Premier Fibreglass Pools Echuca

Premier Fibreglass Pools Echuca

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Premier Fibreglass Pools Echuca

2.2
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Trevor R.
Trevor R.Gippsland, VIC

Liar, scammer

Owes me 13k worth of items after 2 years. pool turned up 9mth late after dozens of calls. lie after promise after lie. Father in law has cancer, father in law died, car engine blown up. etc etc. won't return calls or emails. Total scum nag

DO NOT USE HIM

Do not use this guy im still waiting from 2017 for my pool fence that I payed in full, 10k.. never returned my calls. I had to get someone to do the fence to comply cause he never got back to me.. calling him a thief is an understatement. and I still cant find him.

caddy62
caddy62AU

What a joke. I won’t rip you off [name removed].

Do not do business with this crook

Had premier pools Echuca install a pool in September 2015. Still not finished. Pavers coming loose after a couple of months. Was supposed to receive a cover and roller. After calling every two weeks for two years I gave up. Still waiting for final inspection to be done. Won’t hold my breath. Save yourself a lot of headaches and go somewhere else.

Chelse
Chelse

Liar and thief!!!

Rip off

Lies lies and more lies.
Good installation and that where it ends.
Out of pocket $2000 for a fence, pool blanket and the roller.
Blower light not replaced under warranty.
Pump faulty and won’t answer calls or messages.

Wes
WesNarre warren

No customer service at all

Worst tradesman I have ever dealt with in my life, doesn't answer his phone or SMS comes 5 months late, will not come and fix his own crap work. Stay away very dodgy all pavers have come loose and will not come and fix, glass fence installed with incorrect brackets and steel dynabolts not stainless, all rusting out and coming loose. Pool isn't back filled properly under the stairs is hollow, maybe something to do with all the beer bottles he puts on there while he's working. Concrete is cracking due to no expansion cuts, plumbing was all leaking. Vcat has been lodged. Warning warning warning stay away from this guy.

Most unscrupulous business people we've ever dealt with

Kellie Grainger
Kellie GraingerBroken Hill

Will not return our phone calls, emails OR OUR FULLY REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT - ACCC now involved.

WARNING - he is a liar

Don't give him any money! Once you pay yo will not hear from him for months. [name removed] was booked to do a pool 8 months ago but he has excuse after excuse. He will tell you he father-in-law has died or done his back or car broke down or something else. Be warned.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional

We had a fibreglass pool installed by Paul from premier pools Echuca. We were extremely happy with time taken to install and Paul's professionalism. Pool has been in for 2 years now and is fantastic. Recently we had a technical issue with solar heating. I rang Paul and he answered immediately and was able to guide me as to how to fix problem. I would recommend his services to anyone looking to install a new inground pool and have done so already.

Jason
JasonMelbourne

After sales service is a joke

The pool installation was good and at a reasonable price but now I know why. It's been 3 and half years since the install and he still hasn't completed the job. We mistakenly paid him in full with the promise he would be back to seal and repair the paving when the weather got better. Since then he has promised every week that he will be along to repair it but always with yet another excuse. It appears he is too busy installing new pools and not taking care of his previous customers. It really isn't much to ask for him to finish the job he has been paid for, I have now reached a point of either giving up on him or seeking legal advice.

We love our pool.....

We have an amazing pool at an affordable price. It was so good to have someone experienced like Paul to help us in the planning stage through to installation and working all the pumps, filters ect. No question went unanswered or was a problem. He did a great job installing the Pool, he also did all the tiling and the fencing. A true one stop shop. Once he was onsite he worked day and night to ensure it was installed well and in a timely manner and on budget. He also saved us so much time and trouble not having to coordinate heaps of other trades to complete their part. He did it all. We truely love it and would definitely recommend to friends and have done so.

Bryants
BryantsMelbourne

Fantastic experience for first time pool customer

Our experience of Paul Briscoe and Premier Pools has been faultless. It was a difficult install due to the steepness of our block yet the job was completed on time and exceeded our expectations, nothing was too much trouble. Paul worked tirelessly even in the rain to ensure the job was finished promptly. We can thoroughly recommend Paul Briscoe and Premier Pools. Very happy customers :)

The Best Pool Ever!