Falcon Professional + FXP Dual Fuel Range PROP90FXPDF

Falcon Professional + FXP Dual Fuel Range PROP90FXPDF

MPNs: PROP110DFFGBCH, PROP90FXPDFGB, PROP90FXPDFSL and 2 more
See the Best Freestanding Ovens in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Falcon Appliances

Pros

Practical cooktop layout
Easy to clean

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
John
JohnGippsland, VIC
  • Top Review

Finally I’ve found my dream oven

Purchased in at Harvey Norman.

Gordo
GordoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  • Top Review

Absolute rubbish at a premium price.

The screws in the oven door keep falling out. The knobs are made from cheap plastic and tinfoil and fall apart. Now the burner won't light. I am going to buy another product that actually works. Any repairs or replacement parts on this stove are ridiculously expensive. The worst stove I have ever owned.

Purchased in for $6,000.

Ines17
Ines17Sydney

Problems with Self Clean Function

John Hilary H
John Hilary HAU

Great oven

We have falcon xp oven we got in 2017. we have found it to be reliable and great to cook with. The pyrolitic cleaner works well cleaning the oven but after taking the Glass off the oven door to clean in between the glasses per instruction book we have a pronlem with one of the screws. It doesn't tighten fully so that side of the door casing has some play in it.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $9,000.

Michael Tait
Michael TaitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Expensive stove has failings

Several design failings that customers will have to live with:
Hobs are badly designed and allow small, even medium size saucepans to fall over
Oven racks grind noisily over rails on the walls when being removed or replaced
Top rail which is used for rack when grilling is too low, and there are no adjusting components
Ps. Cooking class that customers are invited to was excellent
Wife says oven is very good

Andi-Co A.Falcon AppliancesSend a private message

Very solid stove; perfect for a person who doesn't like to replace things

I bought the Falcon Professional FX because I wanted an enameled top and I didn't want multiple small ovens that would be hard to clean. I cook a lot and overall I have been very happy with this stove; it feels very solid, the oven is large, the stove cooks well, and it is not too difficult to clean. However, there have been a few glitches. Firstly, the divider won't go in; it appears to be too tight. Secondly, I have streaks of something inside my oven door and no idea how to clean them. Lastly, I am still not sure how to take advantage of all of the different oven settings. Still, I'm happy I bought the Falcon.

Freestanding Ovens

Find out how Falcon Professional + FXP Dual Fuel Range PROP90FXPDF compares to other Freestanding Ovens

Stu
StuSydney, NSW

Good oven but interested to learn about markup

Whilst we love our Falcon (Rangemaster) oven, it’s a bit shocking to learn how it was more than double the price at AUD$8000 over the GBP 1740 price we would have paid in the UK.

Why is this?

Shipping does not cost THAT much!

Purchased in at Winning Appliances NSW, Brookvale for $8,000.

Andi-Co A.Falcon AppliancesSend a private message

Can’t use brand new oven

We purchased a Falcon Professional FXP in early March. After waiting over 2 weeks for delivery, we were excited to finally use it. 2 days after it was installed the stove igniter would not stop. It ticks constantly and we have had to turn it off at the wall. Andico sent a technician but now we’re waiting on parts (10 days since it malfunctioned). So we have a brand new oven that we can’t use sitting in our kitchen. We have no idea when it will be fixed. Very disappointed.

SsBb
SsBb

Repairer has been out twice, didn’t bring the parts the first time. Second time didn’t bring the right parts. Still no oven or cooktop for over a month. Say they need to order more parts and need to make another appointment.

John
JohnGippsland, VIC

Finally I’ve found my dream oven

Purchased in at Harvey Norman.

Andi-Co A.Falcon AppliancesSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
cajak
cajakVictoria

Excellent. Very happy

I love my falcon stove. Use everyday. Easy to use. Well worth spending extra money. Quality product. Large oven cavity can cook on large commercial oven trays therefore saving time when making biscuits etc. Great wok and BBQ grill an option. Can convert to to smaller oven cavities Easy to clean. Love self cleaning function option. Wouldn't exchange it for anything.

Purchased in at RetraVision for $8,000.

Gordo
GordoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute rubbish at a premium price.

Purchased in for $6,000.

Freestanding Ovens

So impresesed with my new oven

Absolutely love everything about my new oven. Has really lived up to my expectations, cooking has again become a passion of mine. My new oven is efficient and time saving, thought I would use my oven divider more, but I seem to pack a lot into one cooking spree. My first 900 oven and I love it.

Lethal
Lethal
Andi-Co A.Falcon AppliancesSend a private message

Thank you so much for this addition - Pyrolytic cleaning is an life changer!

Warm regards, Taneille

Good with the bad.

Love the oven

A cooks dream

My falcon oven is simply the best. The pyrolytic clean is fantastic. My baking cooks so evenly, and I just love the tepenyaki plate and the wok cradle. The oven can be divided into two parts quite quickly if I want, or can be used as a full sized oven. I would not trade my Falcon for anything.

Thank you Taneille.

bethal
bethalBrisbane

Love this Cooker.

Love this unit, we had a few problems when we purchase it 2 years ago,
Rust on the door scratches on the cook top, missing kick plate and the extractor fan had a terrible rattle.
All was remidied in no time.
The oven is fantastic love the pyrolitic oven cleaner, The oven devider not only saves on energy but acts as a perfect plate warmer.
The full oven was fantastic over the christmas period as Turkey and Ham could be cooked at once.
I also made 3 christmas cakes, easy all cooked perfectly.

CookieMonsterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than a stove

I have had this product in use more than two years and I have been more than happy with its use. Having a gas top and electric oven is perfect for our use. There is a utility drawer on the bottom for ample storage and also has a self cleaning oven. It cooks perfectly all the time. I'm a house dad and it keeps me and the family happy. I got it on special from Harvey Norman.

You are welcome :)

Kim
Kimasked

Hi, oven blows hot air from above the door. It is progressively getting worse, it’s almost like the door isn’t sealing properly. It also takes a long time to reach the temperature I set it to. Kim

Sandra N.
Sandra N.
Dale C.asked

Hi

What is the temperature variation while cooking? Should the oven remain at the selected temp the entire time?

Dale C.

Ok cheers so a 25 to 30 degree variance is a worrying sign?

Frosty
Frostyasked

How do you unlock oven . Have turn power off overnight still know success

See all Falcon Professional + FXP Dual Fuel Range PROP90FXPDF questions

Get an answer from our members and Falcon Appliances representatives

Features:

• The Falcon Professional + FXP is a dual fuel range cooker that has 5 gas burners, including a multi-ring burner, Teppanyaki griddle plate, and wok cradle, making cooking all types of cuisines accessible in your kitchen.
  • The oven feature pyrolytic cleaning, so maintaining it and keeping it spotless is a whole lot easier.
  • It also has an energy saving panel that lets you switch from the full-sized 114 litre cavity that’s great for dinner parties and large gatherings, to a small 49 litre oven that saves energy when you want to cook smaller dishes.
  • A bright oven light lets you easily see how your baked and grilled goods are progressing.
  • The cooker also has a storage compartment at the base, letting you easily access the trays and dishes needed for using your cooker, and saving you valuable kitchen space.

Points of praise:

• Reviewers appreciated the practical setup of the hot plates, saying that it provided ample room to use a variety of pots and pans simultaneously.
  • They also found that the cooktop and oven were easy to clean, particularly because of the oven’s pyrolytic function.
CategoryFreestanding Ovens
Wok Burner Yes
Colour / FinishStainless Steel & Black
Release date
ManualDownload manual
  • MPN: PROP110DFFGBCH, PROP90FXPDFGB, PROP90FXPDFSL, PROP90FXPDFSS and PROP90FXPDFSSCH