Hilton Plumbing

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Fixing leak

Very happy with work done by James. After encountering a difficult job he kept us well informed with the progress and was curtious and professional. Would recommend him and Hilton Plumbing.

Dee

DeePerth, WA

Replacement Hot Water System

Robert from Hilton Plumbing arrived promptly, very knowledgeable guy, explained why old system did not last the distance and how I can prolong life of new unit. Would definitely call on Hilton for any further plumbing issues.

Hot water system

Very friendly very efficient Impressed with the job Cody did Most impressed after ordering one day and installed next day. Would recommend Hilton Plumbing to any one who needed a hot water system installed

Barry D.

Barry D.Perth, WA

Recent job done for me from Hilton Plumbing

Just a quick word on a recent job done for me from Hilton Plumbing

Excellent job done from James I must say. On time, professional and social distancing carried out. Nice guy who explained why my shower was leaking and what he was doing to fix it. I needed new taps anyway and James had some in his van which were very competitively priced I must say.

Overall I was very satisfied with the job and it didn’t cost a fortune. Would highly recommend them for any jobs you need doing. I’ll be using them again (if and when) for sure. Thanks James.

Fantastic Service

Hot water stopped working over weekend. Called Sunday morning. An hour later plumber arrived and fixed it. No more cold showers. Have hot water again. Very polite and helpful tradie explaining everything. Much appreciated, thanks Cody.

Vinny

VinnyPerth, WA

Hot water system broken after one week

Had thermocouple valve replaced on dux hot water system on 20 April today is 26 April and cold water again not happy was the problem diagnosed properly? Great inconvenience on the weekend

Kerry

KerryPerth, WA

New hot water system

We rang Hilton Plumbing for a quote on a new hot water system. The quote was extremely cheaper than a quote we had with another company. Within the hour we had James installing one for us. He was very polite, professional and efficient.
Great job, would definitely use again Hilton Plumbing again.
Thankyou.

Job Satisfaction

A good explanation and prompt service

James was brilliant at explaining the problem and giving me options so that I could keep within the budget and get the job done as efficiently as possible so as to keep my tenants happy

Polite and professional

Telephone operator was polite and professional as was the plumber for the job. Arrived on time and completed the work efficiently and was happy to answer any questions I had. Would recommend.

Kate

KatePerth, WA

Emergency plumbing

An emergency plumbing issue late in the evening was promptly addressed and professionally resolved. Very friendly and knowledgeable service and would highly recommend. Thank you, your help is greatly appreciated.

Hilary

HilaryPerth, WA

Job completed

The technician James was knowledgeable and kept me informed of the fault finding progression. Was successful in finding the fault. Experience would like to have him attend again if any other problem comes.

Job Satisfaction

Brendon was professional and experienced I am happy to recommend him

Brendon was tidy cleaned after he finished and removed the water tank
My episode of a burst Gas water tank happened at midnight by 11am next morning I was visited by Brian and he organised the job to be done at a time to suit me
Many thanks to all young professions

Jin

JinPerth, WA

Did the job needed to be doing!

Came and fixed my blocked sink within 2 hours from placing the call. Was friendly and did the job very quickly! Price of fixing was a bit steep but understandable with short and quick notice

Sharon H.

Sharon H.Perth, WA

Tricky job

On time service and good price. Initial job was completed efficiently until we got to that one tricky tap. Richard persisted to find a solution that works and looks great too. Fabulous job. Highly recommend.

Blockage resolved

Bryan was prompt, professional and courteous. The blockage was located and cleared with minimal interruption.

This paragraph is to make up the 30 words as there isn’t much I can say!

Safija

SafijaWestern Australia

We phoned as an emergency call out. James was polite and efficient and did a wonderful job fixing the gas leak. We would use Hilton again if the time arose.

Lynwarren

LynwarrenPerth, WA

Very pleased with the team.

Could not be happier with the personnel, their work and the end result. Guided me through options available and gave me time to think it through. Thoughtful, quick, efficient. Well done !

Plumbing by Brendan

Excellent tradesman second time used he’s punctual and efficient and we recommend Hilton Plumbing. Don’t have any additional words to add I’ve said it all. Nothing more to say for goodness sake lol

Judith

JudithPerth, WA

Brilliant

An emergency leak attended to promptly. Connor rang me when he was ten minutes away...very professional and respectful...quick and a great job done. My 'go to' plumbers for all future dealings.

Spot on

Real plumbers that know what SHOULD be done the correct way. Listens to the client and client interaction very professional. Cleaned up once done. What more could you ask for. Great job, thank you.