2Priority Plumbing

89% · 81 · 11%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
4.4
Brand Manager for Priority Plumbing? Claim your listing.

LYNN
LYNN

Great plumbing service

Thank you again to Callum for the excellent help he gave us.
Top plumber. Thank you.
Stefan S.
Stefan S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rates and Fees
Aaron C.
Aaron C.2 posts

Great service and value

We had a blocked kitchen drain. The customer service called to update on when the plumber would arrive. Everything went to plan and they provided exactly what we needed and great value.

Thank you so much.

Richard K.
Richard K.2 posts

Reliable Service and Resonable Price

Have used Priority Plumbing three times, twice in their role of partners to South East Water and most recently in relation to a blocked sewer in our home. They arrived promptly and fixed the problem within an hour. They are always a pleasure to deal with.
Roy R
Roy RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Great service - as usual!

This was my third visit from Priority Plumbing for another urgent job - this time a cracked pipe. (Previously it has been to unblock an old sewage pipe which is regularly attacked by the neighbour's Macrocarpa.) What can I say? Here in no time at all (well 15-20 minutes) and fixed in 14 minutes. That is not a misprint. 14 minutes! The charge was less than I was prepared to pay & I even received a complement for my emergency fix. How good is that?
I cannot recommend these people highly enough.
Rich
RichGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Highly Recommended

Contacted Priority Plumbing for a quote to move our water meter. The quote was very good so decided to go with them. Showed up on time and finished the job early. Great friendly plumber ( Calum ) Also the call center is in Australia. If l ever need plumbing done l will be calling them again.
Deano
DeanoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Plumbers Ever

Most reliable, professional and awesome plumbers you'll ever get the pleasure to deal with. And the dispatchers on the phone always go above and beyond to get it all sorted out. Have used on many occasions thanks to my large gum tree co-located with my plumbing and every single time they turn up when expected and get the job done. Highly Recommended.
Chook