Excellent. Very happy

I love my falcon stove. Use everyday. Easy to use. Well worth spending extra money. Quality product. Large oven cavity can cook on large commercial oven trays therefore saving time when making biscuits etc. Great wok and BBQ grill an option. Can convert to to smaller oven cavities Easy to clean. Love self cleaning function option. Wouldn't exchange it for anything.

Purchased in October 2015 at RetraVision for $8,000.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used: Daily
Hi Cajak, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this glowing review on your much loved Falcon Professional FXP cooker. We love reading that you are getting the best use of all the features too! Warm regards, Taneille Andi-Co Customer Care 1300 650 020

So impresesed with my new oven

Absolutely love everything about my new oven. Has really lived up to my expectations, cooking has again become a passion of mine. My new oven is efficient and time saving, thought I would use my oven divider more, but I seem to pack a lot into one cooking spree. My first 900 oven and I love it.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi Lethal! We are so impressed with this review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this on your new Falcon Professional FXP cooker. We hope you enjoy your rediscovered passion for cooking for many years to come. Warm regards, Taneille Andi-Co Customer Care 1300 650 020Thanks Taneille, I used the pyrolytic cleaning program for the first time on the weekend, have not had this cleaning option on my other ovens, last one was a catalytic cleaing oven, which still required plenty of elbow grease to clean properly....... well was a bit sceptical that the claims of pyrolytic cleaning would be so easy. I am now a convert totally, used the 3hr recommended cycle, used the carb soda paste to clean the glass and some of the larger fat deposits....... couldn't wait to open the oven when it cooled down to see the result, I wasn't disappointed either, was a bit of dust I had to wipe off with a damp cloth and oven looked brand new again. IT WAS AMAZING. The bicarb soda paste was also an amazing tip too, couldn't believe how well it cleaned up the fat splashes on the glass. Thanks FalconThank you so much for this addition - Pyrolytic cleaning is an life changer! Warm regards, Taneille

Good with the bad.

I purchased this oven during my kitchen renovation. I’ve had it in and working for 9 months now. I had a few little niggles that were fixed perfectly. They were very good about fixing my minor issues. I love the oven, it’s awesome, the grilling function takes an extremely long time to heat anything, I put a baking tray above the oven tray to raise the food closer to the heating element and still takes a while. Doesn’t really effect me too much as I use it rarely. The self cleaning is magical, comes up like new again. Worth the money over the lifetime of the oven when you think of hours and $ paid for chemical scrubbing a normal oven. The only thing I’m not too happy with is I’ve only ever cleaned the top of the hot plates with warm soapy water or Koh which is a natural cleaning product and the black finish on the top of the stove has started to come off. I would have hoped the black finish would last longer than 9 months.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Hi Sally, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I am concerned with your report in regards to the finish on the top and I would like the opportunity to review this further. Can you please email photos along with the serial number and where the cooker was purchased from to service@andico.com.au? Warm regards, Taneille Andi-Co Customer Care 1300 620 020

Love the oven

I was so excited when I bought this oven/cooktop and couldn't wait for it to be installed. I bake a lot of bread and the oven works a treat - heats up quickly and bakes my bread beautifully. My only negative is the grill function. My partner likes to make grilled cheese on toast and we have tried both the fan grill and the 'browning element' without success. I don't know if I am meant to preheat. I rang Andi and they just quoted the manual to me so I am none the wiser regarding which function to use - I am convinced there must be a function for grilling but cannot work it out. The person I spoke to said they would send me a recipe book because no cooking demonstrations are scheduled for Adelaide but that never arrived. (slightly disappointed)

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Hi Carol, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We love that you love your new cooker, though we are disappointed to read the grill function is not operating as it should and a recipe book has not arrived. Can you please contact us via email at service@andico.com.au with your contact information and purchase order number so we can discuss this further and facilitate resolutions. Warm regards, Taneille Andi-Co Customer Care 1300 650 020

A cooks dream

My falcon oven is simply the best. The pyrolytic clean is fantastic. My baking cooks so evenly, and I just love the tepenyaki plate and the wok cradle. The oven can be divided into two parts quite quickly if I want, or can be used as a full sized oven. I would not trade my Falcon for anything.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Hi Slee, Thank you SO much for taking the time to write this review. We are so delighted to read this. Warm regards, Taneille Andi-Co Customer Care 1300 650 020Thank you Taneille.

Love this Cooker.

Love this unit, we had a few problems when we purchase it 2 years ago,
Rust on the door scratches on the cook top, missing kick plate and the extractor fan had a terrible rattle.
All was remidied in no time.
The oven is fantastic love the pyrolitic oven cleaner, The oven devider not only saves on energy but acts as a perfect plate warmer.
The full oven was fantastic over the christmas period as Turkey and Ham could be cooked at once.
I also made 3 christmas cakes, easy all cooked perfectly.

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Hi Bethal, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It was disappointing to learn there were some concerns in the beginning but am very pleased they were promptly resolved and you have been enjoying excellent use since. Warm regards, Taneille Andi-Co Customer Care 1300 650 020

Better than a stove

I have had this product in use more than two years and I have been more than happy with its use. Having a gas top and electric oven is perfect for our use. There is a utility drawer on the bottom for ample storage and also has a self cleaning oven. It cooks perfectly all the time. I'm a house dad and it keeps me and the family happy. I got it on special from Harvey Norman.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Hi CookieMonster! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We truly appreciate you've taken the time to write a positive review to inform others of your excellent choice with Falcon. Warm regards Taneille Andi-Co Customer Care 1300 650 020You are welcome :)

The best oven ever!

What a fantastic all in one oven. Everything cooks so wonderfully easy and perfect. Makes me wonder why I waited so long to change, despite having a very good Bosch oven. This Falcon oven is brilliant. Highly recommended to anyone that is looking for an upgrade or doing a renovation.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. Enjoy! Warm regards, Taneille Andi-Co Customer Care

Love Love Love it

Just love my new oven, looks stylish and is so easy to keep clean. Still getting used to the cooking as it cooks a little higher than my previous oven but can't find any faults with it. However if i was to be really picky i would complain about the symbols on the dials / numbers etc as they are hard to see.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Hi Yettobuild, Thank you so much for your positive review. We really appreciate you've taken the time to post a positive review to inform others of Falcon experience. Warm regards, Taneille Andi-Co Customer Care 1300 650 020

Cooks beautifully

This oven cooks beautifully and evenly. It looks gorgeous and is the star of my kitchen. Mine has a couple of minor problems that wouldn't stop me buying another falcon, but I should look into getting them fixed. The latch that should lock the door shut when going through a cleaning cycle does not work and never did. Also, the underside of the knobs bubbled and cracked slightly when I did the last clean (I have only ever done 3 self cleans so this is disappointing). Also, the cast iron pan contacts on the gas stove are not all quite even, so the pan wobbles when stirring on a couple burners. Just slightly annoying. I absolutely love cooking on the stovetop, I feel like a chef. Overall very happy!

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
Dear Dianacarla, Thank you for taking the time to review your Falcon cooker. We love hearing that it is the star of your kitchen though we are very disappointed to read you have some issues with it. Can you please call us on 1300 650 020 or email at service@andico.com.au so we can have these matters promptly resolved. Warm regards, Taneille Andi-Co Customer Care

Good solid upright. Sleek looking and easy to use.

Oven successfully cooked cakes, roasts, casserole, grilled cheese on toast. Grill pan tray support is heavy and awkward to remove. Seems dangerous and difficult to get cooked food safely off. Griddle plate best for eggs and vegetables but too much fat collected from chops and sausages. Wok burner great. Seems easy to clean cooktop.
Yet to try pyrolytic self clean feature.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Hi Cathy, Thank you for your positive review. We really appreciate you taking the time to inform others of your experience with your new Falcon cooker. Warm regards, Taneille Andi-Co Customer Care 1300 650 020Since writing my review I have tried the pyrolytic cleaning function and it worked a treat.Hi Cathy, This pleases me so much. Thank you for writing this up. Warm regards, Taneille Andi-Co Customer Care 1300 650 020

Good So far....

I will start off by saying ... This beats hands down the Westinghouse we previously owned.... We've used this one for 3 to 4 months..... Larger than previous unit so required some modification to bench base. The oven is superb... but a bit noisy .. possibly due to twin fans.. Cooks everything we throw at it very nicely. The gas cooktop.... Interesting way to fire up the burners... but they do the great..... The large burner at the front has an issue.... Will fire up but not stay lit....Please let me say this.... The support is fantastic from Both Retailer (E & S in Geelong) and Supplier... prompt, courteous. When you have a problem it's nice to to they have you covered. Expect onsite repair in a couple of days.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Hi Al, Thank you for your review. It is disappointing to read there is an issue with one of the burners though I am confident this will be repaired and back to its full capacity shortly. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 650 020 or service@ andico.com.au. Warm regards, Taneille Andi-Co Customer CareThanks. Been told it's a sensor.... I assume it's an easy fixThanks. Been told it's a sensor.... I assume it's an easy fix

Oven is great - when it works....

Oven cooks great BUT you better hope you never have any problems with it as the after sales service, especially for warranty repairs is non existent.

Pyrolytic function stopped working and destroyed the thermostat. 8 weeks later and I still can't get them out to fix it. Only follow up I've had is when I call them to see what the hold up is, and all I get is one excuse after another.

Try feeding a family with no working oven for 8 WEEKS AND COUNTING!!!!

Disgraceful

If you buy one, hammer the pyro function for the first few months - seems to be a common fault they don't like to have out there.

Awful stove.

The knobs are cheap plastic and warped and cracked very quickly. The replacement cost is outrageous.
The oven door is stained inside the glass as the glass is not sealed properly at the top of the door. I should be able to clean this but the screws used are very weird and designed to make you use a repairman to complete a simple task.
A very expensive and poorly designed choice. I would never buy one of these again.

Love my Oven but watch out for Proud Appliances, don't let them near your oven to repair. Here's why

I have a Falcon oven and needed to have it repaired, firstly he was asked to fix a connection for he oven clock that was burnt out, all okay, that was done, then he was asked to check and sort out the cook top elements as they are playing up and not connecting properly, claims to have fixed the problem, well I have news for him, then asked to look at my self cleaning oven and said that he doesn't have any real experience with them, should have been a warning sign! he turned on the oven to the self cleaning mechanism left, the oven had some play in the door and for some reason it didn't close properly, now keep in mind that he is the one that turned on the cleaning and supposedly fixed my oven, well it melted the side panel of my new $33,000 kitchen and upon calling for him to come and fix the problem they told me that it had nothing to do with them but they would send him out to look and assess for their own records, he gets here and guess what?? looks and tells me it had nothing to do with him and that it might happen sometimes with a self cleaning oven and because i had only just started using the self cleaning part of the oven!! What a load of crap!! I have had the oven for 3 years, clean it every two months and NEVER EVER had an issue with the cleaning mode until he touched it!! BE WARNED !! and then he had the balls to try and charge me for the call out to look at his damage!! the guy is deluded!!

Shouldn't rave about a stove this much

I bought a new stove it had to be self cleaning and went for the larger size. It cooks really well but what impresses me is cleaning ease. Pyrolytic oven clean function is like a crematorium leaving only ash. But I've never had such an easy to clean stovetop. The black enamel only needs a soapy cloth and the aluminium rings shine with a plastic scourer. Ahhh a delight!

Rust on three separate oven doors and poor finish on extractor hood

We purchased an Oven and Extractor Hood. When the Extractor Hood was delivered and fitted, it had 'bubbles' on the enamel - right at eye level!. Requested replacement and got one (including a comment by customer support that they don't have 'bubbling')...The replacement too had bubbles on the enamel, requested another replacement...was given the first one (the one we originally returned, which we recognised immediately due to an internal dent and light scratches inside the unit - and the original 'bubble')...got suspicious about customer care.
The labelling on the fan and light control wore off in about a year (and we did not scrub nor treat it roughly). About 6 months after the Oven was delivered, the bottom of the door started to rust. Customer contact was variable and dismissive. Reluctantly, and after much insistence we had the oven door replaced...and it too has now got bad rusting in the same place as the original door. The oven is fantastic as an oven, it works well, but the rust is an absolute eye-sore. I cannot recommend that you get a Falcon Oven - especially for the price. Their product 'finish' is bad, and after sales is appalling.

Date PurchasedSep 2012

Greatest Oven

I purchased this oven after doing a lot of research and couldn't be happier with it, the self cleaning is awesome will never go back to scrubbing and spraying smelly chemicals again. The oven itself cooks fantastic nice even temperature and is great that you can convert to a smaller oven. The griddle for the stovetop is a winner in our house. An expensive item but well worth it I was lucky to purchase mine when Falcon had offer out which doesn't happen very often! Had it in storage for 12 months before house was finished!

Love it

I purchased this cooker on the recommendation of a chef and I absolutely love it. The self cleaning is amazing to behold. Everything about the Falcon is solid and high quality. The oven temperature is good and it has all of the functions that you would expect from a quality appliance.
Self cleaning and the energy saver panel

I tried to use the pyrolytic clean on my Falcon Professional recently and as soon as I closed the door the oven starting a very loud continuous rattle. When I immediately opened the door the rattling stopped, but as soon as the door closed the rattle started again. We had removed all shelves and racks so it wasn't that. I wasn't brave enough to let the cleaning continue just in case it damaged the oven. This loud rattling has never happened before. The first time we used the pyrolytic cleaning function the door wouldn't open because the heat of the cleaning had burned the wires for the locking mechanism, but since having it repaired we've been able to use the cleaning function. Until this new issue. Can anyone suggest what might be the problem?
Hi Fiona, Thank you for making this enquiry. This is unusual, does the noise occur with normal oven functions when the door is closed? Would you be able to record the sound and email this to us so we can review it further? Email is service@andico.com.au Thank you, Taneille Andi-Co Customer Care 1300 650 020

We have recently had our Falcon Professional FXP installed and have a very positive first impression. One issue we can't seem to solve is that the back burners (especially the middle one) stop working after a while. Have adjusted the gas pressure (we live in NL) but that doesn't solve it. What else can you advise us ?
Hi Robert, Unfortunately your cooker may need a service technician to assess the burners. If you are in Australia (I am unsure where NL is), please call our customer care department on 1300 650 020 or email service@andico.com.au. Warm regards, Taneille Andi-Co Customer Care 1300 650 020

I need to replace inner door glass on a Falcon FXP-90 duel fuel oven in Perth, Having trouble finding some one who can supply and fix Assistance appreciated John C
Contact Andi-co service, 1300 650 020.

Price (RRP) $8,349