Hilton Plumbing

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Lynwarren

LynwarrenPerth, WA

Very pleased with the team.

Could not be happier with the personnel, their work and the end result. Guided me through options available and gave me time to think it through. Thoughtful, quick, efficient. Well done !

Plumbing by Brendan

Excellent tradesman second time used he’s punctual and efficient and we recommend Hilton Plumbing. Don’t have any additional words to add I’ve said it all. Nothing more to say for goodness sake lol

Judith

JudithPerth, WA

Brilliant

An emergency leak attended to promptly. Connor rang me when he was ten minutes away...very professional and respectful...quick and a great job done. My 'go to' plumbers for all future dealings.

Spot on

Real plumbers that know what SHOULD be done the correct way. Listens to the client and client interaction very professional. Cleaned up once done. What more could you ask for. Great job, thank you.

Julieta

JulietaPerth, WA

Plumbing Services

Hilton Plumbing’s Plumbers are courteous; they provide details of the work required to fix your problem including the cost before commencing; they do a good job, leaving your premises tidy.

Amanda

AmandaPerth, WA

Great job

The plumber who attend was on time, quoted a reasonable price for to complete the job compared to other plumbing companies. He performed the job well and was friendly. Would highly recommend to others.

D of Winthrop

D of WinthropPerth, WA

Excellent. Highly recommended.

Hilton plumbing did my hot water replacement a year ago and their service and price was great. Now I just found I had a leak in my mains pipe (unrelated to the hot water system) and called Hilton. They were here within the hour to do an obligation free quote and ended up doing the job on the spot (I had dug up the leak). Once again, price and service was excellent. Highly recommended.

Hazel

HazelPerth, WA

Excellent service again!

Dwayne did a great job replacing my water heater, very tidy job and an excellent price. Highly recommend Hilton Plumbing to anyone who needs plumbing work done. Thank you again

Excellent professional service

After several attempts to get my hot water service repaired I spoke with Hilton plumbing and electrical , from that phone call to the finished job it was an excellent outcome.
Richard arrived and quickly diagnosed the problem explained what needed to be done and got the job done.
I would recommend Hilton P&Gas to anyone who has need of good reliable honest team
Brian Canning Vale

Doris G.

Doris G.Perth, WA

The best plumbing, gas and electrical service in Perth

I used Hilton Plumbing again for fixing and servicing my Stylus spa bath, lounge gas heater and outdoor BBQ.

Outstanding service from Colin, very courteous and very punctual. Completed the job in no time at all!

I am very happy with the level of service and am very fortunate to come across Hilton Plumbing that get the job done ASAP.

Awesome service, job done very well and in good time, Highly recommend Hilton plumbing.

Awesome, friendly, Obliging, I highly recommend Hilton plumbing, could not of been happier,Excellent price $$$ Compared to everyone else, thanks guys great gob. Next time I need any plumbing or hot water services done you guys are the first and you will be highly recommend by my, once again thank you so much

Pedro

PedroPerth, WA

Drain salvation

The bad blockage we had in our drains was cleared very efficiently, and very friendly service by Bryan! Many thanks, and all finished in 30 minutes! Couldn't be more pleased.

Sends out an apprentice. Work is not guaranteed Unacceptable Hilton Plumbing

need to send qualified plumber out to do the job. Cost me over $800 more due to apprentice lack of knowkedge and with incorrect equipment. No guarantees for there work

Rossco

RosscoPerth, WA

Very happy

We had a blocked kitchen sink/drain. Cody from Hilton Plumbing arrived promptly and cleared the blockage. His customer interaction and care was outstanding. Very professional and couteous. A credit to the company. We would definitely call again if needed. The service from all involved was something sadly missing in so many companies these days. Thank you Hilton Plumbing for your great friendliness and service.

JOHN

JOHNPerth, WA

Great service. Fast and reasonably priced

Needed a new hot water unit fast. Competitive quote within the hour and an appointment for the next morning. Everything was done to our satisfaction. Impeccable service. Will definitely use again and recommend with confidence!

Joe.B

Joe.BPerth, WA

Great to deal with

I’ve had Hilton Plumbing out twice this year. The first was to replace our old gas storage HWS and the second visit was to sort out an annoying water hammer problem. On each occasion the plumbers were efficient and courteous, and I found the fees to be very reasonable.

Deb

DebWestern Australia

Service at it's best!!

First time using Hilton & would definitely use them again. Bryn was very knowledgeable & had some helpful hints. He was very polite & professional at the same time. Well done I will be recommending for sure.

Very poor

Bob E.

Bob E.Perth, WA

Great service again

Second time using Hilton Plumbing and just as happy as first time.
Arrive on time, check the issue, explain the options, and allow us to choose.
Matt is very good to deal with.

Quick & Efficient

Our Strata Title development has used Hiltons for more general drainage pipe work over the last few years. I used them again today for my own residential unit with Bryan Hedges fronting up this afternoon. A personable young man as I've already mentioned quick & efficient.