Pretty Penny Finance

See the Best Personal Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellent service

Dan is the man to see awesome service.Due to working nightshift and sleeping all day,we were able to communicate via text when able to.Simple fast process highly recommend pretty penny finance.

Application Process

Very easy to deal with

I was dealing with Dan, he is fantastic!
Due to my work hours it was hard to get into contact but was all done via text and email.
Thank you So much!

Application Process
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Great service,

Dan was great. Great service, he went above and beyond to get us a great deal. Very user friendly. Would definately recommend

Exactly what you need!

One of the most stress free loans I have ever had to apply for. Dan made the process simple and painless. Extremely grateful for a positive outcome. Would definitely recommend Pretty Penny Finance.

Great service!

Stress free easy service to use.
Everything went smoothly thanks to Dan the man. Would give more stars if possible, definitely would recommend to others.

Outstanding Service

Thank you Daniel for providing me peace of mind during my loan application process with a genuine intention to obtain the lowest competitive rate with a professional, stress free application process. Highly recommend Pretty Penny Finance. Thanks again!

Great Job PPF

Cannot thank pretty Penny Finance enough, definitely went above and beyond for me. I appreciate all that was done for me. PPF rocks!!!

Excellent service.

Excellent service. Easy process and Dan who helped me through the process was wonderful. Thank you pretty penny.I would recommend this company to my friends.

nothing less than AMAZING!

I can not thank pretty penny Finance enough! They went above and beyond to help me get past my old bad credit rating and were oh so efficient with the application process and paperwork (i didn't even need to fill half of it in which is A+ for me having such a busy day to day life) Also a shout out to Dan your a bloody legend!! you made my experience so easy, understanding and straight forward thank you ever so much - i know where ill be going next time i need a load!!

AMAZING

Very professional and fantastic customer service!
They helped me with every little detail. Very friendly, they listened and understood all my needs. I will definitely be using them again in the future.

Pretty Penny are Pretty Amazing.

Pretty Penny Finance are customer focused. The team go out of their way to help you with no judgement. In this day and age i really appreciate hands on personal professional and compassionate service. They actually want to help you. Please don t be afraid to give them a call and see what they can do for you . I was helped tremendously for my Dental Surgery coming this Friday. It was so easy and the follow up tremendous. I get my implants and my life will be so much better. So thank you for all your help.

Very professional and understanding

Great service and professionals
Feels comfortable and very understanding
No pressures and great communication and commitment to the customers needs

Wow!

I cant believe how easy it was with Pretty Penny Finance. I went for a check up with my dentist and was a little nervous as I hadn't been in years. After a few x-rays and checks my dentist sat me down for the bad news. I was up for a 20k treatment plan. It was very hard to take in and I just didn't have that money sitting around. My dentists referred me to Pretty Penny Finance so I gave them a call. WOW! the application process was simple, the interest rate was excellent, the repayments were well within my budget and the service exceptional. Within a day I was approved putting my mind at ease and they even organised funding to my dentist. Thank you Pretty Penny Finance.