Precision Pools

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Services!!

I am very happy we chose Precision Pools to design and build our pool! Precision Pools and his staff are extremely knowledgeable, I would definitely recommend giving them a call if you want to have the pool of your dreams!

Excellent Services by Precision Pools

Precision Pools was recommended to me by a friend who got a pool built last year. Said the experience was great and they did what they said they would. So I gave them a call, had them come out to my home and check things out, explained what I wanted and sure enough they made it happen. Now I have a fantastic new swimming pool that everyone wants to see. Kids love it, wife loves it, so I love it. Give these guys a call, they're great.

Found everything!!

I am very happy we chose Precision Pools to design and build our pool! Precision Pools and his staff are extremely knowledgeable, have great costumer service and were able to answer any question we had. Needless to say we are extremely pleased with our new pool. I would definitely recommend giving them a call if you want to have the pool of your dreams!

Like the services

Precision Pools was recommended to me by a friend who got a pool built last year. Said the experience was great and they did what they said they would. So I gave them a call, had them come out to my home and check things out, explained what I wanted and sure enough they made it happen. Now I have a fantastic new swimming pool that everyone wants to see. Kids love it, wife loves it, so I love it. Give these guys a call, they're great!!

I truly recommend them

I usually go to Precision Pools for my pool supplies and to fill my liquid chlorine buckets. The girls there are all so very nice. I have purchased several cute floats from there too for the kiddies and adults alike.

Precision Pools installed a beautiful pool in our backyard this past fall/spring. We found their planning & communication very professional. They did a great job; designing, planning, building, landscaping and training us how to manage the pool. We are really pleased with the outcome. Great work.

Good Service!!

We had our pool resurfaced a couple of months ago and they did a fantastic job - above ground pool from pebblecrete to fibreglass, which was leaking. Turned up and completed the job when they said they would, always answered the phone or called back when had any questions. Would definitely recommend. Great job guys, thank you.

Excellent service!! 10/10

Excellent service, they was great. He advised us on what to do in order to track down a leak in our in-ground pool. Saved us money on the service call because no time lost chasing dead ends. Leak found and all is good.
Would highly recommend Precision Pools for your pool service needs.

First rate service

Ever since Precision Pools and his staff installed our pool, he has been there for us with answers to any questions I may have or anything I may need. He knows his industry inside out and is the consummate professional. A real pro when it comes to after-sales service too. Precision Pools a great job. when they say they will...not the case with many other companies in the field. If you need anything pool, I HIGHLY recommend Precision Pools!!.

HIGHLY recommend Precision Pools

First rate service. Professional, on time, and they do a thorough job. Plus I've shopped around and they are very competitively priced. You can not go wrong or do better.

This is perfect

Excellent customer service! It's a great feeling to know our pool and all of our equipment are in great hands and we don't have to worry about anything. Any time we have a question, we get an immediate response and great advice. We highly recommend them!

Excellent customer service!

They respond immediately to all questions and concerns. Our pool is functioning significantly better than it had been previously, after Precision Pools suggested, and then carried out, several modifications. All around, the best experience we've had thus far with a pool company.

Outstanding Company

I highly recommend Pool Service. They are very committed to providing great service! They've come to my house all hours and weekends if there is ever a problem. I use them to open, close and butler my pool and they make it easy for me to really enjoy using my pool Thanks Precision Pools!!

Best in the business

I have never regretted my decision to utilize the services provided by The Precision Pools. Having my pool installed was the best money I ever spent! his employees and his office staff have always provided me with quality service and respect. I would highly recommend Precision Pools! They are number one!

Very responsive and excellent service

We have been using Precision Pools for over 5 years to open and close our pool, and for purchasing and installing a new liner, heater and most recently, a new variable speed pool pump. They are always reliable, professional and knowledgeable. I appreciate that they offer both partial and complete openings and closings, and they stand by their work and products - reassuring when entering into any service agreements these days! I would recommend Precision Pools for anyone needing any services or help with swimming pools of any kind.

Pricing more than fair

I can't say enough good things about these guys. They're in the process of doing a new pool liner. My wife sent pictures and it looks beautiful. They corrected all the imperfections and errors of the original installers mistakes. team from Precision Pools is one of the most professional people I've dealt with. Pricing more than fair. We've been using them for seasonal chemicals including openings and closings. You won't find better. Thank you again guys!

Not Worth The Risk

Pretty lousy company really. Lousy communication, lousy workmanship and lousy problem solving. It’s not worth the risk using this company, when spending so much money. For a company that employs liars who cheat their way through the job!

Typical workmanship from Precision Pools. It’s a risk to use them! Using tape rather than glue! The piping blew off because of the tape!

How did we live without a Pool ...

Very happy with Pool - reasonable price and great workmanship - can highly recommend....... Good comms and found them to be happy to make ' changes' .... Also great advise on maintenance of the Pool.

Spa Advice

Always look to suupliers and get a second opinion re Spa problem issues..I nearly spent over $1000.00 until I got a second opinion,which ended up costing nothing other than re booting the unit!

Would not recommend this company

I recently had a pool renovation through Precision Pools. Some of the work was good - the pool colour was exactly what I wanted. The contractors were friendly and on the whole ok. My biggest disappointment was with the customer service I received. A total lack of consideration for my time demonstrated by repeated broken appointments with no notification - each time, I had to contact the company to find out the appointment was cancelled. Lack of communication and information. As a customer, I rely on the 'expertise' of the company I engage and to be well informed about costs etc. In this instant, lack of communication meant unexpected additions to the quote. Overall, I felt ignored and undervalued as a customer. I would not engage Precision Pools again or would I recommend them.