price is very competitive, and the quality of the work could be even better. I would strongly recommend iflooring to people, because this is a very honest company, I'd love to deal with this guys. Appreciate for your hard work.

Great product & service, well installed!

We had our laminate floor installed last week in the whole apartment. Very satisfied with the customer service and quality of the product and installation. Kevin, the manager, visited us in Dee Why and showed a variety of brands and options of laminate flooring. We purchased the Villeroy & Boch 10mm laminate - a german brand, better quality and AC5 rated. Price was good, much better than local retailers on the Northern Beaches. The installer removed our carpet and old laminate, and did a professional job during 2 days. Very honest company and easy to deal with! We asked them to put the new laminate under the kitchen cabinets, and they did promptly. No extra charges for that - so we can not stress how good the experience was. Thanks again Kevin

Great Job

[name removed] recently put in timber floors for my son's unit. The timber floors finished look beautiful. Great use of different coloured woods, just gorgeous. I am just about to have my own floors done with floating timber; so a little different. [name removed] has always been very professional and knowledgeable about his trade, and very easy to work with in a business manner.
Wonderful use of colour

Bamboo Flooring

I had a job done with Iflooring, approximately 80sqm of carbonised bamboo. The pricing was great and the quality decent. The workmanship was reasonable and the workmen helped us move our furniture, Gordon, the salesman seemed to be knowledged and worked with us well. From my knowledge, i've researched several stores and none had solid bamboo skirting or scotia. MDF seemed to have done the work for me and worked extremely well, I've had my flooring for 4 months now and I'm satisfied with its quality. I'm not really sure the previous comment was talking about. I find the flooring quite easy to maintain and difficult to scratch(i have 2 boys) which is a bonus! Overall, this is a good company.
good price, quality and service
nothing really

Buyer Beware

Buyer beware. This company talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. Quoted for Bamboo - used MDF! Customer care - zero.I was quoted for a Bamboo floor for my new kitchen renovation and after only two weeks discovered that cheap MDF had been used as the scotia and was already chipping away?! (see attached pics) I showed the pictures to Gordon asking why MDF was used not bamboo as per his quote (and waht I had approved payment for) he very rudely replied with " we didn't say it didn't have MDF" ?! With this logic, don't expect to get what you pay for! Gordon has brushed this off and refused to fix it unless I pay for it (again!) then given an opportunity to quote to rectify the situation to which he grossly underquoted for and stated that based on his quote it wasn't worth my redeeming. It became clear after obtaining a quote from another supplier that Gordon's quote was clearly not a genuine intention to rectify the situation. 30 emails later and it is now going to small claims court. Watch out if something goes wrong, you will be brushed off very rudely indeed - this was my experience.
The original product
Quoted for bamboo - used MDF, poor workmanship, no customer care when problem occurred.

Appalling workmanship

My iflooring review.

I paid iflooring.com.au $5000 to install 29m^2 of Boral Silkwood floorboards. This was about $500 cheaper than the competition. In retrospect I'd have happily paid $1000 more to have it done properly.

The quality of the installation was dreadful at every level. I paid extra to have tall skirting boards put in place, but it was obvious that the installers had never done this before: they positioned the skirting boards so that kickboards in the kithen could not be removed. They put skirting boards in the fridge alcove so that a fridge could not be inserted. All around the house there were gaps of up to 1cm between the floor boards and the base of the skirting boards, or between the wall and the skirting boards completely defeating their purpose.

They must have been in a hurry by the end of the day, because when they were "done", there were nails protruding everywhere, there were skirting boards which were not parallel to the wall and stuck out into space (!). In addition, many of the floor boards creaked and moved around.

Obviously I refused to pay for this service, and the manager, Gordon agreed that they'd come back another day to fix up the remainder. That evening they left a huge sawdust mess all though the building corridors which I had to clean up.
The next day I received a phone call from the strata manager complaining on behalf of other residents about the behaviour of the installers. Apparently they had jammed the security door downstairs open (despite having been given a key by me), and had ignored multiple requests to close it.

Over the next few weeks, they came back on weekends to try and fix up the mess: replacing skirting boards, gluing down boards, etc. In the end the outcome is just tolerable enough that I can't take them to the department of fair trading, but far below what anyone would consider a reasonable standard of workmanship. Many boards still creak and move, some are raised relative to others and are now starting to chip because anything dragged across them catches on the lip. Many skirting boards still have gaps or have been "fixed" with a horrible red silicone glue to make it look like there is no gap.

I will give credit to the manager, Gordon, because he did try to fix up the issues, but the fundamental problem is that his installers are simply not up to the job, and they try to cut corners at every possible opportunity. I would not recommend iflooring.com.au to anyone - it may look cheap but you will more than pay the difference in terms of time spent dealing with them, and in the inferiority of the final product.

Beware.

Shoddy workmanship

Get what you pay for

I got 12mm Laminate floor boards done by iflooring, and will share that the selection and sales process at the showroom was of a high standard. The sales person gave us advice and plenty of time to make the right choice. They also gave us several samples to take home to help us select the colour before making our final choice.
I feel this was good service. Installation was pretty good, could pick on a few things, but let's be realistic, you get what you pay for, and I believe it was value for money. The bad review of shoddy workmanship could of been a shoddy sub contractor, hopefully Gordon, you are not using this person no more to do installs.
I will add, installation could of been done better where cutting in under the door jambs, but over all the floor was laid well and looks great. I can recommend 12mm Laminate, but couldn't comment on bamboo.
Bit of advice. Before you finalise your quote, measure and calculate your m2 before the person gives you the calculation for the quotation value. Challenge it if not close to your calculation, obviously the unhonest companies will try to milk more money for extra board that is not required.
Price
Cutting in under door jambs can be improved during installation