75%10%15%

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten, Adult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
Smell
3.3
Brand Manager for Prime 100? Claim your listing.

Liz S.3 posts

ocie
ociePerth, WA6 posts

Perfect for my fussy and itchy dog

My fussy eater dog loves it as I moved away from kibbles
It helps his itchy skin, the stool looks perfect Show details
kyleSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Jennifer
Jennifer3 posts

Helped my dog with GI Lymphoma and IBD

I have been struggling to find a dog food to help my 6 yr old border collie which has Inflammatory bowel disease which has progressed to GI lymphoma. We could not find the right food to solve her diarrhoea problem. Luckily we were recommended Prime 100 Kangaroo and Pumpkin and my dog loves it and it has eased her diarrhoea problem somewhat. We use the Kangaroo and Pumpkin raw food as well to give her medication as she loves the raw food. I now feed home-cooked Kangaroo, vegetables and rice to bulk up the Kangaroo and Pumpkin roll and add a bit of raw food. She has good days and bad days but Prime 100 has definitely helped. Show details
flo136
flo136AU4 posts

It’s a keeper!

My 4 yr bordoodle loves this. We used tucker time, then ivory coat but supply issues made this the only option. My girl loves it, it’s gone in a minute! We switch between the varieties but lamb and rosemary is her favourite.
My dog has never had any health issues and we haven’t noticed any bone or gristle fragments. Her coat is shiny, her weight good. The only change I noticed was softer poo. Which is more comfortable for her when she goes.
I can’t think of a bad thing to say! Show details
DianaDi
DianaDiSunshine Coast2 posts

Simon52
Simon52Sydney

Perfect product

This product is great! It certainly helped my dog with Pancreatitis and IBD/IBS. I will always recommend this product!!
No idea why there one star reviews are on here, it looks like a competitor is not happy LOL Show details
anna 2016
anna 2016Perth, WA22 posts

? bad rating on prime dog roll

I am really shocked by the bad reviews, tho I only buy the prime kangaroo and sweet potato and have never had issues with bone or reactions. My dogs have been on it for a very long time and it is one of the few products my maltese can eat without causing a gut reaction i.e. blood and mucus in her stools. Show details
Smell
Sarah
Sarah2 posts

The dogs seem to like it

My dogs always eat it when I buy it for them. One roll seems to last about 4 days with 2 small dogs.

My biggest concern is the little bits of bone all the way through the product. They are hard and sharp... surely thats not normal... the manufacturer needs to stop throwing whole bodies into the mincer I think!!

Next time I am at Petbarn, I am going to seek out a better roll to buy that doesnt have the bone through it. I just think its asking for trouble to feed your dog that sort of thing.

Smell
Ken C
Ken CPeel, WA3 posts

libran G.
libran G.South East Queensland, QLD7 posts

dichotomy
dichotomyGippsland, VIC7 posts

Smell
lou
lou

hmmm

My dogs seem to love it but ive been finding really hard white bits that are sharp and unbreakable almost like hard bone or plastic this makes me worried i have tiny dogs this mite damage there intestinal tract having sharp bits of bone go down not very happy about it

notruly
notrulyAustralia51 posts

Aaron
AaronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Just bought it today

I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. They're very fussy. I was starting to feel bad about giving them supermarket rubbish. Went to City Farmers and spoke with a very helpful staff member - she recommended this due to the grain free, lack of fillers and the leaner meat.

I gave it to them tonight. They were LITERALLY licking the bowl for hours afterwards. They LOVED it!