Chanel

ChanelNorth Queensland, QLD

Stay away!!!

Paid just over $800 (I have receipts) to move around the corner and the no hopers left my couch in the driveway for anyone to steal and left my fridge at the old place, tried to talk and reason with the boys but were rude and was made out to be my fault!!! And I had to pay another removalist to move my fridge (conroy is the best) people stay away from these removalist they are lazy junkies!!!

Anita

AnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely efficient

I moved from Melbourne to the Gold Coast with only a limited budget and minimal boxes. Nothing was too much work. Questions were answered and they were constantly in touch, making sure I knew what was happening and why. The move started a day after the original organised time, which in the end suited me better. Logical explanations were given for the delay and delivery was actually a day early which was great. The actual movers were well organised and were also happy to answer questions about their packing and stacking arrangements. I would be very happy to use this company again.

Excellent Service!!!

I'd never used Muval before, and when I called the number, got straight through to Amy who was based in Australia (which is a nice change!). Amy was fantastic in quickly sourcing the best solution for our needs, at a very competitive rate. I would highly recommend Muval, and thank you Amy for your exceptional service!

Bronte

Bronte Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Give Alana a pay rise

Martine V.

Martine V.Northeast, VIC

Muval helped me with the stress of moving

Alana at Muval was very professional and helpful. When I wasn’t satisfied with the prices she kept searching and found me a great Removalists. It really made a difference to have her friendly and genuine support.

Outstanding service, made easy and fast.

Jess from Muval provided us with an excellent service along the way. My family moved from Brisbane to Canberra over Christmas from an apartment to another apartment. The move occurred on time, without any delays. Jess was frequently in touch with me to confirm various particulars of the move, e.g. insurance and what this involves, and the company was contactable over the busy period as well without issues. I would highly recommend Muval to anyone who seek clarity in assistance, reliability in the move itself and quality of service.

Very competent and friendly people

Had to move some furniture from Brisbane to Melbourne during peak period in December, in-between Covid lockdowns. Muval helped me ensure my description of items to be moved was accurate and recommended movers who were best value for money. Really happy with the removalist company they recommended (Total Moving) and was a breath of fresh air talking with Muval friendly and very professional staff.

Cynthia

CynthiaHobart, TAS

Excellent Service

Shane provided excellent service to help me co-ordinate my move from Brisbane to Hobart. The removalist company suggested by Shane, also did a great job.
Everyone associated with my move were professional, efficient & polite.
Thanks to all, my move went very smoothly, and taking Covid restrictions into consideration also.
Great job - would highly recommend Muval.

Highly recommend

Muval helped me immensely with my move where my agent, Alana, went above and beyond to help me with my needs. Not only did we eventually achieve everything required, Alana never failed to be kind and polite. Communication during my experience was also very good. Because of Alana at Muval, I was able to move my 2 bedroom unit items over 600km's within the timeframe that was expected. Thus, I highly recommend Muval to anyone moving! Thank you for your excellent service!

Christina HAPPY CUSTOMER

Christina HAPPY CUSTOMERGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

Extremely friendly, genuine, accommodating and helpful service via phonecalls and texts, plus follow-ups to ensure all was going smoothly. I highly recommend Muval and I am so grateful to Denielle, Sarah and Tanya for their polite, professional and exceptional service. With two very young children, the move of 3 bedroom two storey townhouse move interstate was made seamless and swift. THANK YOU!

Patrick N.

Patrick N.South East Queensland, QLD

Great attitude and easy to deal with.

Shane and the team at Muval helped move my possessions from Sydney to Brisbane during the pandemic with very little stress and in a short timeframe from when I requested. All my possessions were looked after and the communication was great. Most of all Shane had a positive attitude that I recognised from the phone call I first had with him. I will definitely be utilising their services again.

What a great service. Didn’t even know it existed.

With everything that has been going on with COVID, moving has been difficult.
But Anthony really helped us out in this stressful time.
He worked as hard as he could to help us get the best times an deals with could with really short notice.

Anthony

AnthonyCairns

I was very happy with the service provided by Muval, and particularly Jess, who managed my move. She did great work finding the best mover for me, and arranging the best price. The subcontractors were really good, and highly professional. I was particularly impressed that they managed to keep to the projected time scale when moving from Queensland to Victoria in the middle of the Covid pandemic, when Melbourne was still in complete lockdown.

Lucky S.

Lucky S.Perth, WA

Would definitely recommend Muval to anyone moving interstate!

We moved from Adelaide to Perth and really didn’t have much items to move. We tried getting quotes with other companies but many considered our job too small. Jess was great to deal with and very efficient with her service. Very pleased with the service received from Muval.

Tessa McGuigan

Tessa McGuiganGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super Service Consultant

Jason

JasonSouthwest, VIC

Great service and communication

Had a great experience with Muval, the team was very easy to communicate with and arrange a move interstate for all my furniture and belongings. The options provided were reasonable and well priced, the advice provided was also very helpful in relation to timing and flexibility of dates.

I was very surprised at how easy the move was especially as we were moving from Brisbane, QLD to Geelong, VIC which is quite a big move, whilst also having to tackle restrictions with COVID-19.

Really recommend their services and Alec was a legend at assisting throughout the whole process.
Thanks!

Bib

BibSouth East Queensland, QLD

Be very cautious with items and the amount of items

James M.Muval

Hi Bib, we are very sorry to hear your move didn't go to plan. Can you please email us at support@muval.com.au with your job reference number so we can look in to this further for you?

Ash

AshHobart, TAS

Great service and peace of mind

Had a wonderful experience. Prompt responses, helpful, personable. Would recommend for assured peace of mind with interstate removals. Definitely recommend, took the pressure off finding a removalist to suit my needs and Alec assured I was looked after. Thanks again!

Susan C.

Susan C.

Peace of Mind

I was very happy with Muval and would not hesitate to recommend their services.

We were very anxious about moving to another state and the whole process was quite overwhelming, but each time I had to contact Muval with any questions, the staff were very helpful and patient and kept me informed of the process, so it was appreciated.

Andy B.

Andy B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service on interstate move

We moved some of our belongings, mostly art and household goods from Queensland to Melbourne. Sarah at Muval couldn't have been more helpful in finding us a removal company. Total Moving Solutions who we used were professional and friendly at both ends of the move. Our belongings arrived safely and fully intact. The price was also very competitive.