Hilton Plumbing

Hilton Plumbing

Quick & Efficient

Our Strata Title development has used Hiltons for more general drainage pipe work over the last few years. I used them again today for my own residential unit with Bryan Hedges fronting up this afternoon. A personable young man as I've already mentioned quick & efficient.

New Hot Water System Installed

Thanks to Richard and Brendan from Hilton Plumbing, my hot water system was installed efficiently and with great care. Additional work was also carried without prior notification. Very pleased with the work carried out. Will recommend HP to anyone one that requires plumbing/electrical services. Thanks.
Steven
15th April 2019

Blocked toilet sorted

Prompt appointment for a blocked toilet. Pipe treated to a camera and a power wash. Sorted for now. Quoted to replace old cracked terracotta pipe. Thanks Brian for fast and informative service.

I’ve used Hilton a few times now and I’ve never been disappointed. Thanks to Brian for a job well done. Brian was prompt and professional and I’m very happy with the work that was done.

Richard was great

Ontime friendly and richard found our leak quickly i will definitely use hiltkn plumbing again and recommend them to friends and family the price was good and sdrvice was amazing

Great friendly service

I had a blocked toilet and sink, called Hilton Plumbing and it was repaired in a professional and orderly fashion. Thanks again Bryan for the quick, friendly response and repair.

Prompt and Professional

After our hot water system broke down on Sunday night, I called Hilton Plumbing at 7.30am on Monday morning. The customer service team was friendly and professional. I was advised that a plumber would be sent to our house between 9 and 10am that morning. The plumber duly arrived at 9.15am.
The hot water system was replaced that day, with no fuss. The plumber was very professional, consulted with us on our needs & then arranged a replacement system and all required trades (including electrical) on the spot.
Overall, I was very impressed and would thoroughly recommend Hilton Plumbing.

On time and professional.

I called Hilton Plumbing and a helpful chap called Brandon got me quote in 30 minutes for both the models I was looking for. In 1 Hour, Colin the Plumber arrived, and 1.5 hours later the job was done, a new water heater, professionally recommended me to change the valve, which I agreed and makes sense because I lived in my previous place that valve fault causing back flow. Pricing was good, and with the Feb 2019 $100 off offer makes it even better. Their price is listed on their website, it's transparent. Never been so happy paying for a new water heater.

Plumbing problem solved!

I had a leak near my hot water system and I was freaking out thinking that I needed to get a new one. Turns out it was a very small hole in the pipes near by, it was fixed the same day I called and done within 15 minutes!

Saved the day

After calling you out for a leaking hot water shower tap, there was a leaking pipe discovered on the roof of my granny flat. Thanks to Brendon, who worked so thoroughly to repair the problem and return everything to working order. I certainly recommend his professional expertise which saved my day. Thank you Brendon.

Absolutely shocking

Plumber comes in and replaces outside tap and two washes in a bedroom and invoices me $400 for 30 minutes work - so let me get this straight the charge out rate for plumbers is now is $750/hour - assuming cost of tap and washers is $25. The use of a fixed fee is inappropriate when you overemphasise the work to be done to my wife. Be careful of these clowns they hide behind the minimum fee to over quote knowing they will probably get away with this as the client knows they will be short $110 from the start. Take my advice get another quote before you engage this business.

Exceedingly prompt and efficient organization

We couldn't believe the speed and efficiency of the reply to our request. E-mail answered by phone within 5 minutes; plumber Alex on site within 20 minutes to quote. He then remained on site, called up the materials required and the job was under way. The six jobs were completed professionally according to request and quoted prices.
Alex was a most efficient worker with a pleasant, easy-going approach to his work and a very people friendly nature who obliged with a few little extra tips and helpful advice.
Easily the best plumbing service I have received in my 78 years of existence. Would honestly recommend Hilton to anyone at any time.
Peter Ridley

Quick and Clean

The plumber from Hilton Plumbing was quick to call out to our home and completed the job as requested with no mess.

Professional, affordable, hassle free!

Hilton plumbing replaced my hot water system today. The quote was significantly cheaper than the other one I received for exactly the same job. There were no hidden surprises and the whole process was hassle free. The plumber (Matt) was also friendly and professional. Will use them again for any future jobs.

Great Service

The service provided from the initial enquiry to the final product was excellent. The plumber was punctual and efficient and professional. A great job all round . Thanks .

Very good job

Plumber Bryan was on time very early did very good job at a good price and would highly recommend and use again

Gas leak no where

Friendly professional and helpful recommend to friends. Thank you for quick appointment time.
Not to expensive give the work done.

Sensor Light

All communications with Hilton Plumbing were very good. The job was able to be booked quickly, no fuss. I was unsure on what I wanted in relation to sensor lights - Zac was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and made the whole experience stress free. So glad I used Hilton Plumbing - I found them randomly via a Google search and will definitely contact them for any future work.

Garden tap

Arrived on time. Job done well by Richard. Will recommend Hilton to my friends. Definitely will be using them again.

Professional & Great Workmanship

I had Kalhan out to put in some down lights and a power point. He called me before he came and was on time (which shocked me cause Tradie’s are rarely on time). I was very happy with the quality of work done and he even cleaned up afterwards!!! Pleasantly surprised with the professionalism of Hilton and will be contacting them for any Electrical work in the future!