Hilton Plumbing

Hilton Plumbing

Plumbing problem solved!

I had a leak near my hot water system and I was freaking out thinking that I needed to get a new one. Turns out it was a very small hole in the pipes near by, it was fixed the same day I called and done within 15 minutes!

Saved the day

After calling you out for a leaking hot water shower tap, there was a leaking pipe discovered on the roof of my granny flat. Thanks to Brendon, who worked so thoroughly to repair the problem and return everything to working order. I certainly recommend his professional expertise which saved my day. Thank you Brendon.

Absolutely shocking

Plumber comes in and replaces outside tap and two washes in a bedroom and invoices me $400 for 30 minutes work - so let me get this straight the charge out rate for plumbers is now is $750/hour - assuming cost of tap and washers is $25. The use of a fixed fee is inappropriate when you overemphasise the work to be done to my wife. Be careful of these clowns they hide behind the minimum fee to over quote knowing they will probably get away with this as the client knows they will be short $110 from the start. Take my advice get another quote before you engage this business.

Exceedingly prompt and efficient organization

We couldn't believe the speed and efficiency of the reply to our request. E-mail answered by phone within 5 minutes; plumber Alex on site within 20 minutes to quote. He then remained on site, called up the materials required and the job was under way. The six jobs were completed professionally according to request and quoted prices.
Alex was a most efficient worker with a pleasant, easy-going approach to his work and a very people friendly nature who obliged with a few little extra tips and helpful advice.
Easily the best plumbing service I have received in my 78 years of existence. Would honestly recommend Hilton to anyone at any time.
Peter Ridley

Quick and Clean

The plumber from Hilton Plumbing was quick to call out to our home and completed the job as requested with no mess.

Professional, affordable, hassle free!

Hilton plumbing replaced my hot water system today. The quote was significantly cheaper than the other one I received for exactly the same job. There were no hidden surprises and the whole process was hassle free. The plumber (Matt) was also friendly and professional. Will use them again for any future jobs.

Great Service

The service provided from the initial enquiry to the final product was excellent. The plumber was punctual and efficient and professional. A great job all round . Thanks .

Very good job

Plumber Bryan was on time very early did very good job at a good price and would highly recommend and use again

Gas leak no where

Friendly professional and helpful recommend to friends. Thank you for quick appointment time.
Not to expensive give the work done.

Sensor Light

All communications with Hilton Plumbing were very good. The job was able to be booked quickly, no fuss. I was unsure on what I wanted in relation to sensor lights - Zac was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and made the whole experience stress free. So glad I used Hilton Plumbing - I found them randomly via a Google search and will definitely contact them for any future work.

Garden tap

Arrived on time. Job done well by Richard. Will recommend Hilton to my friends. Definitely will be using them again.

Professional & Great Workmanship

I had Kalhan out to put in some down lights and a power point. He called me before he came and was on time (which shocked me cause Tradie’s are rarely on time). I was very happy with the quality of work done and he even cleaned up afterwards!!! Pleasantly surprised with the professionalism of Hilton and will be contacting them for any Electrical work in the future!

Great service and workmanship at a good price

Thanks to Brian and Alex for our new hot water system. Within 2 hrs of calling they were onsite installing a new system. With four young kids you take hot water for granted until you havent got it.I highly recommend these guys.

Plumbing repairs to toilet

Excellent work and very responsive. I contacted the office this morning - the earliest the repairs were going to be done was the next day - however the office re-contacted me when a window opened and instead was completed just a few hours later. Brendon rang me 20 minutes before arrival - he was professional and told me what he intended to do and where problems could occur. He encountered an issue - trying to get the cistern seal to fully close and eventually sorted out the problem.

Great fast service

Called this morning with a couple of plumbing issues. The problem was solved fast and for a good rate. Thank you for the great service.

November 1st 2018 Update: Great work,!!

Plumber was on time friendly and very thorough with his work thank you would highly recommend them again :) thank you

November 6th 2018 Update: Great service

Great service called at 9 job finished before 1. Fixed the problem very clean and tidy would recommend to anyone.

November 26th 2108 Update: Prompt service Excellent results

Plumber on time , very happy good price fixed drain very quickly would highly recommend and have Hilton coming back to complete more Reno work

Efficient friendly service

Excellent customer service and great work completed To a high standard. Staff were friendly and helpful, arrived on time and tidied up when finished

Prompt service Excellent service

Bryan explained what needed to be done and completed the job as promised in a very professional manner Highly recommended

Quick service

Arrived promptly, they were very knowledgeable and professional. All drains were clogged with grease and the boys cleared all the problems.

Great service and reasonable price.

I've used Hilton Electrical a couple of times, and am really happy with their service. They arrived when promised and provided a fixed price for the work. I'd happily recommend them.

Terrible service.

1. Under quotes significantly.
2. Created more problems than solutions which required further work.
3. Does not respond to after service concerns.