3.6

67% · 84 · 33%

2.3
Brand Manager for PricePond? Claim your listing.

Moses Mitchell
Moses MitchellSydney, NSW

Great Finds and Easy Shopping at Pricepond!

PricePond.com.au has been my go-to shopping destination recently, and I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed. The website is user-friendly, making it easy for me to find what I need, and the deals are unbeatable. I've saved a ton of money on my purchases, and the overall shopping experience has been fantastic. I highly recommend PricePond.com.au to anyone looking for great deals and a hassle-free shopping experience.
Xavier McLeod
Xavier McLeodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient and Affordable POS Solutions from Cash Register Warehouse

I recently upgraded my business's POS system with Cash Register Warehouse and have been impressed by its efficiency and affordability. The product arrived promptly via Australia Post, although the packaging was rather basic. It has significantly improved our operations. However, I wish there were more customization options available. Despite this minor drawback, I'm pleased with my purchase and would recommend Cash Register Warehouse to others in need of reliable POS solutions.
Ben Siebenhaar
Ben SiebenhaarSydney, NSW

A Consistently Effective Platform for Online Shopping

Over the past 6 years, I've been listing my shop on Pricepond, and I must say, it's been a decent experience. While it might not be the top-performing platform out there, it's certainly held its own, delivering more relevant results than some other shopping engines I've dabbled with.

What I really appreciate is how Pricepond takes the time to sort out my best products, optimize keywords, and create effective landing pages for promotions. Sure, Google might offer a wider range of options when it comes to spending and returns, but for what it's worth, Pricepond isn't too shabby. It's proven to be a reliable choice for me.

Owen Hindley
Owen HindleySydney, NSW

Pricepond Australia: Niche Product Sales Soar in Three Months

So, I gotta say, Pricepond's listing program is actually pretty sweet. At first, I was a bit skeptical, you know? I didn't think it would make a big difference. But after having my products listed there for about three months, I've gotta admit, it's been pretty beneficial for me.

Funny thing is, I didn't even know about them before. Their email ended up in my junk folder, and it was this super long email. Then, out of the blue, I get a call from them, I'm glad I gave them a shot.

I sell some pretty niche products, and Pricepond has really helped me connect with the right customers. Yeah, their website design could use a little work, but they keep saying they're on it. Overall, sticking with them!

Fairgo Aussie
Fairgo AussieVictoria12 posts

Spam mail

This company Sending spam emails, i do not recommend this business
Harry Hotchin
Harry HotchinSydney, NSW

PricePond was a great decision

PricePond has been great for my business. I had a website for my business with not many visitors in it. Soon after joining PricePond, my visitor count went way up and I started getting more sales. Joining PricePond was a great decision for me. Highly recommended.
Riley Corlis
Riley CorlisSydney, NSW

Helpful Website

I found the website really helpful in my daily life. Good for searching products all over Australia. Sometimes it shows some unrelated results but mostly I find what I need. So, helpful for me.
Victor
VictorSouthern and Hills, SA

Not Only Spammers & Also Have Nothing To Offer

Website value is only US$600 and generate a daily revenue of $1 taken from site worth traffic - You will never get discovered if deciding to advertise with them. They charge you for clicks that they will generate themselves. Just google "price pond" & you will find only a couple of matches referring to them. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY
Mitchell Pittmann
Mitchell PittmannSydney, NSW

Good for small shop owners like me who need more visitors

I have a small shop and I did not have many visitors to my website. After listing to PricePond, suddenly my visitor count went way high. For small shop owners like me, I would suggest PricePond as it helped me rise.
David Clucas
David ClucasSydney, NSW

Wonderful Website

The site is really helpful. I needed some products for my pet dog and I was confused by so many websites that offer the goods. Then someone told me about this PricePond and I searched my products here. This site showed me all the products from all the websites on one single search result. Then I could compare all the products and their prices easily and finally bought from one shop. Really helpful. Loved it.
Lana K.
Lana K.Perth, WA3 posts

SPAMMERS

Constantly emailing me via my website offering 'services' that I've REPEATEDLY asked them to stop doing - I do not want to list my stuff on their website. I've unsubscribed, they keep doing it.
Adam
Adam2 posts

Annoying business, avoid where possible

They send emails to my business email every week or two offering their service. For the last 6 months I have been pressing the unsubscribe button and then entering the email that they are sending these unsolicited emails to. I receive a message on screen saying unsubscribe successful. This seems to have reduced the number of these emails but They still keep sending them every few weeks.