Falcon Professional + FXP

Falcon Professional + FXP

John

JohnGippsland, VIC

Finally I’ve found my dream oven

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Daily

cajak

cajakVictoria

Excellent. Very happy

I love my falcon stove. Use everyday. Easy to use. Well worth spending extra money. Quality product. Large oven cavity can cook on large commercial oven trays therefore saving time when making biscuits etc. Great wok and BBQ grill an option. Can convert to to smaller oven cavities Easy to clean. Love self cleaning function option. Wouldn't exchange it for anything.

Purchased in October 2015 at RetraVision for $8,000.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Daily
Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

So impresesed with my new oven

Absolutely love everything about my new oven. Has really lived up to my expectations, cooking has again become a passion of mine. My new oven is efficient and time saving, thought I would use my oven divider more, but I seem to pack a lot into one cooking spree. My first 900 oven and I love it.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Lethal
Lethal
Andi-Co A.Falcon Appliances

Thank you so much for this addition - Pyrolytic cleaning is an life changer!

Warm regards, Taneille

Good with the bad.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Love the oven

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

A cooks dream

My falcon oven is simply the best. The pyrolytic clean is fantastic. My baking cooks so evenly, and I just love the tepenyaki plate and the wok cradle. The oven can be divided into two parts quite quickly if I want, or can be used as a full sized oven. I would not trade my Falcon for anything.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Thank you Taneille.

bethal

bethalBrisbane

Love this Cooker.

Love this unit, we had a few problems when we purchase it 2 years ago,
Rust on the door scratches on the cook top, missing kick plate and the extractor fan had a terrible rattle.
All was remidied in no time.
The oven is fantastic love the pyrolitic oven cleaner, The oven devider not only saves on energy but acts as a perfect plate warmer.
The full oven was fantastic over the christmas period as Turkey and Ham could be cooked at once.
I also made 3 christmas cakes, easy all cooked perfectly.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

CookieMonsterBrisbane

Better than a stove

I have had this product in use more than two years and I have been more than happy with its use. Having a gas top and electric oven is perfect for our use. There is a utility drawer on the bottom for ample storage and also has a self cleaning oven. It cooks perfectly all the time. I'm a house dad and it keeps me and the family happy. I got it on special from Harvey Norman.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

You are welcome :)

John L.

John L.

The best oven ever!

What a fantastic all in one oven. Everything cooks so wonderfully easy and perfect. Makes me wonder why I waited so long to change, despite having a very good Bosch oven. This Falcon oven is brilliant. Highly recommended to anyone that is looking for an upgrade or doing a renovation.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
yettobuild

yettobuild

Love Love Love it

Just love my new oven, looks stylish and is so easy to keep clean. Still getting used to the cooking as it cooks a little higher than my previous oven but can't find any faults with it. However if i was to be really picky i would complain about the symbols on the dials / numbers etc as they are hard to see.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Dianacarla

Dianacarla

Cooks beautifully

This oven cooks beautifully and evenly. It looks gorgeous and is the star of my kitchen. Mine has a couple of minor problems that wouldn't stop me buying another falcon, but I should look into getting them fixed. The latch that should lock the door shut when going through a cleaning cycle does not work and never did. Also, the underside of the knobs bubbled and cracked slightly when I did the last clean (I have only ever done 3 self cleans so this is disappointing). Also, the cast iron pan contacts on the gas stove are not all quite even, so the pan wobbles when stirring on a couple burners. Just slightly annoying. I absolutely love cooking on the stovetop, I feel like a chef. Overall very happy!

Date PurchasedFeb 2014

Cathy BBrisbane

Good solid upright. Sleek looking and easy to use.

Oven successfully cooked cakes, roasts, casserole, grilled cheese on toast. Grill pan tray support is heavy and awkward to remove. Seems dangerous and difficult to get cooked food safely off. Griddle plate best for eggs and vegetables but too much fat collected from chops and sausages. Wok burner great. Seems easy to clean cooktop.
Yet to try pyrolytic self clean feature.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Cathy B

Since writing my review I have tried the pyrolytic cleaning function and it worked a treat.

Big ALGeelong

Good So far....

I will start off by saying ... This beats hands down the Westinghouse we previously owned.... We've used this one for 3 to 4 months..... Larger than previous unit so required some modification to bench base. The oven is superb... but a bit noisy .. possibly due to twin fans.. Cooks everything we throw at it very nicely. The gas cooktop.... Interesting way to fire up the burners... but they do the great..... The large burner at the front has an issue.... Will fire up but not stay lit....Please let me say this.... The support is fantastic from Both Retailer (E & S in Geelong) and Supplier... prompt, courteous. When you have a problem it's nice to to they have you covered. Expect onsite repair in a couple of days.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Thanks. Been told it's a sensor.... I assume it's an easy fix

Thanks. Been told it's a sensor.... I assume it's an easy fix

AngryImpatient

AngryImpatientAttadale, WA

Oven is great - when it works....

Oven cooks great BUT you better hope you never have any problems with it as the after sales service, especially for warranty repairs is non existent.

Pyrolytic function stopped working and destroyed the thermostat. 8 weeks later and I still can't get them out to fix it. Only follow up I've had is when I call them to see what the hold up is, and all I get is one excuse after another.

Try feeding a family with no working oven for 8 WEEKS AND COUNTING!!!!

Disgraceful

If you buy one, hammer the pyro function for the first few months - seems to be a common fault they don't like to have out there.

Gordo

GordoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awful stove.

The knobs are cheap plastic and warped and cracked very quickly. The replacement cost is outrageous.
The oven door is stained inside the glass as the glass is not sealed properly at the top of the door. I should be able to clean this but the screws used are very weird and designed to make you use a repairman to complete a simple task.
A very expensive and poorly designed choice. I would never buy one of these again.

Love my Oven but watch out for Proud Appliances, don't let them near your oven to repair. Here's why

Tania Dzi

Tania DziMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shouldn't rave about a stove this much

I bought a new stove it had to be self cleaning and went for the larger size. It cooks really well but what impresses me is cleaning ease. Pyrolytic oven clean function is like a crematorium leaving only ash. But I've never had such an easy to clean stovetop. The black enamel only needs a soapy cloth and the aluminium rings shine with a plastic scourer. Ahhh a delight!

Nigel Meadows

Nigel MeadowsBrisbane

Rust on three separate oven doors and poor finish on extractor hood

Date PurchasedSep 2012

Greatest Oven

I purchased this oven after doing a lot of research and couldn't be happier with it, the self cleaning is awesome will never go back to scrubbing and spraying smelly chemicals again. The oven itself cooks fantastic nice even temperature and is great that you can convert to a smaller oven. The griddle for the stovetop is a winner in our house. An expensive item but well worth it I was lucky to purchase mine when Falcon had offer out which doesn't happen very often! Had it in storage for 12 months before house was finished!

Annabelle100

Annabelle100Perth

Love it

I purchased this cooker on the recommendation of a chef and I absolutely love it. The self cleaning is amazing to behold. Everything about the Falcon is solid and high quality. The oven temperature is good and it has all of the functions that you would expect from a quality appliance.
Self cleaning and the energy saver panel

Fiona H.

Fiona H.asked

I tried to use the pyrolytic clean on my Falcon Professional recently and as soon as I closed the door the oven starting a very loud continuous rattle. When I immediately opened the door the rattling stopped, but as soon as the door closed the rattle started again. We had removed all shelves and racks so it wasn't that. I wasn't brave enough to let the cleaning continue just in case it damaged the oven. This loud rattling has never happened before.

The first time we used the pyrolytic cleaning function the door wouldn't open because the heat of the cleaning had burned the wires for the locking mechanism, but since having it repaired we've been able to use the cleaning function. Until this new issue. Can anyone suggest what might be the problem?

Hi Fiona,

Thank you for making this enquiry. This is unusual, does the noise occur with normal oven functions when the door is closed?

Would you be able to record the sound and email this to us so we can review it further? Email is service@andico.com.au

Taneille
Andi-Co Customer Care
1300 650 020

Robert Smulders

Robert Smuldersasked

We have recently had our Falcon Professional FXP installed and have a very positive first impression. One issue we can't seem to solve is that the back burners (especially the middle one) stop working after a while. Have adjusted the gas pressure (we live in NL) but that doesn't solve it. What else can you advise us ?

Hi Robert,

Unfortunately your cooker may need a service technician to assess the burners. If you are in Australia (I am unsure where NL is), please call our customer care department on 1300 650 020 or email service@andico.com.au.

Warm regards,
Taneille
Andi-Co Customer Care
1300 650 020

John C

John Casked

I need to replace inner door glass on a Falcon FXP-90 duel fuel oven in Perth, Having trouble finding some one who can supply and fix

Assistance appreciated John C

Sally
Sally

Contact Andi-co service, 1300 650 020.

Get an answer from our members and Falcon Appliances representatives