Pro Fix Plumbing & Gas

Pro Fix Plumbing & Gas

See the Best Plumbers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pro Fix Plumbing & Gas? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Lea54
Lea54PERTH

Incredible company to deal with.

By far the BEST plumbers I have ever used. .Extremely honest and efficient and very reasonable with their pricing. Wish I had known about them years ago! Would not go anywhere else and can highly recommended them to all. Thank you once again guys.

David
DavidPerth

Professional and hassle free plumbing.

We have dealt with Tim and his team here in our home on three occassions to date. A small business consisting of three honest well mannered young fellas. We have met all three, and found each plumber friendly, punctual, communicative, and efficient. Tim will first inspect the job free of charge. He then explains the options available to fix the problem. A verbal quote on the spot is then given, followed by an e mail if required.
My wife and I would definitely use Profix Plumbing & Gas again if needed.

Other Plumbers