92% · 26420 · 7%
Job Satisfaction

Vanessa
Vanessa

Amazing customer service

The team were really professional and understanding. I moved from a 2 storey townhouse and they helped me plan and set out all what was needed and connected me with amazing movers.
Sabina
Sabina

Reliable and professional service

Moved from apartment to 3 bed house. Guys were great - responsive, friendly, efficient and great comms skills
Breeanna  P.
Breeanna P.Sydney, NSW

Easy from start to finish

Moving can be overwhelming and I didn't know where to start in finding a removalist. By chance I came across Muval and spoke with Ken. It was great to have a consistent contact through the entire process and to follow up on me to make sure everything meets my needs. Friendly, helpful and easily contactable. Everything was delivered as promised. Thanks Ken.
Lauren R
Lauren RGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A great service!

Very fast and helpful with my enquiry! I had to change the date of my move and Ken sorted it very quickly! Will provide another review post move but the pre move customer service is excellent!
Saul T.
Saul T.

Good job

Bree from Muvall and her team were present, available and friendly, even with follow up questions. The team they booked were professional and quick enough to leave me happy with the overall experience. Thank you.
Cor
Cor

1 bed apartment move. Short distance. Started on time and completed much quicker than we anticipated. Happy that Kelvin stayed in touch from beginning to end.
Puyouhe Z.
Puyouhe Z.

2 bedroom move

Great service with smooth moving, spend a hard 5 hours, but everything done great
Job Satisfaction
Dorene
DoreneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good service!

I made arrangements with Ken from Muval and discussed the quotes and logistics with him. The company outsourced the movers to ELP. The guys from ELP were friendly. Because the rates were by the hour, I helped with moving the smaller things to keep the cost low. A few things to point out - (I) the movers from ELP misquoted the hours once unloading at the drop off was completed (important to keep track of time!) (ii) prepare your own labels/stickers (iii) the guys did not bubble wrap my PC as they said they would but it's not damaged so it's ok. The misunderstanding with the rates were quicky resolved between Ken and ELP. Nothing was damaged including a treadmill. I would still use Muval again, it's been a positive experience overall.
Marat
MaratVictoria

Ordering truck and receiving quotation for relocation

I appreciate how detailed and informative was our booking process. The time and price for service are very competitive.
It was really good to get advices and hints how to organize relocation of my furniture and stuff from one place to another.
Issa
IssaSydney, NSW
Jordan
JordanSydney, NSW

Simple and easy

The moving arrangements with Kelvin at Muval were simple and easy, and the move went off without a hitch. The choice of removalists was great as well.
S Wilson
S Wilson2 posts

Move to rental property

I was able to sort out my move with Ken very quickly and efficiently and he was extremely helpful. I would recommend Muval service to others.
Uma Gundappa
Uma GundappaSydney, NSW

Good movers with patience and keen to work

Everything went well. The movers did an excellent job.
Only drawback or setback was they were scheduled to come at 1pm but they arrived 2 hours early as they were overbooked. Even though we felt overwhelmed as 2 hrs early, we could make it on time and had good experience.
Bj P
Bj PCanberra Central 2601, ACT

great service

I was pleasantly surprised with the great service I received. The experience made the move a touch less stressful.
Troy Palmer
Troy Palmer2 posts

Thanks Ken

Ken Understood the special requirements of my property and tailor made a solution for me.

Offered great rates and helped with my connections to utilities.