Hilton Plumbing

Hilton Plumbing

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Doris G.

Doris G.Perth, WA

The best plumbing, gas and electrical service in Perth

I used Hilton Plumbing again for fixing and servicing my Stylus spa bath, lounge gas heater and outdoor BBQ.

Outstanding service from Colin, very courteous and very punctual. Completed the job in no time at all!

I am very happy with the level of service and am very fortunate to come across Hilton Plumbing that get the job done ASAP.

Awesome service, job done very well and in good time, Highly recommend Hilton plumbing.

Awesome, friendly, Obliging, I highly recommend Hilton plumbing, could not of been happier,Excellent price $$$ Compared to everyone else, thanks guys great gob. Next time I need any plumbing or hot water services done you guys are the first and you will be highly recommend by my, once again thank you so much

Pedro

PedroPerth, WA

Drain salvation

The bad blockage we had in our drains was cleared very efficiently, and very friendly service by Bryan! Many thanks, and all finished in 30 minutes! Couldn't be more pleased.

Sends out an apprentice. Work is not guaranteed Unacceptable Hilton Plumbing

need to send qualified plumber out to do the job. Cost me over $800 more due to apprentice lack of knowkedge and with incorrect equipment. No guarantees for there work

Rossco

RosscoPerth, WA

Very happy

We had a blocked kitchen sink/drain. Cody from Hilton Plumbing arrived promptly and cleared the blockage. His customer interaction and care was outstanding. Very professional and couteous. A credit to the company. We would definitely call again if needed. The service from all involved was something sadly missing in so many companies these days. Thank you Hilton Plumbing for your great friendliness and service.

JOHN

JOHNPerth, WA

Great service. Fast and reasonably priced

Needed a new hot water unit fast. Competitive quote within the hour and an appointment for the next morning. Everything was done to our satisfaction. Impeccable service. Will definitely use again and recommend with confidence!

Joe.B

Joe.BPerth, WA

Great to deal with

I’ve had Hilton Plumbing out twice this year. The first was to replace our old gas storage HWS and the second visit was to sort out an annoying water hammer problem. On each occasion the plumbers were efficient and courteous, and I found the fees to be very reasonable.

Deb

DebWestern Australia

Service at it's best!!

First time using Hilton & would definitely use them again. Bryn was very knowledgeable & had some helpful hints. He was very polite & professional at the same time. Well done I will be recommending for sure.

Very poor

Bob E.

Bob E.Perth, WA

Great service again

Second time using Hilton Plumbing and just as happy as first time.
Arrive on time, check the issue, explain the options, and allow us to choose.
Matt is very good to deal with.

Quick & Efficient

Our Strata Title development has used Hiltons for more general drainage pipe work over the last few years. I used them again today for my own residential unit with Bryan Hedges fronting up this afternoon. A personable young man as I've already mentioned quick & efficient.

Steven S

Steven SPerth, WA

New Hot Water System Installed

Thanks to Richard and Brendan from Hilton Plumbing, my hot water system was installed efficiently and with great care. Additional work was also carried without prior notification. Very pleased with the work carried out. Will recommend HP to anyone one that requires plumbing/electrical services. Thanks.
Steven
15th April 2019

Lucy O

Lucy OPerth, WA

Blocked toilet sorted

Prompt appointment for a blocked toilet. Pipe treated to a camera and a power wash. Sorted for now. Quoted to replace old cracked terracotta pipe. Thanks Brian for fast and informative service.

Terri M

Terri MPerth, WA

I’ve used Hilton a few times now and I’ve never been disappointed. Thanks to Brian for a job well done. Brian was prompt and professional and I’m very happy with the work that was done.

Richard was great

Ontime friendly and richard found our leak quickly i will definitely use hiltkn plumbing again and recommend them to friends and family the price was good and sdrvice was amazing

Christoph

ChristophPerth, WA

Great friendly service

I had a blocked toilet and sink, called Hilton Plumbing and it was repaired in a professional and orderly fashion. Thanks again Bryan for the quick, friendly response and repair.

Andrew H

Andrew HPerth, WA

Prompt and Professional

After our hot water system broke down on Sunday night, I called Hilton Plumbing at 7.30am on Monday morning. The customer service team was friendly and professional. I was advised that a plumber would be sent to our house between 9 and 10am that morning. The plumber duly arrived at 9.15am.
The hot water system was replaced that day, with no fuss. The plumber was very professional, consulted with us on our needs & then arranged a replacement system and all required trades (including electrical) on the spot.
Overall, I was very impressed and would thoroughly recommend Hilton Plumbing.

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

On time and professional.

I called Hilton Plumbing and a helpful chap called Brandon got me quote in 30 minutes for both the models I was looking for. In 1 Hour, Colin the Plumber arrived, and 1.5 hours later the job was done, a new water heater, professionally recommended me to change the valve, which I agreed and makes sense because I lived in my previous place that valve fault causing back flow. Pricing was good, and with the Feb 2019 $100 off offer makes it even better. Their price is listed on their website, it's transparent. Never been so happy paying for a new water heater.

Plumbing problem solved!

I had a leak near my hot water system and I was freaking out thinking that I needed to get a new one. Turns out it was a very small hole in the pipes near by, it was fixed the same day I called and done within 15 minutes!

Saved the day

After calling you out for a leaking hot water shower tap, there was a leaking pipe discovered on the roof of my granny flat. Thanks to Brendon, who worked so thoroughly to repair the problem and return everything to working order. I certainly recommend his professional expertise which saved my day. Thank you Brendon.