90%10%0%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
4.9
Brand Manager for Pro Fix Plumbing & Gas? Claim your listing.

john c.
john c.11 posts

making contact

I have previously used Tim and now I cannot contact him and he does not return my calls
Brian
BrianPerth, WA

Great Job

Tim was more than helpful !
Gave us a time and arrived on time and did a great job. Very pleased and am happy to recommend.
Marilyn
MarilynPerth, WA

Brilliant

I couldn’t be happier. Tim took my call and within 3 hours I had my hot water system fixed and a new tap fitted. Second time I have used ProFix and will definitely continue in the future. Very reasonable rates and very polite staff. A big YES from me. Marilyn in Mt Pleasant
GrannyJude
GrannyJudePerth, WA3 posts

Always pleased

I needed a new water heater installed. Tim coordinated the gas company, his workmen and an electrician to all come on the same day so I wasn’t left without hot water. There was a hitch with the electrician but Tim worked tirelessly to find another one. The job was completed neatly and efficiently. I have used the company a number of times and have been satisfied with the prompt arrival and successful completion of the work and the prices charged.
Grantbwa
GrantbwaPerth, WA4 posts

Such a refreshing change to have an excellent tradie

Tim promptly returned my call and arranged a time that he kept to. Gave me some good advice where others probably offer the most expensive option and sorted my problems readily
I have used his Company before and frankly wouldn’t use anyone else Ten out of ten. Thanks Tim
Greg
Greg

Great Service

The Pro Fix plumbing guys were excellent, on time and would definitely recommend them
Rates and Fees
Michael R.
Michael R.

Campbell and Matt were great and got our new cooktop installed quickly and efficiently. Managed to get us in quickly too and reasonable pricing.
Ana
AnaPerth66 posts

Professional service without the hefty price tag

Very proffesional team, punctual, honest, reliable and sensible prices. Attentive and helpful staff can fix the problem in no time and the first time.
Lea54
Lea54PERTH5 posts

Incredible company to deal with

By far the BEST plumbers I have ever used. .Extremely honest and efficient and very reasonable with their pricing. Wish I had known about them years ago! Would not go anywhere else and can highly recommended them to all. Thank you once again guys.
David
DavidPerth3 posts

Professional and hassle free plumbing

We have dealt with Tim and his team here in our home on three occassions to date. A small business consisting of three honest well mannered young fellas. We have met all three, and found each plumber friendly, punctual, communicative, and efficient. Tim will first inspect the job free of charge. He then explains the options available to fix the problem. A verbal quote on the spot is then given, followed by an e mail if required.

My wife and I would definitely use Profix Plumbing & Gas again if needed.