4.8 from 23 reviews · View Details

Jason

JasonSouthwest, VIC

Great service and communication

Had a great experience with Muval, the team was very easy to communicate with and arrange a move interstate for all my furniture and belongings. The options provided were reasonable and well priced, the advice provided was also very helpful in relation to timing and flexibility of dates.

I was very surprised at how easy the move was especially as we were moving from Brisbane, QLD to Geelong, VIC which is quite a big move, whilst also having to tackle restrictions with COVID-19.

Really recommend their services and Alec was a legend at assisting throughout the whole process.
Thanks!

Bib

BibSouth East Queensland, QLD

Be very cautious with items and the amount of items

James M.Muval

Hi Bib, we are very sorry to hear your move didn't go to plan. Can you please email us at support@muval.com.au with your job reference number so we can look in to this further for you?

Ash

AshHobart, TAS

Great service and peace of mind

Had a wonderful experience. Prompt responses, helpful, personable. Would recommend for assured peace of mind with interstate removals. Definitely recommend, took the pressure off finding a removalist to suit my needs and Alec assured I was looked after. Thanks again!

Susan C.

Susan C.

Peace of Mind

I was very happy with Muval and would not hesitate to recommend their services.

We were very anxious about moving to another state and the whole process was quite overwhelming, but each time I had to contact Muval with any questions, the staff were very helpful and patient and kept me informed of the process, so it was appreciated.

Andy B.

Andy B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service on interstate move

We moved some of our belongings, mostly art and household goods from Queensland to Melbourne. Sarah at Muval couldn't have been more helpful in finding us a removal company. Total Moving Solutions who we used were professional and friendly at both ends of the move. Our belongings arrived safely and fully intact. The price was also very competitive.

Sera

SeraSydney, NSW

Quick to respond, Providing quality service

They were quick to respond, followed up to ensure I was looked after, they were courteous, confident, provided options and described the pros and cons of each option. Excellent booking service for removalists

Leigh

LeighMurray Mallee, SA

Muval & Rhamm Removals the Best Removals !!!!

Muval & Rhamm Removals moved apartment size contents from Sydney to Adelaide Hills , Great Job Guys. From start. to finish I was kept informed, as load had to be packed safely Rhamm Removals did a excellent job offering bubble wrap & cardboard at a good price as other suppliers were a lot more expensive .Load was delivered safe was well packed & stacked in safe manner at Adel Hills. They let us know day & approx time of delivery ,Nothing was a problem
The Boys are very Professional & next time I will only call Muval & ask for Rhamm Removals to move us . Thanks Guys you made moving So Easy . Leigh

Interstate move

We had 3 bedroom townhouse for an interstate move. Moved on time and arrived on time. Muval service people were helpful and great at responding. Also very timely responses when we were making inquiries before and after booking was made.

Brooke O.

Brooke O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service even in this chaotic time

small one bedroom move, from QLD to SA. Staff are very supportive! The delay in my stuff was a bit annoying...2-3 weeks to get my stuff. But I understand they use a rail system and need to fill their entire container...if Inwere shipping stuff I needed ASAP at my new house I would have used a different service than Rham, but for what I needed it was good.

Kim.p

Kim.pSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service at a reasonable price

Two bedroom house 30 minutes from previous house finished on time. Got the job done did not mess around loading and unloading. Very professional with a sense of humour. Would use this service again

Carmen

CarmenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy Moving Solution Highly Recommended

It was so easy to use this service and all of the hard work of finding the right removalists was taken out of our hands. The company they hired on our behalf had two amazing guys working for them. They did a super job for a job with difficult access and still had a smile on their faces the entire time. A job well done. Thanks Muval for making life simple for me.

Best service! Highly recommend

Moved contents of my apartment interstate, and was worried the cost would be more than the value of my goods! This definitely was not the case, as Muval found me an awesome removalist that was so much cheaper than other quotes, and no compromise on quality or friendly service. Everything arrived on time and in perfect condition with really friendly guys. Super happy.

Helpful, reliable, flexible and professional - all in one

Muval assisted us in moved items from a small, long term storage unit in SA to QLD, without us being there on pickup. Helpful service, professional, responsive and flexible throughout the entire process, which was highly valuable in the CoVID-19 climate. Big shout out to "A", many thanks. Highly recommended.

5 Star Service

An interstate move was very stressful and daunting but I can't thank the team enough in particular Shane who helped me calculate how much space I needed and get the move booked in at a very good price so I could go ahead with my move back home. The items arrived quickly and the company they referred was very professional and helpful. It was a stress free move thanks to them.

Efficient service and great price. Exceeded my expectations

2 bedroom apartment from Melbourne to Sydney. Overnight delivery, all the furniture were placed on the right spots and boxes had no damage at all. They were very polite and cautious with my furniture and amazing service overall

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Great Interface

Really cool, efficient and simple space calculation method that I absolutely needed. Had no idea how I would figure out what kind of move to book for without a system like that.

mani

maniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Car delivered at my house on time as agreed. Great communication, value for money and excellent service. Tracking was updated real time. i will recommend Muval to my family and friends.

Christine J.

Christine J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Great customer service and quick response. Available on the exact day and time I needed.
Two to three rooms with appliances and pets pens.
A short distance move to the same suburb.

Sue J

Sue JSydney, NSW

Excellent Service and Communication.

Used this service to move 3 cubic metres of personal effects from Sydney to Townville. This was completed via back loading which offered excellent value for money. They were professional, prompt and great communication throughout.

Easily the best move you can make!!!

Moved a 1.5 bdrm house from N.S.W to Sunshine Coast in the middle of the Coronavirus lockdown. They organised the cheapest/best value deal, something that I was having trouble in doing.
The boys arrived on time and looked after everything like it was there own belongings.
I couldn’t recommend this company more highly and will tell everyone I know how professional and caring they were.
Congratulations Muval you deserve the highest rating.
Liz