90% · 20621 · 9%

4.5

redfre27
redfre27

Good experience

Marc how I felt with from start to finish was fantastic, everything was explained with patience. The removal was probably more expensive than what I expected
Rob Jack
Rob JackSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

No support, no care

Absolutely terrible. Whilst this company claim they check all their third party providers, it is very clear they do not. The team they provided were very cheerful but clearly had no idea what they were doing. Many of the items we sent never arrived, some were delayed as they were "lost at a warehouse" and when they did arrive, many things were damaged beyond use / repair. Muval simply blamed the 3rd party and said I should ask them to make amends, but the contact and payment was with Muval. Don't be fooled, these guys simply skim off the top and couldn't care less when things go wrong.
Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Move made easy

My consultant on ph understood my requirements an was happy to ph back an followup over a period of time due to not knowing exact days to move. When i was readi it happened very fast on time and within quoted price.
Ankita
AnkitaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous experience

Very easy to book, the removalists were very professional and looked after all the delicate items we asked them to (TV, marble table tops etx)
Very helpul with dismantling and assembling of the furniture we asked for.

The size of the truck could be a but bigger based on the inventory we mentioned but overall very good experience

Karan
KaranSydney, NSW

Carina Perfect

Carina is a very passionate worker. She was always excited to attend a schedule call. She ensured every issue was resolved even if it was from my end. I would give Carina 10/10.
rupinraj
rupinrajGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Muval were a life saver

We recently relocated from Adelaide to Melbourne and used Muval to coordinate our removalist services. Hayley was absolutely amazing throughout the booking process, assisting us with coordination and answering every query with patience and expertise. When moving day arrived, we were fortunate to have Andrew, James, and Owen as our removalists. They were an incredible team, incredibly professional, punctual, and handled our belongings with the utmost care. Everything arrived safely and on time. We highly recommend Muval's services, especially with Hayley, Andrew, James, and Owen on board. Thanks again for the fantastic job!
Jason B.
Jason B.Sydney, NSW
Tim
Tim

Smooth Sydney move with Muval

Mitchell and colleagues at Muval were a great help when we were getting high quotes for what seemed a straightforward move (2 bed apartment) elsewhere. Ended up narrowing the field to just those companies that could do the job, and then made a recommendation that we went with. It was all very smooth, and I would do it over the same again.
MySimpleLife
MySimpleLife3 posts

Interstate move without fuss

Thank you Jamahl for organising my interstate move. Very much appreciated. It went very smoothly and without fuss. Great to see you matched my interstate move in a backloading job. Cannot fault your organisation and professionalism. Sam's NoLimits Removalist has a very professional team and best in the business (communications, delivery and stacking). I would highly recommend Muval for organising an interstate move and use Sam's NoLimits Removalist.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

Smooth, simple and Easy

Carina was so helpful with my move. I was a difficult case! She found movers that fit all my requirements with ease and was very attentive. On time professional work.
Brian C.
Brian C.

Awesome price and service

Muval made arranging a well priced reliable removalist simple. Very competitive price and proved very reliable. The guys from Monster Removals were awesome and very accomodating to any request.
Is B.
Is B.

Great move, but do not give them your plants!

The move was prompt and easy. It was a bedroom-worth of items heading from Melbourne to Canberra, which were all easily collected and delivered by the team. However, Phil and his team moved four of my plants, and all of them were left out in 30 degree heat (a decision actively made by them) and knocked about severely. Despite my best efforts, all my plants died following this. While the move itself was good, I found this very disappointing and probably would not use the service again if any plants or delicate items were involved.
Alex
Alex

Helpful comparison service.
Connected me with an excellent removalist.
Would recommend
Chris
ChrisSydney Surrounds, NSW

Muval has been a great experience for us

In our case patience was a big deal due to the short moving notice and many missed rentals that changed the moving date almost daily. Even with this situation Muval never let us down, it was for sure a stressful situation for both parties but Muval's never let us down. I highly recommend Muval and will for sure work with them again if we move once again.

Special thanks to Carina who was always supportive in our quest. Special thanks to BET removalist also for the perfect and friendly service!

Dianne C
Dianne CSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Successful Move

Very happy with the service right from the initial phone call to completing the move.
The removalists Ramiz and Maher from Super GM Transport did a fantastic job. They were very careful and professional. Thanks to Muval it was an easy and successful move at the best price. Would recommend using this company.